Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by FrostBeard View Post
    no offense but by the time this fabled xpack comes around well all be playing guildwars 2 or diablo 3
    Can I have all your stuff when you leave?

Gedian Greymalkin R20/e5[SD5] H N | Erdric Aendricaes FV20/e3[EA4] E LN | Vollmer Itsu P20/e3[US5] H LG | Bale Traeger B20/e2[FS4] H N | ~Thurauk D'Soronath~ A20/e2[MR3] D CG

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    We're currently trying out a new layout saving feature coming in Xpack - the idea being you can save and load your UI layouts for different characters as well as different machines/resolutions.
    This would be great.

Also, it would be helpful to have a saved UI for "full screen" and one for "Windowed".

I'm a multi-tasker and sometimes play in windowed mode but other times prefer full screen.
    I have to keep my UI arranged for "windowed" so the bars don't overlap when switching to windowed which leaves a lot of wasted space between bars in full screen mode.

Edit -

Are you thinking of having multiple UI's you can save?

I'd love to have a sleak mode for usual game play with just a few bars and a detailed UI with all equipment/buff bars etc.
    Last edited by phillymiket; 05-06-2012 at 08:59 AM.
    BONGO FURY - Ghallanda - Thingfish - Wizard, Diuni - Ninja, Gheale - Angel, Dullknife - Tank, Noodlefish - Gimp, Jaquaby - Treacherous and other gimps I won't cop to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12