Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default MyDDO Winning Entries

Wasn't sure where to post this, so I apologize in advance if it doesn't go here.

Anyone else notice that they got rid of a LOT of the old Winning Entries on the myddo page? For myself, the scroll bar on the right was nearly impossible to click and drag due to it's smallness. Now, the oldest entry I have is March 18, 2011.

So to the people at Turbine who manage that part of the webpage I say Thank You. I've been waiting a long time for it and it finally happened. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by grodon9999 View Post
    This game has been such an absurd grind that I’d rather stick my junk in a beehive than make another toon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    An expansion . .. with a set of packs for each plane to come out every month or two . . . it'll be like crack to Whitney Houston.

Community Member

Yeah I saw that this morning also. Somebody did some cleaning

Mucho Happy

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

We made an improvement this week to the my.ddo.com lottery entry history list to only show records within the past two months from the current date. Glad you like it! This should make it easier for players to scroll through their list of winnings and entries.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Yes, I noticed this as well. Thanks Team
    (Perma) - Khyber - Official Helpers Guild Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    Grease is an extremely valuable party buff.

Community Member bradleyforrest's Avatar

I might have noticed it if I'd ever won one of the things

Good change since I hated scrolling through 8000 tasty test lotto winnings to see if I won anything else!
    I'm piking at work.
    I disarm traps........with my face!
    How do I know that I am better than you are? Because I'm in Thrudh's signature and you're not. That's how.

If I would win anything other than the auto-win ham testing lotto's I might be impressed with this

Default Tracking Lotto

yep they cleaned it up some by getting rid of all the old stuff. Now if they could get it to list them in order of dates won. Mine are still ot of sync.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We made an improvement this week to the my.ddo.com lottery entry history list to only show records within the past two months from the current date. Glad you like it! This should make it easier for players to scroll through their list of winnings and entries.
    Was this done to alleviate some of the MyDDO slow-loading? Because if it was, thank you. It seems that MyDDO loads a little faster now. And it's about time you guys took some action on the feedback presented about MyDDO.
    PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.

Hallelujah!

Had a ton of wins out there and could not tell if I had won anything recently.
    Especially since it was not sorted at all.

It looks like it is being sorted newest to oldest now too.
    Is that correct?
    Would be great if that was the case!

Man do I!!!!! Logged in yesterday and it only took me a few seconds to see if I won something, not several minutes. Good Job!

Many Thanks.
    Where is my GREATBOW???

Thank you.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Awesome, thank you !

I've avoided doing any lotteries for a long time... was impossible to know I won something hehe. So many tasty hams!
    olganon.org - Remember to play in moderation.
    olganon.org - A videogame shouldn't be your life.

It is appreciated and my profile loads in about 15% the time is used to.

May I request you add an ORDER BY clause to the SQL statement populating the winning entries so that people can see more easily what they have won?

Another bug fix is to add "WHERE CHAR_DELETED = FALSE" to the selection for eligible characters would be good too. I know that myDDO has the property since other page behaviors seem to trigger on this.

Change these two things and I can finally retire my program.

Community Member HowlingVoyager's Avatar

Mine, too! I'm a bit of an obsessive/compulsive neat-nick, and that block of rather useless text had long since moved on from making me twitch to a very serious danger to my dental work.

Too whom it may concern... THANK YOU!

Although my dentist isn't too happy...

Another nice improvement would be to reverse the order the winning entries are displayed in. That way the most recent would be visible without scrolling at all...
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Quote Originally Posted by Glenalth View Post
    Another nice improvement would be to reverse the order the winning entries are displayed in. That way the most recent would be visible without scrolling at all...
    It would also be nice if the winning entries could open is either a pop-up window ( Just like the lottery entry page) or new page (like the character list page), so you could see more that 3 items at at a time.
    Where is my GREATBOW???

Smile Thank you

Thank you most sincerely for cleaning up the winnings list.... soooooo many hams. Ham sandwich anyone? Honey Baked? Brown Sugar and Pinnapple? Jalapeno & Garlic Spiced?

Quote Originally Posted by MalkavianX View Post
    Wasn't sure where to post this, so I apologize in advance if it doesn't go here.

Anyone else notice that they got rid of a LOT of the old Winning Entries on the myddo page? For myself, the scroll bar on the right was nearly impossible to click and drag due to it's smallness. Now, the oldest entry I have is March 18, 2011.

So to the people at Turbine who manage that part of the webpage I say Thank You. I've been waiting a long time for it and it finally happened. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You!

I'm not as lucky... I have only ever won 2 or 3 lotteries, so it has never been an issue for me. Solve your problem by trading your luck with me

Only thing I don't like is having to select my character between a bunch of junk toons I have/once had.
    Allow us to configure which characters we want to be able to participate in the lottery, that way my favor toons on other servers won't perhaps take a prize from someone else who actually plays (sorry, but I lost patience checking each individual character)... Not to mention characters I've already deleted but still show up on the lottery screen. You can even set up some sort of "filter/no filter" check button so the screen will show all characters or only characters "flagged" by the user for lottery availability.
    Last edited by Kaeldur; 05-11-2011 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix-daBard View Post
    It is appreciated and my profile loads in about 15% the time is used to.
    As I suspected. Caching issue, or a query issue. Either way - it was taking incrementally more time to load the profiles.

If it were me, I'd carve it back to 1 month. But 2 months is a HUGE improvement.
    PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast