Default VON 1 Epic Solo, Drow Sorc, no hireling. Noninvised.

Started as a scroll farm killing everything then decided to drink some pots and go for completion. Killed all the red names but the Drow you get password from. Went through whole quest without invising killed most of the trash in it as well. I missed 2 troll enforcers somewhere though and the one guarding the locked room's chest (hes the troll in screenshot). Looted all 3 chests. No idea what died or how it died of a misadventure.

Got 64 token fragments and a Scroll of Necklace of the Crimson Prophecy. Took 60 Heal scrolls and way too many mana pots for what I got so will not be soloing it again lol.

The main thing that takes up your mana pots are the Minotaur shaman's they did very minimal damage to me as they spent most of their turns constantly casting heal on themselves so you have to nuke them down faster than they can heal up draining a lot of mana.
    Last edited by Vengeance777; 05-09-2011 at 05:16 PM.

Default Cool.

Not bad at all.

So this was... an accidental achievement?

LOL, gratz Sel. I like how scroll farming turned you into a psychopathic epic troll-killer.

I heard you got a SoS shard tonight... better keep farming those VON scrolls.

Keybreaker, Leader of Over Raided (Orien)

Grats
    Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance777 View Post
    The main thing that takes up your mana pots are the Minotaur shaman's they did very minimal damage to me as they spent most of their turns constantly casting heal on themselves so you have to nuke them down faster than they can heal up draining a lot of mana.
    Yea I 2 man'd this quest a ton on my sorc years ago when it first came out (often with clerics or wizards not really doing lots of damage, but focusing more on healing or cc).. The only efficient way to handle those was crit-fishing wall of fires.. That ofcourse is no longer effective so I imagine yea there a bit tougher now.

Tho i'd think just your standard SLA dps, as piddly they as they made it (iirc number ppl were saying its like 100-150dps) should at least outdps there healing, its not that strong.. Pretty sure they cast a standard heal, so 150 points.. But all epic mobs have 300% heal amp, so 450 per heal, but they cast fairly slow. I guess given there big hp pool, it's still a fairly mana intensive thing tho.
    Last edited by Shade; 05-15-2011 at 12:20 AM.