Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

The skin isnt working for me. Followed instructions, but nothing happened.

Edit: I installed DDO to a dif location. Had to put the folder in there.

Works fine now.
    Last edited by New-RS-God; 05-09-2015 at 07:41 PM.

Default Im lost

Quote Originally Posted by slimkj View Post
    Oh brilliant. Nice work. This is similar to the other one I like, rival01, in style, but with more elements skinned by the looks of it. Will be trying it out, thanks!

Have commented on myddo, but is your mate on the forums? Looking to give +rep.
    i got alot of skins but they color everything but my hot bars how do i fix this

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    I use the Blackbird skin as well on many of my characters. I notice that if you uncheck the option to "Show Portrait on Vitals Bar" the individual vitals UI seems to fit nicely with the Blackbird skin, and remove the messed-up look of it.

We are hoping to release an update to the UI Art Pack soon, but we don't have a current ETA on when we will be able to fit that work in.
    I'm still using Blackird

Cordo - any update on when that UI Art pack will be released? :P
    Wait, can you hear it? Is it? The worlds smallest vio..nah... nevermind... it can't be, its too small..

Quote Originally Posted by Zzevel View Post
    I'm still using Blackird

Cordo - any update on when that UI Art pack will be released? :P
    They collectively have avoided any comment of updating the UI template for people to use in making new skins, both in wise cracks and direct asking. Quoting Cordo from 2011 will most likely just label this a necro thread and get it locked.
    I would have a sig, but Someone might be offended by it so I will just list characters.
    Vicinity, Proximity, and far to many bank toons too list.
    -Sorry to any bank toons that are offended by me not listing mine-
    Ravensguard, Ghallanda

Default Help.

I just downloaded this to install on my new alienware17 laptop as I think it would fit the overall look of the machine. But I cannot get it to work although I followed the destructions in the OP. Is there a workaround or an update I'm missing or something?
    Swift Silent Death from Afar. Long Range Death.

turbine broke theming when they did a UI update a long time ago and hasn't fixed it since.

Master Rogue of Argonnessen Equatis's Avatar

Default Blackbird still works today

There was a change back when Turbine still owned DDO that did invalidate a lot of the UI Skins that had been created by users for the game. But I was using Blackbird at the time and continue to use it today. And I know it will continue to work when The Masterminds of Sharn is released because I was still using it during both the first and second Sharn previews on Lammania and intend to use it during the third Sharn preview scheduled for this week.
    The goal of an Assassin is to keep their Threat as low as possible while still keeping an aggressive posture. - teachersyn The Order of Syncleticaletica

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910