Community Member

Default Raid Guild Recruiting <Righteous Ire>

Hi Orien,

Righteous Ire is a small guild that raids 5-7 encounters every sunday and wednesday from 7pm to 11pm EST. We have been completing eVoN, eDQ, and eChrono regularly since early 2011. We value cooperation over epeen and we don't fail.
    6 man epics ofc are run daily

Membership cap is 14 accounts. We have room to recruit 2 more players.

Looking for:
    1) Archmage: Dedicated raid spot for this role. (ie raid roster somewhat static- TRing coordinated based on roles filled)
    2) Healer/support: This is a casual raid spot. (ie no raid obligation, ideal for active player with some sun/wed schedule conflicts)

Ideal recruits will have multiple viable lvl 20s of various class...but all serious inquiries will be considered.

If you'd like to speak in more detail, contact Lokiftw, Lokilamadupa, Whaler or Sifter in-game anytime.

A couple more things that may be of interest to people who read posts like this...

1. We are currently level 71.
    2. We have a red airship (because red is faster)

If the red airship doesn't bring applicants a runnin', I don't know what will. I mean... it's red!

We have a red airship (because red is faster)
    I'm not on Orien, but I can confirm that red is definitely faster.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkonnus View Post
    A couple more things that may be of interest to people who read posts like this...

1. We are currently level 71.
    2. We have a red airship (because red is faster)

If the red airship doesn't bring applicants a runnin', I don't know what will. I mean... it's red!
    Do you have the power of the WWAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! as well?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havik_Stormcrow View Post
    Do you have the power of the WWAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! as well?
    the would be a ecumenical matter

Quote Originally Posted by Darkonnus View Post
    Eric Cartman said it best:

More people will come if you tell 'em you have puddin' and pie!!!!!

Awesome players in this guild!

Community Member

Default RI recruiting update

Thank you all who expressed interest in our guild. We did recruit 2 new players into the guild, and are currently full and not recruiting. As spots become available in the future, we will seek to fill them immediately.
    Thanks again and happy hunting!
    Loki

UPDATE: RI is once again recruiting.

We are a small guild, most spots given over to individuals who can commit to our raiding schedule: 7-11pm EST Sun/Wed, eChrono/eVoN/eADQ +2 other raids, each night.
    All casual spots are currently full, only individuals who can commit to the raiding schedule will be considered.
    We are not a leveling guild. We are not a TR based guild, though TRs are in cycle on most accounts and welcome. The focus of RI is raiding in such a way as to not allow the game to consume all of your spare time, hence the schedule.

Looking for 1 committed raider, Tank. As in you can handle eChrono's voltron without dropping dead or having a barbarian or rogue rip aggro from you. As in, you can also handle a pounding/cursing from Suulo or Horoth. TR-ing is coordinated among raiders by roles filled. Ideal individuals will have multiple L20s and be able to switch to at least one other role.

Must link bound and attuned Grease Clicky and Sense of Humor to be considered. Additionally, barbarians of RI are required to have an Epic Hellfire Crossbow.

Prospective recruits contact Ursulah/Ursulla/Anitah/Cognitive in game.
    Last edited by whitepawn; 08-25-2011 at 07:28 PM.
    Favorite in-game quote: "Rogues can't do any damage because they require someone else to have aggro."
    HoX pug leader to AssassinIII: "Stop linking me T3 greensteel. If you can't link vorpal weapons you can't go. We need good vorpals in here."

Default Gah!

Olath wants to know.. why cant anyone raid during the day... (works nites during pretty much every end game raid guild runs....)

Quote Originally Posted by kyostal View Post
    Olath wants to know.. why cant anyone raid during the day... (works nites during pretty much every end game raid guild runs....)
    I'd try to get a guild with European members because they would prolly be raiding during the American afternoons and such.

Community Member

Or the necro turtle?

Sorry, can't find a pic to link of an appropriately sinister looking turtle