Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Druid's Nature's Warrior 2 does not come up as an option even after meeting all the pre-reqs.

Great tool btw... been using it a lot.

Default Fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by bward76 View Post
    Druid's Nature's Warrior 2 does not come up as an option even after meeting all the pre-reqs.

Great tool btw... been using it a lot.
    Fixed (although it won't be fixed for already-started builds; will need to create a new one from scratch).

Thanks for the report!

Default Natural Fighting Added to Druid Feat Options

Natural Fighting is now available as a Feat option for a Level 9 Druid.

Thanks for the report!

Default Sorcerer Fire Savant III - Fixed

Sorcerers should now be able to properly take Fire Savant III when they have the pre-reqs.

Thanks for the report!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Narsil_Shard View Post
    Sorcerers should now be able to properly take Fire Savant III when they have the pre-reqs.

Thanks for the report!

If that was from build **777, you're welcome!

:-)

does it have support for epic levels? if not will it some day?
    Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    Quote from a shroud run "I am an idiot, not a newb"

Quote Originally Posted by Bolo_Grubb View Post
    does it have support for epic levels? if not will it some day?
    I may add the Level 21 thru 25 skill/ability/etc increases sometime; but I don't have any plans for adding Epic Destinies.

Default Bug Response

In response to the following bug report:
    "Cannot select Manyshot Feat.

I created a virtuoso, arcane archer bard 20. The build does have point blank shot, rapid shot, and DEX 17 (base 15, half elf dilettante ranger DEX +1, Human Adaptability DEX +1), but cannot select Manyshot at level 15 or 18.

I did not know if this was my mistake (your generator has already caught 2 I have made) or if this was a bug of some sort.

Thanks for the help."

Enhancements do not count towards meeting Ability pre-reqs for Feats. So your base DEX of 15 is what's preventing you.

Default Druid Natural Fighting Feat

The site has been corrected to allow the Druid Natural Fighting Feat to be taken multiple times. However, for now, it will not limit it to only 3-times like it should; so users will just have to restrain themselves to keep it legit!

Thanks for the report!

Passive Past Life Artificer feat is not giving proper skill bonus to UMD.

Also, is there any way in your generator to choose a past life feat at 1st level since you can aquire them at 1st level very cheaply by using Fred in house J.?

Thanks

Default Past Life Feats

Quote Originally Posted by bward76 View Post
    Passive Past Life Artificer feat is not giving proper skill bonus to UMD.

Also, is there any way in your generator to choose a past life feat at 1st level since you can aquire them at 1st level very cheaply by using Fred in house J.?

Thanks
    The UMD bonus looks like it's working to me. You get +1 for each time you were an Artificer (up to 3 max). It'll show "n/a" as the skill value until you put at least one skill point in it; but it'll apply the Past Life Artificer bonus when you do.

The DDO Compendium shows that Past Life Feats all require a character level of 3 to take; is that not correct?

Default Bug Report Response

Someone posted a bug report of: "Human Toughness 3 does not pop up under Half elf with all the required enhancements taken"

Looking at your build, you needed to take either Human Adaptability Constitution I or Human Greater Adaptability Constitution I. I have it following the requirements listed here in the Wiki.

Default Fire Savant Fixes

In response to:
    1) I have all prereqs for Fire savant II and it won't let me take it. (SF:Evo, Sorcerer Fire Savant I, Flame Manipulation V, Combustive Spellcasting III, Deadly Flame III)
    2) The system sees Fire savant I as only needing energy of the dragonblooded I, not II.

Both of these are now fixed.

Thanks for the report!

Default Half-Elf Dilettante Artificer Fixed

New Half-Elf characters can now properly take Dilettante Artificer if they have the PreReq 13 INT (it was incorrectly checking for 13 WIS).

Default Bug Report Response

In response to: "I'm working on a Monk. I believe I currently meet the requirements for Grandmaster of Storms (Dex 18, Master of Thunder). I don't see the Grandmaster enhancement listed though."

Your Dex 18 isn't a true Dex 18 since it's achieving that through other Enhancements (e.g., Human Adaptability Dex I). The requirements for Enhancements exclude attribute buffs from other enhancements/feats/equipment. So you need to get your Dex to 18 via regular level-ups and/or Tomes.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Narsil_Shard View Post
    In response to: "I'm working on a Monk. I believe I currently meet the requirements for Grandmaster of Storms (Dex 18, Master of Thunder). I don't see the Grandmaster enhancement listed though."

Your Dex 18 isn't a true Dex 18 since it's achieving that through other Enhancements (e.g., Human Adaptability Dex I). The requirements for Enhancements exclude attribute buffs from other enhancements/feats/equipment. So you need to get your Dex to 18 via regular level-ups and/or Tomes.
    Yep, that would do it. I knew Enhancement ability bonuses didn't apply to Feat prereqs, but assumed Enhancement bonuses would apply to Enhancement prereqs.

Would it make sense to list the abilities a second time, without Enhancement bonuses, labeled as "Scores used for Feat/Enh Prereqs"? Not sure it does, but might reduce some confusion.

Thanks for a great tool!

Quote Originally Posted by LhazaarCorl View Post
    Would it make sense to list the abilities a second time, without Enhancement bonuses, labeled as "Scores used for Feat/Enh Prereqs"? Not sure it does, but might reduce some confusion.
    Certainly wouldn't hurt, but would probably clutter it up in its current state. Still, maybe at some point I could add a hover tool-tip over each Attribute to show the "unenhanced" values.

Don't know if this was reported before; haven't read the entire thread.

There is a problem with feat and bonus feat selection at the same level where
    prerequisites apply. e.g. a L1 monk can select PA as his martial arts feat then
    cleave as his L1 automatic feat (PA is a prerequisite for Cleave). This is not
    possible (AFAICT) in this planner.

Quote Originally Posted by knockcocker View Post
    Don't know if this was reported before; haven't read the entire thread.

There is a problem with feat and bonus feat selection at the same level where
    prerequisites apply. e.g. a L1 monk can select PA as his martial arts feat then
    cleave as his L1 automatic feat (PA is a prerequisite for Cleave). This is not
    possible (AFAICT) in this planner.
    I don't think anyone's ever mentioned it before, but yes this is a bit of an issue. Unfortunately, the design of the generator is pretty much stuck with a linear selection method. I could possibly change the order of the Feat selections, but I'm afraid that may cause even more pre-req issues in the opposite direction.

Default Tome Application from Past Lives

If any Past Lives are selected at the start of the character generation process, you will now be provided the opportunity to apply any Tomes you're carrying over from those Past Lives (which can impact your Level 1 Skill Point, Feat, and Enhancement options).

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast