Default Goldhorns Repository puzzle

Just curious as to how many have solved the BIG puzzle in that quest. It's the one quest in 3 barrel cove and the entire room is the puzzle that you have to get Farrier Worley out of. I Just finished the puzzle in about 45 min... =) Sorry just stoked that I finally did it.

I tried on my rouge when she was a lowbie but never understood it until now. LOL
    Guild Leader of Tel Teukiira
    Cailie TR 16 Assassin Rouge ~ Maslyn 6 Arcane Archer/ 3 Rouge ~ SaerTess 8 Fighter/1 Wizard ~ Loala 8 Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by terribabe69 View Post
    Just curious as to how many have solved the BIG puzzle in that quest. It's the one quest in 3 barrel cove and the entire room is the puzzle that you have to get Farrier Worley out of. I Just finished the puzzle in about 45 min... =) Sorry just stoked that I finally did it.

I tried on my rouge when she was a lowbie but never understood it until now. LOL
    congrats, you solved it faster than i did the first time i did it.
    but since you posted the thread I'll go ahead and link mine it was by request in another thread though.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=302083

still, it's far better to solve it yourself to see how it works than to use someone elses work.
    far more fun imo.
    The Office of the Exchequer. 1750 on all live servers via Pure pugging. Thank you very much to all who helped carry a gimp . (wayfinder was a soloist build)

oh yea it was frustrating at first because I could get the first one to light up and I could link it to the other side but then I could only get the 2nd one to light then I realized that I could attach the 2 through the ceiling. After both finally got lit I saw the other side light up and it was a matter of 10 min to solve the other side. I am just stoked that I did it. I was trying to look on DDOwiki but the site was down LOL guess they knew I was looking for an answer. But when I couldnt find one I decided what the heck, I have time haha.

Grats to anyone that does it without looking at the cheats =)

Anyone that wants to run it, I would be happy to show them. =) Look for Cailie (lvl20) or Maslyn (lvl7)
    Leader Tel Teukiira of Sarlona
    Cailie TR 15 Assassin Rogue ~ Saer Tess 9 Fighter/1 Wizard ~ Maslyn 6 Arcane Arche/3 Rogue

Alectrona/Level 20/Cleric/Halfling/Female ~ Exavia/Level 20/Sorcerer/Drow/Female ~ Electronika/Level 18/2/Wizard/Monk/Warforged/Female
    Hellacia/Level 13/2/Paladin/Monk/Halfling/Female ~ Previsible/Level 17/Bard/Half-Elf/Female