Thread: rogue hirelings

Default rogue hirelings

im standing in lordsmarch plaza wondering do i buy this rogue hireling or not, i got burned a few months back . Does anyone know if thier fixed ?.. do they open chests now?
    Kahzadoom~Xzr~Irondoom~Doomlord~XvKing DoomHammer~
    Xoriat Born~Doompriest~Doom~DoomTusk~Legion of Doom~Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

They're as buggy as ever. If you order a rogue hireling to open up a chest, he or she will actually lock if it was unlocked.

Seriously though, don't waste your Turbine Points on them.
    Have you ever wanted to create your own customized user interface skins for DDO?
    Click this sentence for a tutorial learning how, an easy-to-follow video guide.

I gambled,
    thier fixed ,if any one else was curious
    Xoriat Born~Doompriest~Doom~DoomTusk~Legion of Doom~Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterling View Post
    They're as buggy as ever. If you order a rogue hireling to open up a chest, he or she will actually lock if it was unlocked.

Seriously though, don't waste your Turbine Points on them.
    ty for the reply, nothing beats a real rogue but im alone and need this named chest , no loot this time . take care- Rich

Quote Originally Posted by die View Post
    I gambled,
    thier fixed ,if any one else was curious
    There has been reports of some chests working while others haven't.

For example, there is the one chest in The Mindsunder that people have reported rogue hirelings not knowing how to open (the one you get after beating three quoris). That is the only one I know off the top of my head, but if it was one of the chests people have been making the biggest complaints about, it probably got fixed asap.

I'm curious though, which named chest did you need opening?
    Have you ever wanted to create your own customized user interface skins for DDO?
    Click this sentence for a tutorial learning how, an easy-to-follow video guide.

If he's in lordsmarch, I would suspect the lords locked chest in Eyes. I've never had an issue with a hireling rogue unlocking that chest.
    Hilarious Princess....Sorry your life is so medicore after all this time..Lol, you are scared of a farmer? with a tractor....?