Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Khanyth View Post
    the biggest AC I've seen is 24,000 BTU's

EDIT: being a smarta$$.... I play a barb, what do you expect me to know about AC??!?!?!?
    You sir have made my day.
    Hell, you've made my week!
    Thank you.

Exclamation Hya there,ABout the AC

Ahmmm,Lets say i got even 180 AC,And it`s permenent.I hold a shield and i got 50 DR.Yea,I`m awesome.I got also 400 HP<Which is pretty hard to get with those builds>.EVEN TOUGHT THOSE,What will happen if
    Boom,a dwarven caster from Evon shots at me scorching rays?They score around the 70's per ray full shipbuffed,And they shot 3.
    Yea,If 2 dwarven mages can beat you,Whatchue really worth?
    So the main idea in those cases is instead of w8ing for turbin to Fix the AC,Get either selfheals or high HP or DPS<Sorry,But with this perfect AC build you wont be 2 lucky with your demage>.
    Tho,Uptade 14-15 would may do afew justice with the ACer and at least make stuffs hit em' less.

Quote Originally Posted by StableKobold View Post
    Ahmmm,Lets say i got even 180 AC,And it`s permenent.I hold a shield and i got 50 DR.Yea,I`m awesome.I got also 400 HP<Which is pretty hard to get with those builds>.EVEN TOUGHT THOSE,What will happen if
    Boom,a dwarven caster from Evon shots at me scorching rays?They score around the 70's per ray full shipbuffed,And they shot 3.
    So the main idea in those cases is instead of w8ing for turbin to Fix the AC,Get either selfheals or high HP or DPS<Sorry,But with this perfect AC build you wont be 2 lucky with your demage>.
    Tho,Uptade 14-15 would may do afew justice with the ACer and at least make stuffs hit em' less.
    Wrong fourom,><

Exclamation Warning-AC is maybe azom,But.

Community Member

Default testing this theory on argo

I really just wanted to see how close I could get to see the numbers only level 11, however the AC self buff with ship is 62. only have past life ranger and so far the build is working out well. lite on dps but can solo well and I put some points in intim if I gonna have that AC i need to be able to hold agro,

stats so far

239hp
    max self buff 62 self buff AC
    bark pot +3
    stalwart
    water stance
    shield click
    haste pot
    ship buffs
    11 dex bonus
    9 wis bonus
    5 feat
    7 natural
    5 dodge
    1 size
    4 armor
    1 deflect
    10 base
    3 misc
    2defensive fighting stance
    4 shield

will post once i cap with epic gear

Community Member

Community Member

Default testing this theory on argo

"Your name is OCD,For a reason-you`re fully fully geared. Perfectly geared how ironic =)
    Anyways,Your Str is low for your level isnt it?
    And if you`ll reroll and gear your horc tank or wizard warfoge well enough you could do better,Wont you?
    rest my case."

This build was based on theory, with no actual numbers to support it.
    I can hold aggro with the build str aside.
    to be critical the build lacks HP and spell Resistance which even with "perfect gear" it will be sub par
    I have decent gear not perfect by any means and pointing out that my name is "OCD for a reason"
    would also hold up that my gear will never be good enough even if it was "perfect"

I have plenty of capped twinks but I felt like a side project to put viability to his theoretical build may help other builders model and tweak.

I will post the build when capped and also when "perfectly geared"
    How the build works in Epic's and on raid bosses.

And then let people decide if it is a build worth their time to prefect...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234