Thumbs up Great LARP group!

For the 10 people that participated in LARP (Live Action Role Playing) event I hosted over the last 2 months, what a GREAT group!

The participation you all gave was exceptional, along with the innovation of some serious PnP strategy, the outcome was brilliant!

Kudos to the four players of 3.5 (pfft) rules to adapt so quickly to 2.0 set was a blast to witness! (My AC is what???)

Thanks to BammBoozle for letting us use his guilds Ventrilo.

I'm already working on the sequel to the "module" I wrote, titled "Valley of the Giants" which will be called "The Drow King's Assassins'" (both of which take place in Greyhawk & are loosely based on modules GDQ 1-7)

The new adventure is for lvls 8 - 15, and will include the remaining party members from the first event.( and subsequent re-rolls for the brave fools that thought you can talk your way out of a failed initiative roll vs. a fire giant that's having a really bad day)

Great job gang! LOTS OF FUN!!!!!

PS, I'd research that red gem with those dragons eyes! I've heard it has a secret waiting to be told!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    "I like pie. Pie is delicious." "You know, cake is better", and a sudden nerf gun war breaks out because Pie is supreme. Then someone says, "What about dinner?"

Quote Originally Posted by ferd View Post
    For the 10 people that participated in LARP (Live Action Role Playing) event I hosted over the last 2 months, what a GREAT group!

The participation you all gave was exceptional, along with the innovation of some serious PnP strategy, the outcome was brilliant!

Kudos to the four players of 3.5 (pfft) rules to adapt so quickly to 2.0 set was a blast to witness! (My AC is what???)

Thanks to BammBoozle for letting us use his guilds Ventrilo.

I'm already working on the sequel to the "module" I wrote, titled "Valley of the Giants" which will be called "The Drow King's Assassins'" (both of which take place in Greyhawk & are loosely based on modules GDQ 1-7)

The new adventure is for lvls 8 - 15, and will include the remaining party members from the first event.( and subsequent re-rolls for the brave fools that thought you can talk your way out of a failed initiative roll vs. a fire giant that's having a really bad day)

Great job gang! LOTS OF FUN!!!!!

PS, I'd research that red gem with those dragons eyes! I've heard it has a secret waiting to be told!!!

Glad you had a good campaign man. Sounds interesting.

Stick Jock out!
    Last edited by wolflordnexus; 04-13-2011 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wolflordnexus View Post
    I see nothing about swinging Foam here. That is sadly disappointing gonna have to call you on false advertising

I am glad you had some nice online Role playing experiences though

Stick Jock out!
    I have to agree, this sounds like you were playing Pen and Paper and not Live Action to me, a huge difference in game play.

Although the idea of on-line PNP does sound good.