Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Community Member Blank_Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    GMT -7, USA
    Posts
    3,830

    Default Because The ScreenShot Contest...

    ...Cannot post all the awesome screenshots we can take, we can post them here instead. I don't know about you guys, but I love the graphics in this game. I take screenies a lot because I like the scenery.

    Here are some examples:


    And:



    Please feel free to add to this thread. Show us some of the sights you've seen!
    Last edited by Blank_Zero; 04-02-2011 at 05:39 PM.
    Smrti///Warcrye///Dukkha///Nomey///Dhaarmika///Smrtiheals
    Focused Melee Discussion as of U17
    Proud Gimp of Crimson Eagles and now Loreseekers!

  2. #2
    Community Member Blank_Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    GMT -7, USA
    Posts
    3,830

    Default Rainbow in the Dark

    Smrti///Warcrye///Dukkha///Nomey///Dhaarmika///Smrtiheals
    Focused Melee Discussion as of U17
    Proud Gimp of Crimson Eagles and now Loreseekers!

  3. #3
    Community Manager Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    15,834

    Default

    We do have an entire forum set up for screenshots as well, you can find it here! Nice screenshots, too.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!



  4. #4
    Community Member Blank_Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    GMT -7, USA
    Posts
    3,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We do have an entire forum set up for screenshots as well, you can find it here! Nice screenshots, too.
    Aha! thanks Cord! I guess I'll start posting there too then =)

    Or maybe this could get a move? That'd be cool too =)
    Smrti///Warcrye///Dukkha///Nomey///Dhaarmika///Smrtiheals
    Focused Melee Discussion as of U17
    Proud Gimp of Crimson Eagles and now Loreseekers!

  5. #5
    Community Member Thorzian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    713

    Default

    have an actual issue there's no dev's in sight. **** around with something as unimportant as screenshots and look who the first reply is from. i'm actually not at all surprised
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinerd View Post
    We should make our feedback as honest as possible so that when it is absolutely ignored by Turbine we will get bonus points on the scoreboard of life.

  6. #6
    Community Member Tap4black's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everett, WA
    Posts
    518

    Default

    Cordovan is not a Developer, he's a community team member. His JOB is to peruse the forums and answer questions just like the one the OP posed.
    I've met and chatted with both Dave Arneson and Gary Gygax.
    To both of you, I raise a glass in toast and say THANK YOU!
    There are other ways and OTHER FORUMS, PM Strakeln for details.
    Lackey, Pee-on and general No Good Doo-er of BANNED FROM ALL GUILDS!

  7. #7
    Community Member Blank_Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    GMT -7, USA
    Posts
    3,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tap4black View Post
    Cordovan is not a Developer, he's a community team member. His JOB is to peruse the forums and answer questions just like the one the OP posed.
    Indeed.

    Cord's a Mod, not a Dev.
    Smrti///Warcrye///Dukkha///Nomey///Dhaarmika///Smrtiheals
    Focused Melee Discussion as of U17
    Proud Gimp of Crimson Eagles and now Loreseekers!

  8. #8
    Community Member Thorzian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorzian View Post
    have an actual issue there's no dev's in sight. **** around with something as unimportant as screenshots and look who the first reply is from. i'm actually not at all surprised
    have an actual issue and there's no MOD'S in sight. **** around with something as unimportant as screenshots and look who the first reply is from....


    better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinerd View Post
    We should make our feedback as honest as possible so that when it is absolutely ignored by Turbine we will get bonus points on the scoreboard of life.

  9. #9
    Community Member Relenthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorzian View Post
    have an actual issue and there's no MOD'S in sight. **** around with something as unimportant as screenshots and look who the first reply is from....


    better?
    What is your issue with there being no mod in sight? they have nothing to do with game dvelopment

  10. #10
    Community Member Thorzian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    713

    Default

    but they do have a lot to do with representing turbines motivations and intentions to us, and ours to them. there have been hundreds of issues on these pages literally asking for an explanation for 1 thing or another with no response.

    i simply found it amusing that on such a pitiful topic as screenshots that one was right on top of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinerd View Post
    We should make our feedback as honest as possible so that when it is absolutely ignored by Turbine we will get bonus points on the scoreboard of life.

  11. #11
    Community Member Blank_Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    GMT -7, USA
    Posts
    3,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorzian View Post
    but they do have a lot to do with representing turbines motivations and intentions to us, and ours to them. there have been hundreds of issues on these pages literally asking for an explanation for 1 thing or another with no response.

    i simply found it amusing that on such a pitiful topic as screenshots that one was right on top of it.
    Cord watches me. Quit trolling the post, k?
    Smrti///Warcrye///Dukkha///Nomey///Dhaarmika///Smrtiheals
    Focused Melee Discussion as of U17
    Proud Gimp of Crimson Eagles and now Loreseekers!

  12. #12
    Community Member Thorzian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    713

    Default

    other then my original post which was a bit trollish everything else i wrote was nothing more then a reaction to neg rep and being called out... including this. cord watches you, good for you. write about nerfing extend or intimidate and lets get some turbine employees reactions on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinerd View Post
    We should make our feedback as honest as possible so that when it is absolutely ignored by Turbine we will get bonus points on the scoreboard of life.

  13. #13
    Community Manager Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    15,834

    Default

    If you feel you've received negative reputation improperly, the proper course of action is to report the post where you received the reputation, and state that you would like it reviewed. Further discussion of this topic in this thread will not be allowed. Thanks!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!



  14. #14
    Community Member Blank_Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    GMT -7, USA
    Posts
    3,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    If you feel you've received negative reputation improperly, the proper course of action is to report the post where you received the reputation, and state that you would like it reviewed. Further discussion of this topic in this thread will not be allowed. Thanks!
    TY for moving the thread Cord =)
    Smrti///Warcrye///Dukkha///Nomey///Dhaarmika///Smrtiheals
    Focused Melee Discussion as of U17
    Proud Gimp of Crimson Eagles and now Loreseekers!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload