- Part 1
- This part was rather easy for me. Having a way to dispose of trash quickly (epic brigand's cutlasses), good portals beaters in addition to being able to damage multiple portals with manyshot and improved precise shot resulted in being able to finish this part in about 40 minutes with almost no resources used.
- Part 2
- Most definitely the hardest part of the raid. Had gnoll, earth elemental, orc and orthon spawn. The initial step was to clear the map from trash mobs then pull mobs one by one using sneak and kill them. This removes their self heal ability and allows them to be killed even when near other lieutenants. The tricky part here was the fact that the gnoll was constantly dispelling so had to fight unbuffed and the elemental was giving them huge DR so was not able to overcome their regeneration like this. What I did was first prep the elemental, pull them all to a corner and then scrolled invisibility and ran to another corner. This causes them all to follow except the elemental because he is slow and does not have true seeing. This allowed me to prep the rest and kill, drop elemental as well, sprint + damage boost, manyshot and drop crystal.
- Part 3
- Since I have no way of opening locks I was forced to break crystals and skip puzzles. This part is not particularly hard just have to be constantly aware of the wall's position.
- Part 4
- This part took about 10 rounds. It was essential to be able to dispose of the gnolls quickly. For the first 4 rounds I had gnoll slaying arrows but then ran out. Regardless was able to clear all gnolls before manyshot runs out using DPS. This was done by initially positioning in the south and targeting the gnolls in the west while keeping south gnolls in firing line. The same is repeated for the east/north gnolls.
- Part 5
- Was quite simple compared to parts 2 and 4, drop lieutenants and kill boss.
- 48 Major Mnemonic Enhancers
- 30 Icy Potions of Chill Shield
- 15 Yugoloth Strength/Dexterity/Wisdom +2 Potions
- 10 Deathward Cakes
- 7 Oils of Incadesence
- 300 Haste Potions
- 40 Gnoll Slaying Arrows
- other potions and arrows not worth listing individually