Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scrolls aren't part of the list and never will be as they don't save you SP, they prevent the use of SP. Yes it's semantics but if I had to list scrolls here the list would be 1000 lines long and simply become ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by JollySwagMan
    Might want to also add the Efficient Metamagic effects that can be crafted onto trinkets (and weapons/shields for Efficient Empower Healing)
    Excellent point, I never even thought about crafting. I'll get to that tomorrow.

Updated for U16 and Epic Destinies. Not many changes.

Fatesinger's tier 5 ability, Fragment of the Song Clarity, gives -5% or -10% SP costs (for tiers 1/2 respectively) to the fatesinger only for 4 minutes after you play Inspire Courage or Inspire Excellence (IE is not listed on the description but I can confirm it works with testing, I'm not sure if it's a bug or not). Those 4 minutes are not affected by anything that adds to song length.

I'm not sure about the stacking. It does stack with spell song trance (multiplicatively, so tier 2 and trance combine for 19% discount for example) but I don't have any items to test it with.

And another one, Exalted Angel's reborn in light reduces the costs of all spells by 50% for 2 minutes. I'm not sure how it stacks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12