Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    Yo dawg, I heard you like nerfs.
    So we put nerfs on top of your nerfs,
    So you cry nerf while you get nerfed...
    You Sir, have been reported to Hasbro for the copyright infringement and the excessive use of the word "Nerf".
    (Say): Haywire says, '"Hey, I don't come into yer home and play with things."'

deleted
    Last edited by Westerner; 03-29-2011 at 02:24 PM.
    \x/es
    Torgomund 17/1 Rngr/Rog . . Thundorf 16/2/2 Bard/Ftr/Barb . . Zarron 10/2 Wiz/Rog
    RIP Class Forums 3/9/2011

Uber gamers are not happy until the game is so hard that everyone quit and DDO dies. They'll be the final people there when the light goes off and they can bask in the glory of...nothing.

Make it fun; make some uber hard stuff for people who like to walk on rusty nails. And then make all the fun stuff for the rest of us. There's always going to be some 12 bazillion plat person with every gear in the game that's going to complain about how 'easy' stuff is. And there's always going to be a permadeather talking about how dumb downed the game is becoming because he haven't died yet. For the 15th time. In one quest.

New things are good. Maybe not always as challenging. But more importantly it's good for a game where people crave new fun things.

Community Member

Forget the New thing - it is yesterday's news. The Next Thing is what matters. I heard from a friend of a friend that the DDO producers are all over the Next Thing. It is different and bigger than the Vast and Mysterious Things that were promised in the past.

You will all want to TR or re-roll once the Next Thing comes out, but it will be worthwhile because the Next Thing is going to be so amazing.

And you don't even want to know about the Even Bigger Thing After The Next Thing. You couldn't handle it. It would blow your minds into smithereens.

Whatever.......

I already posted my opinions about these nerfs, plus screenshots about several in-game and out-game converations and all of a sudden.... the cube ate them all.... how convienient.

Obviously, there a Turbine conspiracy that prevents us from knowing the truth about the New Thing. But then again, you'll probably send the cube to eat those too.

Oh, and it's good to see you sent in your stooges to talk about the Next New Thing trying to cover up about the New Thing and how it overpowered the Old Thing and broke the game, but Turbine won't fix it unless you pay TP to do so..... because according to them, it's WAI, yet they don't even know what WAI means much less why WAI or why ask WAI.

Anyways, PM me and I'll send you all the truth about the New Thing.

Community Member

This new thing was broken on Lammania and reported but somehow it still went live just as borked as it was during the preview.

Community Member

When you post something like that you also need to put his picture in. (You obviously know whose picture)

Forget the new thing! And the next thing! and the old thing! What about the other thing!? We've been promised the other thing since before beta!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Saravis View Post
    Forget the new thing! And the next thing! and the old thing! What about the other thing!? We've been promised the other thing since before beta!
    I think that Turbine prefers to avoid talking about the Other Thing anymore. Bad Things happened on Mournlands with it. It also cost the sanity of several developers.

Which in turn leads to:
    Last edited by dejafu; 03-10-2011 at 10:28 AM.
    Raever of Madness * Stormraver * Fireraver * Dreamraver * Skyraver * Solraver * Technoraver * Raverlution * Foraver
    Ghallanda ReRolled
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Turning Ghostbane into a meme is, in my book, the best thing to happen to DDO in awhile.

Kobold remembers Waterworks....
    Last edited by dejafu; 03-10-2011 at 10:28 AM.
    Raever of Madness * Stormraver * Fireraver * Dreamraver * Skyraver * Solraver * Technoraver * Raverlution * Foraver
    Ghallanda ReRolled
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Turning Ghostbane into a meme is, in my book, the best thing to happen to DDO in awhile.

So let me get this right, old thing good, new thing bad.

Therefore we need to cross the old thing with the new thing and create a new new thing???

My brain hurts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Codeshaper View Post
    Now that's just crazy talk
    “It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts acquire speed, the teeth acquire staining, the staining becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.”

Community Member

Default hold good sirrah!

Quote Originally Posted by patang01 View Post
    Uber gamers are not happy until the game is so hard that everyone quit and DDO dies. They'll be the final people there when the light goes off and they can bask in the glory of...nothing.

Make it fun; make some uber hard stuff for people who like to walk on rusty nails. And then make all the fun stuff for the rest of us. There's always going to be some 12 bazillion plat person with every gear in the game that's going to complain about how 'easy' stuff is. And there's always going to be a permadeather talking about how dumb downed the game is becoming because he haven't died yet. For the 15th time. In one quest.

New things are good. Maybe not always as challenging. But more importantly it's good for a game where people crave new fun things.
    Do not cross the chasm Sar. It is there to admire.

Alert!! Dev has posted in this thread!

Must make my invaluable opinion known about This New Thing!
    Rockan Robin . Rocka Red Emma . Roq Star . RockCandy Mountain . Rockna Delaflote | Build Index
    Co-Leader, Ghallanda ReRolled
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    it might make more sense for the player to re-roll.

Community Member

Wild Thing!

I Think I Love You!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthios888 View Post
    Alert!! Dev has posted in this thread!

Must make my invaluable opinion known about This New Thing!
    Devs should listen to me more! I am New Blood!! I left WoW for..for..this?! I demand better!!!

Community Member

Since a dev has posted in this thread, I want to take this opportunity to hijack the thread and rant about something completely unrelated.
    HOW DARE THE DEVS WORK ON THE NEW THING WHEN THERE IS STILL A PROBLEM WITH THIS OTHER THING THAT IS NEVER AN ACTUAL PROBLEM BUT ONLY A SLIGHT GRAPHICAL GLITCH?!?!?!!?!?!!!plusone!!!!
    I am now going to insult the professionalism and heredity of each and every person who works for Turbine because of something that is obviously a graphics card issue on my end, and also throw in something about why they can't balance the game enough to make my Wizard 4/Rogue 2/Monk2/Ranger 12 build just as good as a pure cleric! After showing a complete lack of knowledge in D&D, DDO, computers, and physics, I will then insist that they stop working on the new thing, fix the other thing that is completely unrelated to the new thing, and is obviously something that would even require a completely different discipline in the business of computer games to fix! I will then use the term "devs" to mean "useless gods who can apparently do anything but just choose not to so they can annoy me personally"!

I will now kiss some dev butt about how I like the fact you can stack potions to 100 so they don't boot me from the forums, and to let me pretend that I am not a total d-bag.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sig with some silly quote with no context whatsoever so only I can actually laugh at the joke.
    Last edited by daneelthesane1; 03-08-2011 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khimberlhyte View Post
    And you don't even want to know about the Even Bigger Thing After The Next Thing. You couldn't handle it. It would blow your minds into smithereens.
    For Gygax's sake, don't let them bring smithereens into the game - TWF-able, full glancing blow procs and with a 16-20/x5 crit profile, they will replace khopeshes as the ooberweapon!

Quote Originally Posted by PwnHammer40K View Post
    Devs should listen to me more! I am New Blood!! I left WoW for..for..this?! I demand better!!!
    If you left WoW for this, you've obtained "better".
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast