Community Member

Default Can anyone recommend a UK Guild?

Please can anyone recommend a friendly, mature UK guild? Thanks.

I dont think there are any on Thelanis. Try another server, maybe.

There are plenty of EU & UK guilds on Thelanis....it's just that none of them are either friendly or mature ;-)
    Jemidon, Jemilar - playing since heads up in EU

Community Member

Default not UK, but....

we do have some great people that are close to your timezone. if youre interested, our leader kutasarri, xelandra, jalagon (from the timezone mentioned), or even myself would be answer any questions u have.

cito

Try this as a starting point:-

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=265057

Post your character names and I am sure you will get some invites to runs, maybe even some starting gear.

Good luck.

Emi

Community Member

hey i am looking for a British person for ages i felt like i was the only one well me and robbyla are british and we are trying to sort out the size and non active people and my guild is lvl 19 and i got the money to pay an airship and i might put a small guild chest. its called "Magic & Opposition and it will be renamed in a week or 2

Community Member

UK only Guild recruiting
    Agents of the umbral arts, guild is recruiting;
    We ask you are,
    1 FUN!
    2 Over 16
    3 From the UK
    4 Are very sociable and can handle strong language.
    5 Have a toon that is 20+
    6 Have a head set/ mic

If you are these things please please apply we need to have a solid raid group on UK hours and build up guild XP
    Contact Sarpo in game

Community Member

legends are a light role play guild, over 18's only and EU based (all english speaking). we've been going since first beta and are a small comfortable size with a strong family feel.

as a light RP guild raiding and epic elites arn't on our must do list. we dont have a raid time table or any strict farming regime. we just enjoy the game at what ever level we happen to be.

at our core is the weekly guild meet where we all gather together, spent a bit of time chatting in the disguise of an organised meeting held by the leader then try to bundle as many of us in a quest as we can based on the level spreads we have.

the role play isnt mandatory, but you will enjoy guild life more if you join in. naturally if RP gets on your **** then we'd not be the right guild for you, but on the other extreme if out of character chat gets on your **** then that too will mean we're not right for you. we're happy to be in the middle with chat flowing in and out of character as the situation dictates.

we firmly believe players should find the right guild for them, so any applicants are encouraged to ask us questions to make sure we're the right guild for them as much as we'll be working out if they are the right player for us.

if you're interested head over to our website (link in sig below), you can read more about us there and if it grabs your attention sign up to the forum (anti spam question answers are in the menu) and put in an application. we'll then try to hook up at some point in the game and party together to ensure we can all have fun together.
    www.legendsguild.eu A light RP guild that's moved from Keeper in Europe to Thelanis
    Play DDO in 3D, for fweeeee! how to use coloured 3D glasses with DDO.
    East? West? Which way's that? Putting East and West back on the (mini)map
    Tired of chasing blue dots? Find a speed or striding item, vets are hooked on them and you will be too!

Tactical Legion has a bunch of mature UK players.

also.

Allez Ecosse ( which i think is mainly a scottish guild) very good players there as well.
    AlphaKleric | Trumptastic| Trumpery| AlphaTanks | AlphaSorc | AlphaJudge | AlphaMonk
    Trump Guild Leader

****** I WANNA BE COOL JUST LIKE YOU AND TROLL FORUMS******

Personally I'd advise against a UK only guild if such a group exists. You're playing on a U.S. server, owned by a U.S. company and populated by players world wide.
    Get out there and integrate, meet people from different cultures and backgrounds and mix it up a little.
    When I came to this server, after the euro servers died, the vast majority of euro players guilded together in various guilds. I found the insular nature of things as they developed, to be stifling and counter productive.
    I'm pleased that I took the plunge and joined an established guild on Thelanis, it opened up a new perspective and has given me insights into different cultures.

Just keep an open mind is all I'm suggesting, if you do join a U.K. only guild then you may be limiting the amount of great people you could be meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jemidon View Post
    There are plenty of EU & UK guilds on Thelanis....it's just that none of them are either friendly or mature ;-)
    +1 to you sir
    Sistasole~Medie~Valintino~ Solobot~Pashadenali ~
    Polyxa~Khyber