Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Minor update:
    Mentioned that hats are BTC, but BTA ones are available on the ddo store. I cant confirm as I heavily disagree with turbine putting superior loot thats otherwise unavailable in the game on the store, and as such refuse to buy one despite having a ton of points available.

But yea, The community deserves to know the truth, so its added.

re: new shots, thanks. I'll re-crop them, upload to imageshack and post them later tonight.
    Last edited by Shade; 03-18-2011 at 08:46 AM.

Is there a bug with the current T3 Buccanners Ring. I tried to craft it from teir 2 to teir 3 but when I put in the trinket item required to raise it to the next level it disappears from the trade window and prevents the upgrade from being done. If I recall correctly it requires a Teir 3 cunning trinket to be used in the final upgrade process. Can someone confirm that this is the case or is it displaying the incorrect trinket needed for the final upgrade.

Thanks in advance.

Greeka, I was able to successfully upgrade a ring from T2 to T3 last night. The required trinket listed in the box is the Greater Stalwart Trinket, and worked correctly.
    Khyber -Corzak, Borzak, Breneth, Sighian, Lorkig, Voltumna

Another big update, nearly complete.

Noticed yet another bugged item:
    Calvalry Plate lvl16 Tier1: Demonic Shield doesn't work.
    Epic versions work fine.

Yeah I tried again last night and got the ring upgraded as well. Seems that my client may of been acting up like a red head step child the night I had initially tried to complete the ring. Thanks for responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Events back on ... So could anyone get me shots these please:

Leather T3
    Here ya go:

EDIT: Evidently, you already had a screenshot.
    Last edited by NeutronStar; 03-22-2011 at 09:34 PM.

Events over now.. Did a final update. Just added the Admiral of bling some players got for going to PAX. Guides pretty much complete, thanks to those who contributed.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Backley View Post
    Currently, yes. Guardbreaking works on every monster in the gave, no save, lasts forever (until someone hits them again).

If it ever worked like this on the shield, it doesn't anymore. Wears off after around 6s. Still handy to pass out the dazes when being jumped by a half-diozen nasties though.

Default Charged Gauntlets vs. Bold Trinket

Does anyone know if Shocking Blow from Bold Trinket procs independently from the one used by Charged Gauntlets? Do they "stack", so to say?

Community Member

Default Ring of the buccaneer

i made a tier 3 ring of the buccaneer from a tier 2 of the past event. Surprise! The ring has no protection +5 and the stone of change fails to fix it. Really this ring has a serious curse!

Quote Originally Posted by gott_ist_tot View Post
    Does anyone know if Shocking Blow from Bold Trinket procs independently from the one used by Charged Gauntlets? Do they "stack", so to say?
    My experience is that they do proc separately (I have a character who wore both until just recently.) That could be wishful thinking though - if I get a chance I'll try to verify it in the combat logs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertay View Post
    While they were at it though, the devs decided to go on an incredible nerfhammer rampage and left nothing in their wake standing...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123