Community Member

Default Sense of humour required for some little fella

Just yesterday i was in the advice channel and someone asked in general how reliable the DPS of an AA was. To humour the poor lad i said well if you hit something and do damage then your DPS is reliable isnt it. I did offer a few other opinions on AA's, nothing to harmful and then some little fella decided to weigh into the equation, calling me a no life and basically putting it out there that evidently i had no clue what i was talking about and was putting it down because i couldnt build one that would work.

After a few more exchanges, said individual then questioned my moral ethics regarding animals and other such things, then proceeded to elaborate on my mothers financial standing in the community (she is retired by the way, but thats another story).

In amongst all that he also said that he knew three founding members of the guild i was in and put it none to subtly that i would struggle to find groups when not in a guild, putting it out there that he was going to try and get me booted. Unbeknowst to the little fella, i asked the guild members if they had heard of him and the short answer was no. I really dont see the point in making hollow threats, but thats just me.

Apparently someone reported him and he is now having a holiday. Didnt bother me, so i didnt feel the need to do anything about it. Today he logs on with another character and proceeds to harrass me in general game and in general chat, accusing me of getting him banned, then proceeding to tell all and sundry that it was my doing.

Now im really not sure what his malfunction is, but surely a sense of humour wouldnt have gone astray rather than his namecalling and insults in advice channel. Clearly someone dumped a log in his weeties

Community Member Angel_Barchild's Avatar

The simple answer is, squelch and move on. There are always going to be jerks and creeps, just ignore them.
    Awww, that's so sweet....oooh something shiney....look an airship....Gak! There's a halfing chasing me!
    An alternate forum exsist! PM me.
    ►►► I SURVIVED THE ENDLESS BANNING EVENT OF 2010 ◄◄◄

Community Member

I know, but it just amused me a whole bunch was all, and thought others might find it amusing too lol. Gave me a bit more of a laugh for the day thats for sure

Yeah that is a bit amusing. There's all sorts of crazies running around the chat channels now. I love listening to the "experts" argue with each other, and argue with people that I know do have a very large clue.
    All of Company of the Black Dragon and all of Warriors of the Wild
    Some of the Vagabond Horde and some of the SrTG
    All on Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by seldarin View Post
    I know, but it just amused me a whole bunch was all, and thought others might find it amusing too lol. Gave me a bit more of a laugh for the day thats for sure
    well you can always have fun with them
    Virt II makes elujin smile !

Quote Originally Posted by seldarin View Post
    Didnt bother me, so i didnt feel the need to do anything about it.
    Meanwhile... this thread.

Clearly the OP got trolled