Default Veeh's VOD Victims of Vacuous Villainy.

Power outage took me before we started the quest (FvS)....power came back on, and there seemed to be no issue.

Veeh was kind enough to wait for me, and I got back in time to run to the quest. I then volunteered to Jump to East....and caused quite a stir as I wing'd right into the death field, delaying everyone's start. (but generating a few laughs)

Finally- We are in the quest, beating on Suulu, and...my power goes down again. This time for hours.

Apologies to all. I hope you made it.

Regards,

muffinroe
    Now Diving in Lava, with the Lava Divers.

AKA, Cb,Cg,Cj,Cl,Co,Cp,Cq,Cr,Cs,Ct,Cw,Cx,Cz and...Edvard. All the other C's were taken.

Meridia Suburb of Stormreach, Xen'Drik. But have a vacation home in Cordova, Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by muffinlad View Post
    Power outage took me before we started the quest (FvS)....power came back on, and there seemed to be no issue.

Veeh was kind enough to wait for me, and I got back in time to run to the quest. I then volunteered to Jump to East....and caused quite a stir as I wing'd right into the death field, delaying everyone's start. (but generating a few laughs)

Finally- We are in the quest, beating on Suulu, and...my power goes down again. This time for hours.

Regards,

muffinroe
    No drama.

/vomit

You will be punished accordingly.

Yours in Gornn,

Hordo, High Rabbi of Khyber
    -Khyber- Loreseekers, Guild Leader
    Hordorabbi ~ Hordiva ~ Hordazzle ~ Hordorc ~ Hordeau ~ And dozens of other HordoToons™!
    High Rabbi of DDO
    Loreseekers Guild ~ H.o.r.d.o.'s How-To Guides @Loreseekers

Quote Originally Posted by Hordo View Post
    No drama.

/vomit

You will be punished accordingly.

Yours in Gornn,

Hordo, High Rabbi of Khyber
    damn you, you got to vomit on this before me!!!!!!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by muffinlad View Post

Regards,

muffinroe
    I was the other fvs, and I wanted to say: You left me to solo heal NORMAL vod? Are you insane? ITS IMPOSSIBLE!

Joking aside, we did end up completing (I had to use a pot- THE INDIGNITY!). Not a problem at all, sorry you missed the rest of the run
    Rastelin/Sicariuss/Inquisiteur/Tisapph
    Elite Raiders

Default Re-written from a Hordopolisk perspective.

Gornn commanded that I kill a gerbal before we started the quest, and it took me offline. (FvS)....power came back on after I had appeased the mightly Gornn, and there seemed to be no issue other than the gnashing of teeth.

Veeh was kind enough to wait for me because Hordo said he would summon a swarm of locust and/or 5th graders to beg for candy if he did not, and I got back in time to run to the quest. I then volunteered to Jump to East, but was eaten by a fighter who had summoned a Balrog (TM Some English guy)....and caused quite a stir as I wing'd right into the death field, better known as a Gornn field, delaying everyone's start because they refused to worship Gornn.

Finally- We are in the quest, beating on Suulu, and...my power goes down again. This time for hours, because Hordo broke wind at the local sub-station.

Apologies to all. I hope you made it, and paid your tribute to Gornn.

Regards,

muffin-Fixed it fer ya.
    Now Diving in Lava, with the Lava Divers.

AKA, Cb,Cg,Cj,Cl,Co,Cp,Cq,Cr,Cs,Ct,Cw,Cx,Cz and...Edvard. All the other C's were taken.