Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jwdaniels View Post
    I organized one on Sarlona on Saturday - you'd be surprised how many people will do it, and it's even doable when you have to pug someone last minute and they show up with no fort...

Good luck and have fun. It's a nice change to see exp.
    I actually got a lvl 14 - 17 to fill pretty quickly yesterday afternoon on my current TR project (temp Wiz) Zebadiah - went really well too! I hope to do another on Wednesday evening...

We did have an issue in part 4 ("You were all killed by good intentions" is how one of the Clerics explained it. Seems between round 1 and 2 someone was trying to pass him mana pots and the blades/devils killed both Clerics and half the party!

Thanks to everyone who stayed (all but two) and to the Cleric and DPS'er who joined for the second (successful) try. We even had one brand new to the Shroud and a couple who had only done it a few times.

And to the OP, I have my TR Pally Barumar at lvl 18 and hope to be on by 6:30 Pacific this evening. If you are still filling I will hit you up...

Have a good run!

Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Barumar View Post
    I actually got a lvl 14 - 17 to fill pretty quickly yesterday afternoon on my current TR project (temp Wiz) Zebadiah - went really well too! I hope to do another on Wednesday evening...

We did have an issue in part 4 ("You were all killed by good intentions" is how one of the Clerics explained it. Seems between round 1 and 2 someone was trying to pass him mana pots and the blades/devils killed both Clerics and half the party!

Thanks to everyone who stayed (all but two) and to the Cleric and DPS'er who joined for the second (successful) try. We even had one brand new to the Shroud and a couple who had only done it a few times.

And to the OP, I have my TR Pally Barumar at lvl 18 and hope to be on by 6:30 Pacific this evening. If you are still filling I will hit you up...

Have a good run!

Bar
    Zeb is you! Oh, dang now I really wish I hadn't taken that other caster for ritual, yesterday. Oh well, now I know. cheers! T
    On Khyber: Tchpostick (Monk 20) Tablespoon (WF barb20), Pspoon (Eleven Cleric20), Tsirio (Halfling Bard18), Silvr (Human Rogue2/Wizard18), Ladle (Elven Cleric11), Forq (Human Bard14), Sporkk (Human Fighter lvl20), Tspatula (monk20)

Quote Originally Posted by NXPlasmid View Post
    Zeb is you! Oh, dang now I really wish I hadn't taken that other caster for ritual, yesterday. Oh well, now I know. cheers! T
    Its all good, ended up doing Rainbow to finish Shroud flagging, and then a Sleeping Dust for a Guildie to flag.

I do apreciate the tell you sent

Bar

OK, I got home earlier than expected. Count me in.

thanks everybody! First pass was a little rough with that lag, but we got through on the second! good times. T
    On Khyber: Tchpostick (Monk 20) Tablespoon (WF barb20), Pspoon (Eleven Cleric20), Tsirio (Halfling Bard18), Silvr (Human Rogue2/Wizard18), Ladle (Elven Cleric11), Forq (Human Bard14), Sporkk (Human Fighter lvl20), Tspatula (monk20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12