Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Hordo! I'm calling you out.

You need to pass on the guild meetings/raids on one friday night so you can do a drunken raid night. Pass it on for 1 week and bring the wife along too. Get in on these damn it.

You know you want to.

You mean he can PIKE with you drunken runs :P

I bet he is thinking that his soul stone would make a nice ice cube for his drinks.

Meridia Suburb of Stormreach, Xen'Drik. But have a vacation home in Cordova, Tennessee

You are on, Eric.

Next Friday, 2/18, I will bring my cleric Hordeau along for the first set of raids, then I'll switch off as needed.

I cannot vouch for my wife, as yet, but I'll ask her (piking at work atm).

You just let me know what you want to run, and I'm gonna run it with ya...till I pass out.

...and, yes, I'll be getting a keg for this one so as not to have Tico drinking up all my liquor!
    Last edited by Hordo; 02-12-2011 at 09:19 AM.
    -Khyber- Loreseekers, Guild Leader
    Hordorabbi ~ Hordiva ~ Hordazzle ~ Hordorc ~ Hordeau ~ And dozens of other HordoToons™!
    High Rabbi of DDO
    Loreseekers Guild ~ H.o.r.d.o.'s How-To Guides @Loreseekers

Community Member

Default Sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Hordo View Post
    You are on, Eric.

Next Friday, 2/18, I will bring my cleric Hordeau along for the first set of raids, then I'll switch off as needed.

I cannot vouch for my wife, as yet, but I'll ask her (piking at work atm).

You just let me know what you want to run, and I'm gonna run it with ya...till I pass out.

...and, yes, I'll be getting a keg for this one so as not to have Tico drinking up all my liquor!
    I can't wait. See you Friday.

Oh my this Friday is going to be Epic. Lets just hope there isn't another 7 round Part2 again...lol.

Community Member

Default Lol

Quote Originally Posted by flynnjsw View Post
    Oh my this Friday is going to be Epic. Lets just hope there isn't another 7 round Part2 again...lol.
    Man that was brutal.

Lol... I joined Eric and company last night late for what he had up in LFM as "Shroud." I was last one to join so I immediately tele'd over to Meridia and heard him say in party chat ... "I'm clearing the spells." So I tele'd back to the market and sent tell to confirm if he was doing hound or VoD.

A Baker's dozen in the Prophets of the New Republic and Fallen Heroes.
    Abaigeal(TrBd25), Ailiae(TrDrd2), Ambyre(Rgr25), Amilia(Pl20), Einin(TrRgr25), Emili(TrFgt25), Heathier(TrClc22), Kynah(TrMnk25), Meallach(Brb25), Misbehaven(TrArt22), Myara(Rog22), Rosewood(TrBd25) and Sgail(TrWiz20) little somethings with flavour 'n favour

i know its a bit early ...but sign me up

"Come on folks its easy" Tico 20 Cleric, Montico Arti, Longlife 18/2 Ranger/monk, Jaaomae wc 20, Teeco Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Emili View Post

Lol... I joined Eric and company last night late for what he had up in LFM as "Shroud." I was last one to join so I immediately tele'd over to Meridia and heard him say in party chat ... "I'm clearing the spells." So I tele'd back to the market and sent tell to confirm if he was doing hound or VoD.

Wow, it must have been very late as I did not leave the party until after 2am my time...lol.

Community Member

this sounds fun!! maybe i can get a guy up to lvl fast enough to join!
    Last edited by IbeatonU; 02-12-2011 at 10:37 AM.

At the top of tempest spine drinking my big ole beers:)

yep I want my spot for next friday.
    Toons are in a constant state of flux. Khyber server.

Quote Originally Posted by Trillea View Post
    Maybe your forum name should be lord_of_halfling_rage then...

Wow, it must have been very late as I did not leave the party until after 2am my time...lol.
    Was on Rosewood when I saw the LFM, she was on timer though and he was looking for a bard - should had clued me in I guess?

So's I sent tell and told him will bring Abaigeal, He answered yes.

I quick logged on her he sent the invite I tele'd to Meridia and then heard him speak about the living spells ...

So's I tele'd back to the market and asked him in tell - what quest are we doing hound or VoD? He answered hound - figured.

I jumped down into the Sub and a monk was standing there... Eric asked me if I "knew the way?"

I buffed the monk and myself a little and as we ran up to the second portal ...

A cleric character was running into a corner of the wall by it. I stopped and asked is she DC'ing? He answered she's a little much to drink.

She got out of the corner a few minutes later - the rest of the party was just beyond the portal - and was simple straight forward run from there.

Last edited by Emili; 02-12-2011 at 11:09 AM.
    Abaigeal(TrBd25), Ailiae(TrDrd2), Ambyre(Rgr25), Amilia(Pl20), Einin(TrRgr25), Emili(TrFgt25), Heathier(TrClc22), Kynah(TrMnk25), Meallach(Brb25), Misbehaven(TrArt22), Myara(Rog22), Rosewood(TrBd25) and Sgail(TrWiz20) little somethings with flavour 'n favour

Was on Rosewood when I saw the LFM, she was on timer though and he was looking for a bard - should had clued me in I guess - so I sent tell and told him will bring Abaigeal, I quick logged on her he sent the invite I tele'd to Meridia and then heard him spaek about the living spells ... so I tele'd back to the market and asked him in tell - what quest are we doing hound or VoD?
    I wish I had stuck around longer then, I think that was not long after I left because they were talking about doing a Hound.

Community Member

Default LOL Emili

Was on Rosewood when I saw the LFM, she was on timer though and he was looking for a bard - should had clued me in I guess - so I sent tell and told him will bring Abaigeal, I quick logged on her he sent the invite I tele'd to Meridia and then heard him spaek about the living spells ... so I tele'd back to the market and asked him in tell - what quest are we doing hound or VoD?
    Now that you mention it I did have the lfm as Shroud. I forgot to bring it down from the last run. Needless to say I was pretty drunk at that time. Not as drunk as Zigana but that's a different level of drunk all together.

Emili it was good running with you agian. Sorry I wasn't real social but I was doing all in my power to come accross as not too trashed. Since there were only 2 of us left from the drunken raid runs. Everyone else in there wasn't with us earlier and I don't think they'd be forgiving if I screwed up the raid I was leading because I was trashed, nor would I blame them. I went into survival mode and had to just focus on the task at hand. I'm pretty sure the only person I was talking to was Zigana and that was more to make sure she didn't nose plant the keyboard on the way to the quest from all the shots she took.

Community Member

Default Flynn

I wish I had stuck around longer then, I think that was not long after I left because they were talking about doing a Hound.
    It was after our 7 tries at part 2 before we finally finished in the Shroud run. It took a while to fill so Zig & I did what we do best. Drank more booze while we filled.

Quote Originally Posted by Disavowed View Post
    Now that you mention it I did have the lfm as Shroud. I forgot to bring it down from the last run. Needless to say I was pretty drunk at that time. Not as drunk as Zigana but that's a different level of drunk all together.

Emili it was good running with you agian. Sorry I wasn't real social but I was doing all in my power to come accross as not too trashed. Since there were only 2 of us left from the drunken raid runs. Everyone else in there wasn't with us earlier and I don't think they'd be forgiving if I screwed up the raid I was leading because I was trashed, nor would I blame them. I went into survival mode and had to just focus on the task at hand. I'm pretty sure the only person I was talking to was Zigana and that was more to make sure she didn't nose plant the keyboard on the way to the quest from all the shots she took.
    Lol, no need to apologize, it was fun Had a good time and you led a great raid and were very helpful to the new people there.

Last edited by Emili; 02-12-2011 at 11:50 AM.

Community Member

Default That's assuming

Lol, no need to apologize, it was fun Had a good time and you led a great raid and were very helpful to the new people there.

That they could understand wht I was saying thru my slurred speech.

Did y'all miss me?
    I'm in for next week. Work's been brutal all week long. And it's going to continue that way most of this week too, so I'll need it.

Community Member BluWaterSeaWitch's Avatar

Default ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Calebro View Post
    Did y'all miss me?
    I'm in for next week. Work's been brutal all week long. And it's going to continue that way most of this week too, so I'll need it.
    I always miss you... who else teases me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast