Hybrid View

Community Member

Default I guess it's time to sign up again.

Those wanting to be in for the next bout of putting yourself thru a slow painfull death on Saturday after drunken raids on Friday sign up here. As usual the people who have already ran the drunken raids have 1st priority until Wednesday on a 1st come 1st serve basis as there are now way more than 12 of us. Then it's 1st come 1st serve from Wednesday on. If we have enough for 2 raid groups that might be an option as well so feel free to sign up as a stand by.

1. Eric
    2. Bonni
    3. Rick
    4. Shamis
    5. Scott
    6. Dave
    7. Tico
    8. Char
    9. Calebro
    10. Lenny
    11. Brett
    12. Blu

Stand By Rob?

At 5 minutes after 7 P.M. Pacific I'm going to start grabbing the stand by people, or fill the second group.
    Last edited by Disavowed; 01-31-2011 at 11:08 PM.

Dave (me) is in.

Of course I just TR'd Paladdium, so I will only have Cmbt to run stuff. I will make sure he is off timer for everything.

Char's in! Will have my fridge restocked Thursday, so I can be hurting on Saturday!
    Duvessah-23TR Sr/Sr, Zephyyrus-26TR Cl/3xWz/Cl, Hasbigcrits-21 Ftr, Sneekin-22 Rogue
    Quina-17TR Expl/Wiz-Rog, Demeres-25TR Clg/Clg, Kissin-23TR Cl/Arti, Ziggee-4TR Bard,
    Eyshe-22 Favored Soul, Menddin-22 FVS, Zodagh-25 Barbarian, Teagon-11 Druid
    Groemph-17 shortbus build, Karevia-9 Wiz, Yysooomany-17 Pali >> Officer-The Ashen

I could police a Euro version, although we're in the process of sorting out a static group for Saturday.

If that's impossible *waves virtual pompoms#8
    Terebinthia, Terebynthia, Tereana, Tereaina, Tereanna, Terebyte, Terechan, Terebinthis
    The Hand of the Black Tower, Khyber.
    Cupcakes welcomed.

In.

Community Member

Default Terebinthia

Quote Originally Posted by Terebinthia View Post
    I could police a Euro version, although we're in the process of sorting out a static group for Saturday.

If that's impossible *waves virtual pompoms#8
    That would be cool if you can. I can't do a Sat I work very early on Sun. But please try to organize in here or on a different thread.

Gonna stick with beer this week Eric! The volume of Crown I consumed in proportion to how sick with the flu I had been last week left me NOT Feeling well on Saturday
    I've met and chatted with both Dave Arneson and Gary Gygax.
    To both of you, I raise a glass in toast and say THANK YOU!
    There are other ways and OTHER FORUMS, PM Strakeln for details.
    Lackey, Pee-on and general No Good Doo-er of BANNED FROM ALL GUILDS!

Community Member

Default Does this sound familiar.

Hey guuuyyysss. Hey guuuyyysss. I'm lost down here. Where do I need to go? I'm too drunk to find my way back. Us. Jim where are you? I don't know somewhere in the sub. Ya what area? I don't know I'm too drunk. Char then pleasantly looks on the map finds him and says go east. Where's east? I'm too drunk. Screwworm this I'm logging I'm too drunk to do this. Jim where are you? Ding. Jim is dead.

Ok Jim where done with Hoind were going to do Shroud are you in? Ok I'm I'm (needles to say VERY slurred speech).

Loading in. Guys I'm too drunk I'm logging.

Lol. Another perfect ending to another week of drunken raid runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Disavowed View Post
    Hey guuuyyysss. Hey guuuyyysss. I'm lost down here. Where do I need to go? I'm too drunk to find my way back. Us. Jim where are you? I don't know somewhere in the sub. Ya what area? I don't know I'm too drunk. Char then pleasantly looks on the map finds him and says go east. Where's east? I'm too drunk. Screwworm this I'm logging I'm too drunk to do this. Jim where are you? Ding. Jim is dead.

Ok Jim where done with Hoind were going to do Shroud are you in? Ok I'm I'm (needles to say VERY slurred speech).

Success is not measured by the heights one attains, but by the obstacles one overcomes in its attainment

that bottle of booze was one hell of an obstacle

Great time as always..

"Come on folks its easy" Tico 20 Cleric, Montico Arti, Longlife 18/2 Ranger/monk, Jaaomae wc 20, Teeco Cleric

Community Member

Default lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeblood View Post
    Success is not measured by the heights one attains, but by the obstacles one overcomes in its attainment

that bottle of booze was one hell of an obstacle

Great time as always..
    This is very true. I'm still trying to figure how we failed one time and it was part 5 none the less.

Community Member

Default A Thought

Since we still seem do get thru these raids even when a few of us seen to be ending the night at different time nose planting the keyboard.

What if we do a round of runs with level appropriate toons and get some XP as well? Might offer up a challenge.

Since we still seem do get thru these raids even when a few of us seen to be ending the night at different time nose planting the keyboard.

What if we do a round of runs with level appropriate toons and get some XP as well? Might offer up a challenge.
    The first two toons that I ran last night were both level appropriate. I've run at least one 16-18 toon through every week, usually two.

Community Member BluWaterSeaWitch's Avatar

Default On timer even

I was on timer and couldn't even join in, but listening to you was hysterical , lesson #1 never put me in charge of shots.. I got bored and called for shots just because you guys were taking to long (never mind how many times I have gotten lost down there)..

Quote Originally Posted by bluwaterseawitch View Post
    lesson #1 never put me in charge of shots
    This was not something that I regret.

Community Member BluWaterSeaWitch's Avatar

Default ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Calebro View Post
    This was not something that I regret.
    Well I would hope not, it was all in fun.... but I somehow think I will not be allowed to be shot caller anymore.. boohoo

Quote Originally Posted by bluwaterseawitch View Post
    I was on timer and couldn't even join in, but listening to you was hysterical , lesson #1 never put me in charge of shots.. I got bored and called for shots just because you guys were taking to long (never mind how many times I have gotten lost down there)..
    yeah i keep thinking there were multi shots being called out, but i was game so..........

XD
    “A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.”
    ― Philip K. phallus

hahaha
    good times........
    grey goose pear tastes like kool-aid.
    “A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.”
    ― Philip K. phallus

Shaamis is in!
    Shaamis is REBORN!

Stronger!Faster! DRUNKER THAN EVER!!!

Default Untaimed

Nvm I cant go...
    Last edited by roselyn1771; 02-11-2011 at 12:47 PM.