Default Full DDO download

Hey,

It seems I have some problems with the loader that u get when trying to download the game. I can remember that in earlier times we had a bigger file to download. Is that still possible ? I want the game on my laptop as well but cant connect to the loader servers.
    Any help here is appreciated.

Thx
    Sind

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

I'm not sure, but if you have troubles downloading the game, you may also have trouble connecting to the game servers. Try to figure out what's blocking the connection (firewall?).

Community Member

Hi Sindaera,

Please see the Sticky regarding Pando Media booster:
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=199250

@ Smitey: Thx for that info but it did not really help here.

@ tiho:
    Quote Originally Posted by tihocan View Post
    I'm not sure, but if you have troubles downloading the game, you may also have trouble connecting to the game servers. Try to figure out what's blocking the connection (firewall?).
    Well I managed to find an old low res trial install file - now that I think about it I might have also used the original disks - and could install the whole game. Then I got all the downloads and the game is currently running.
    Guess the only issue was with the Panda loader. It might be good to have as an additional option also the choice to download an install file and then get all required downloads once the game is up and running. I will for sure keep that old file and if required go from that again in case I ever have to reinstall.

Thanks for the help, the thread can be closed.