Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wooo! I Win!

Good job Miles. We're all proud of you.

I think I know the little toe-nail you're talking about Jacaroma, and he has a most serious case of tiny schxlong syndrome I've ever seen on a person.

He spends his whole time greifing people in the lobster and "trying" to intimidate and threaten them via tells, etc. When one of his chars dies (frequently as he's pretty hopeless), he then jumps into the pit with another one. If he manages to win with that he taunts the person like he's super awesome.

He talks and talks constantly whether he wins or loses and usually doesn't pick on anything over lvl 10 without at least 4 of his legendary guildies to back him up.

He (on both his wizard and cleric, both with ioun stones) and 4 of his buddies full party wiped 5 times to a single lvl 16 wizard on the weekend, was cool to watch the constant flow of ganker ghosts heading out of the pit.
    Last edited by Majere_Aumar; 01-30-2011 at 07:53 AM.

To the OP,
    Can you direct me to the board that shows the PvP ranks? Oh wait they dont exist!!

Being the best at PvP in DDO is like being the best camel jockey in Novosibirsk.
    Enjoy yourself your time on earth is very short.

All Kyber toons - Xirthax (Paladin) : Xirth (Wizard) : Xirthtrix (Fighter) : Xorthtrox(Monk)

Community Member hityawithastick's Avatar

Last edited by hityawithastick; 04-08-2011 at 02:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Dragons cant be vorped.
    Wait! Where are you going? Come back here and die for my fleeting tactical advantage!
    Quote Originally Posted by jcTharin View Post
    Hityawithastick, the super-naked dragon-slayer.

Community Member

Default Stop Crying if you get beat in PVP

Stop Crying to all of us that you got beat Jacaroma, Sounds like this guy outsmarted you by using two accounts to whip your butt, he probably needed to do that because you probably had help ganking him.

Whatever the reason he came out on top and now you have the nerd rage kicking in, kind of like going on tilt in poker... and you are howling at the moon at the top of your lungs with clenched fists.

You say you are the winner in your original post because he needed two accounts to beat you but sounds to me like he is the winner for not responding AND beating you in PVP And to the Majere_Aumar guy that posted above, sounds like he beat you up also lol, maybe you and Jacaroma should join forces to try and beat him because obviously you can't do it on by yourselves, both of you stop crying and just have fun and pvp, if you can't beat him then go quest...

Community Member stoopid_cowboy's Avatar

Remember, winning in PvP is like winning gold in the Special Olympics. Yeah, you might be the best, but you are still wee-tah-dead.

just sayin...

yuda
    Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    I guess pants can be optional

Quote Originally Posted by Rubiconn View Post
    Being the best at PvP in DDO is like being the best camel jockey in Novosibirsk.
    This is much cooler than than being the best at DDO's PvP!
    All of Company of the Black Dragon and all of Warriors of the Wild
    Some of the Vagabond Horde and some of the SrTG
    All on Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by Jacaroma View Post
    Top5? There is no Top5... I will always be #1.... there is no other
    No offense, but you pretty much singlehandly took out the little bit of fun that pvp held at one time. PWS was pretty much frowned on until you came in with the pws, dance, dance, dance, mentality. I gues you are number one though, you pretty much became the leader of a bunch of fourteen year olds too socially indept to date and too phyiscally limited to play sports. As such, they adopted your tactics and hailed your their leader, but not in a cool Gene Simmons is the leader of KISS kind of way, more like Ricky Martin is the leader of Menudo sort of way.

OP, you'd get along very well with on our server's PvP expert, and the local anti-war hero.
    - I've been to so many raids, but I wouldn't call myself a vet, since I have yet to try out different strategies, tactics and classes in raids.
    - Main in sig, alts: Frostiee, Aliciae, Amandae

Quote Originally Posted by Nevid View Post
    As such, they adopted your tactics and hailed your their leader, but not in a cool Gene Simmons is the leader of KISS kind of way, more like Ricky Martin is the leader of Menudo sort of way.
    *SLAPPED*

+1 rep
    you changed, bro...

Quote Originally Posted by Nevid View Post
    No offense, but you pretty much singlehandly took out the little bit of fun that pvp held at one time. PWS was pretty much frowned on until you came in with the pws, dance, dance, dance, mentality. I gues you are number one though, you pretty much became the leader of a bunch of fourteen year olds too socially indept to date and too phyiscally limited to play sports. As such, they adopted your tactics and hailed your their leader, but not in a cool Gene Simmons is the leader of KISS kind of way, more like Ricky Martin is the leader of Menudo sort of way.
    Sir, I must salute you. +1.
    Dragons cant be vorped.
    Wait! Where are you going? Come back here and die for my fleeting tactical advantage!

I'll tell you if you take care of your own curses.

*** points and laughs at OP ***
    ~ Pallai, Chennai, Saraphima~
    ~Shipbuff, Sophalia, Northenstar ~
    ~ Ascent~

is your OTHER accound h4x?

Quote Originally Posted by Majere_Aumar View Post
    I think I know the little toe-nail you're talking about Jacaroma, and he has a most serious case of tiny schxlong syndrome I've ever seen on a person.

He spends his whole time greifing people in the lobster and "trying" to intimidate and threaten them via tells, etc. When one of his chars dies (frequently as he's pretty hopeless), he then jumps into the pit with another one. If he manages to win with that he taunts the person like he's super awesome.

He talks and talks constantly whether he wins or loses and usually doesn't pick on anything over lvl 10 without at least 4 of his legendary guildies to back him up.

He (on both his wizard and cleric, both with ioun stones) and 4 of his buddies full party wiped 5 times to a single lvl 16 wizard on the weekend, was cool to watch the constant flow of ganker ghosts heading out of the pit.
    ...I think I remember that...who was the wizzy? I have to add him to my friends.
    Dragons cant be vorped.

Community Member

Sorry Jac, I remember the time in the Khyber Wayward Lobster when it included Tukaw, and even Worse, Hematomma. Or however you spelled his name. And Hematomma would constantly take on multiple casters at once. And come out the victor. The fact a guy two-boxed you is nothing, he could only really take you on with one person, just they were super buffed. He was taking on two, three, and sometimes four casters at once, each controlled by a different person, and winning. He lost as well, he wasn't immortal. But he was one of the better people in the pit.

I find PvP fun and all, but you are not even close to some of the best we have seen on the server. Sorry, just how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    Funny, I always thought PvP was about looking for a bunch of level 4-8s having a melee in the taverns, then casting Implosion and jumping in to say hello.
    Of course, this is obviously what pvp is for !
    The bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to keep me tame.
    Thelanis
    Toons: Diclonius, Sempresno, Slitmuno, Slitmdos, Slitmtres, Skyfe, Calcatrix, Marcosias, Sumona, Tarokian, Etc.

Hey now, I (Popcorni) Got ya a few times
    wiz·ard [wiz-erd]
    Definition #6 from Dictionary.com: 6. British Slang . superb; excellent; wonderful: That's wizard!
    Notice the slang doesn't say That's Sorcerer!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Majere_Aumar View Post

Are you talking about me right now ??

hehe

How do the people who engage in PvP even manage to GET ioun stones?

Quote Originally Posted by Astraghal View Post
    How do the people who engage in PvP even manage to GET ioun stones?
    I don't know, but tell me when you find out.
    Dragons cant be vorped.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast