Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The New Blood

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Koshy11 View Post
    Grats~ Now update your little thread in the T land forums so we get to read more of your wacky inside jokes!
    I'm afraid we've all grown up and take ourselves seriously now, so no more quotes.

Nah, just kidding... I blame the summer. People have been holidaymaking (or moving to other countries in some cases) and haven't said many quotable stupid things. It might get better again now that everyone's back at school/work.

If you're in need of silly quotes, you can always go to the Advice channel.. I just did, on Ghallanda, and didn't have to wait long:

(Advice): [Dwaffy] what do bararions use (wepon) (dwarf)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmnh View Post
    I have a policy of not drinking anything that gets blocked by the wordfilter.
    T: Micron, Eversmile, Vs, Kreea, Reckluse | G: Wychcraft, Chuckling

I want my fighter "Blutz" to join this guild

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drozen20 View Post
    I want my fighter "Blutz" to join this guild
    A straightforward statement if I ever saw one.

Might want to send a PM saying who you are and stuff, or find us in game.

Community Member

Hi, are you guys still recruiting?

Was on hiatus from DDO for a couple of months due to this mysterious thing known as real life, and I came back to find my old guild becoming more like a ghost town. So kinda of looking around for a new group to run quests/raids with.

My main toon is Kareta (lvl 20 cleric healbot). Currently thinking of starting a new toon for some variety, but haven't decide on the build yet.

Community Member

Yes, we are recruiting... kinda.

Seeings as this thread has been bumped, I would advise anyone who spots it - and is crazy enough to consider applying - to read the previous posts or at least the following summary/update:

• We are down to 5-6 active members at the moment (although we're currently talking to 3 people who might join) so we're neither very big nor very active. We'll always be a small, casual guild. We get a good deal of our raiding and epics done with the help of friends and user channels.
    • We're all in Europe and have real lives and jobs so we go to bed at reasonable times and seldom play in the days. If you live in the US, you'd be in an empty guild most of the time, except weekends.
    • We don't recruit people who just ask to join or people who just want a guild with a ship. If you apply, you will be asked questions - not about your gear or über skillz but about your DDO and/or D&D experience and history and about your attitude to cheats (see below).
    • We don't mind running with newbies and sharing knowledge, but because the core of the guild is mostly interested in fast leveling and endgame content, a complete beginner would feel pretty neglected. Experience from other MMORPGs, ability to learn quickly, a level of self-sufficiency and possibly some familiarity with D&D rules might make it work.
    • We're kinda silly and tend to make fun of almost everyone and everything. If you're a big, grown-up, serious gamer, you'd probably hate us and find us childish (and you'd be right!).
    • Exploits, cheats, multi-boxing and similar are an absolute no-no, as is trading items for Turbine Point or expansion codes.

So as you can see, we're fairly picky but at the same time we don't have a whole lot to offer! And that's quite fine with us, we don't aspire to be the überest or most attractive guild out there, we're a group of like-minded people more than anything else. Still, we've found a couple of good additions to the guild via this thread, so if you read it and think we might be a good fit, PM me or find us in game.
    Last edited by Micron; 04-17-2012 at 02:47 AM.

Ive notices that with 2000+ view this thread has attracted only 3 member (2 of which are prong to hiatus')

we are almost level 70 now!
    The New Blood
    Athrael Tinyclanger Tinypiker Tinyskittle
    ~Gollie~ ~Littleears~ ~Milacku~ Tinyflinger

2015 DDO Players Council FuzzyDuck81's Avatar

We hit level 70, woot!
    I don't mean to come across as unsympathetic - but I am, so I do.

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDuck81 View Post
    We hit level 70, woot!
    Nicey, gratz to you all
    It's definitely an N-word.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    Nicey, gratz to you all
    Thanks, and I'll add that if I didn't spend so much time playing with those weirdos Sovereign Knights on Ghallanda, we would probably be level 80 now.

We're now level 80! And we have a new ship again, though its a little confusing to get around, at least one of us ends up getting lost while buffing

Level 90! The power of newb compels us!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12