Arrow Change Vorpal Animation!

Please change the Vorpal animation to show the enemy's head fall off. Thanks! ^______^

I also want this armor on my Warforged.

Last edited by h4x0r1f1c; 12-21-2010 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by h4x0r1f1c View Post
    Please change the Vorpal animation to show the enemy's head fall off. Thanks! ^______^
    No need. There's so many different enemies and if kids/some teens saw a head fall off well... it'd likely lose it's T rating.

I mentioned enemies because it's a large undertaking to do all the animations and art for the minor detail. It is fine as is.

Edit: I'd rather have that dev time go towards new quests or new races/classes
    Robi's Free to Play Guide
    Khyber... DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA
    I play as: Nagasnake, Olmanjenkins, Tyrogan, Chicobo, Torriin, Kensaito, Koruna, and Goldenac.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTakenaka View Post
    No need. There's so many different enemies and if kids/some teens saw a head fall off well... it'd likely lose it's T rating.

I mentioned enemies because it's a large undertaking to do all the animations and art for the minor detail. It is fine as is.

Exactly this.

Considering how long it takes us to see new character/monster models or animations in DDO and even a lack of animations that should have a higher priority (such as spider dancing missing, which causes them to not stand still when dancing under an Otto's effect) it isn't likely that this request will be carried out.
    Server - Thelanis
    Diaries of a True Reincarnate (Wizard, Sorcerer, Melee, Divine, Artificer, Druid)

At least make the enemy flash red instead of blue like destruction.

I find having both the same to be aesthetically displeasing.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCow View Post
    Considering how long it takes us to see new character/monster models or animations in DDO and even a lack of animations that should have a higher priority (such as spider dancing missing, which causes them to not stand still when dancing under an Otto's effect) it isn't likely that this request will be carried out.
    lol I can just see them now tap dancing to the spiderman theme song with a top hat and cane.
    Last edited by Astraghal; 12-21-2010 at 05:57 PM.

How about just putting VORPAL in the damage reading? Or ASSASSINATE when that happens, or BANISH, or whatever. Yes, I know you can just look in the combat log, but who keeps that on when in a party or with guildies?

Quote Originally Posted by h4x0r1f1c View Post
    don't care

I also want this armor on my Warforged.

/SIGNED!!!!!1!1!!!!!eleven!

Quote Originally Posted by david_p_hagan View Post
    How about just putting VORPAL in the damage reading? Or ASSASSINATE when that happens, or BANISH, or whatever. Yes, I know you can just look in the combat log, but who keeps that on when in a party or with guildies?
    An easier change would be to change the color of the skull icon from white to red when the mob dies due to a melee insta-kill.

Basic, universal rogue build advice
    "Not in the face! Not in the faaaaaace!"

Community Member

I'd probably go with just a red flash like someone mentioned above -i don't really think it's necessary to see the animation team work on hundreds of decapitation sequences for each mob.
    Also this suggestion reminds me of the "The Deathmonger" mentioned in this article
    http://www.wired.com/gadgets/miscell.../2006/11/72119

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTakenaka View Post

^ This

P.S - @OP: Want rolling heads with blood squirting out and all? Go play Dragon Age.
    DDO-Europe 2006/2010 - Aureon/Keeper

I'm blunt as a rock and can seem aggressive because of it. Be aware of that when reading my posts.

within your base of operations, enacting fatal attacks upon your conscripts

Quote Originally Posted by Aussir View Post
    ^ This

P.S - @OP: Want rolling heads with blood squirting out and all? Go play Dragon Age.
    Or AoC. Plenty of creative ways to see people's heads being removed there (as well as arms and legs).
    Sarlona

Quote Originally Posted by Aussir View Post
    Better yet, go play Fable. When you cut someone's head off, you get to play soccer with it.