Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Smile My Guild

NAME: Legion of the Fallen
    TYPE: Kick back and relax with some inside Guild challenges for PVP if wanted
    SIZE: 4 right now looking to have 3 of each class in guild
    REQUIREMENTS: Just be mature and dont ask for everything
    TYPICAL PLAY TIME: Whenever we are on pretty much
    CONTACTS: Kogumoh( bt /tell or mail)
    DESCRIPTION: We are a guild who like to have fun and play together. Sometimes battle each other to have fun.

The Hatchery

NAME: Elitist Gimps Organization
    TYPE: really effin' small, casually awesome
    SIZE: 5 account members (quite a few alts)
    REQUIREMENTS: Enjoy the game over the grind! Coming online is a plus =)
    TYPICAL PLAY TIME: Any time anyone is available.
    CONTACTS: Sisig (guild leader), Jiudark, Sunnyshadow/Ntalie/Lacerations
    DESCRIPTION: We believe that it's *how* you play your toon, not if you have the best equipment/build. We believe that although the khopesh might be the statistically best weapon - it is most definitely *not* the only weapon that should be used. We like goofy builds - as long as you have a plan (battle clerics with 8 str are still just wrong). We believe that arcane casters, divine casters, rangers, rogues and artificers are DPS. We all learn. We all play better if we are prepared. Come learn, come teach. Be awesome =)

Community Member

Post d'Cannith

NAME: d'Cannith
    TYPE: Guild to hang out with eachother
    SIZE: at time of writing, about small/medium
    REQUIREMENTS: None. Well, one. Have fun!
    TYPICAL PLAY TIME: Not really one,
    CONTACTS: Kyrass d'Cannith is the leader. She can help you quickly. (Mail is the best, as i can't be on alot right now. /tell if im online.)
    DESCRIPTION: A small/medium guild, looking to fill out its ranks.
    We like to have people that hang out, play with eachother and have fun. It's all about having fun, really. Questing together if possible, chatting, trading and helping.
    If we get a good group, we can even run challenges! Not to active right now, but i hope it becomes more active soon.
    Level at writing: (about... it might be different, but about level 15 to 20..)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NAME:The Unchosen of Orien
    TYPE:Brand new guild that is new player friendly
    SIZE: a few alts at the moment
    REQUIREMENTS: be friendly, daily player and sign on at least once every two days
    TYPICAL PLAY TIME:
    CONTACTS: Darksyd, Grittz
    DESCRIPTION: We are looking for players that log in at least once every two days and willing to help new players in any way that you can. I wanting this to be a fun guild filled with helpful people that will guide each other to a enjoyable exp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sos is no longer playing DDO. Unless he wants to keep updating this list, I would recommend letting this thread die.
    Last edited by Atremus; 05-02-2012 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Stuff
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

Quote Originally Posted by Atremus View Post
    Sos is no longer playing DDO.
    I (still) haz sadface
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertay View Post
    While they were at it though, the devs decided to go on an incredible nerfhammer rampage and left nothing in their wake standing...

Yep, I'm out and happy about it, no need to cry! (eh I still harass you guys enough on the guild forum).

Probably the best for the thread, I think there was alot of dead weight in the OP. If someone feels bored, might be best to restart and collect new/active entries.

Default Updated Guild info

NAME: Night Owls Guild
    TYPE: Casual playing, raiding and epic parties
    SIZE: Medium
    REQUIREMENTS: Nothing is mandatory, just as long as you play often and have fun.
    TYPICAL PLAY TIME: All day, everyday (just about)
    CONTACTS: Keelala/Darkreine
    DESCRIPTION: We have finally opened our doors to recruiting new members again. Not everyone is chosen to come in though, we currently have 17 active accounts and are looking to raise it up to 25. The main reason for limiting our numbers in this guild is because of one unique aspect that we give to our loyal (those that stay and dont quit after a week or two) players. Every 1st and 15th of the month, we select one member to receive a DDO point redeemable code to use for their own accounts. No member wins twice in a row, allowing more members the chance of getting free DDO points.

Quote Originally Posted by IncendieLune View Post
    NAME: Night Owls Guild
    TYPE: Casual playing, raiding and epic parties
    SIZE: Medium
    REQUIREMENTS: Nothing is mandatory, just as long as you play often and have fun.
    TYPICAL PLAY TIME: All day, everyday (just about)
    CONTACTS: Keelala/Darkreine
    DESCRIPTION: We have finally opened our doors to recruiting new members again. Not everyone is chosen to come in though, we currently have 17 active accounts and are looking to raise it up to 25. The main reason for limiting our numbers in this guild is because of one unique aspect that we give to our loyal (those that stay and dont quit after a week or two) players. Every 1st and 15th of the month, we select one member to receive a DDO point redeemable code to use for their own accounts. No member wins twice in a row, allowing more members the chance of getting free DDO points.
    You might want to reread the post before yours.
    This thread is not getting updated.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Yes, I know it's not, but since nobody has gone ahead and started an updated new thread with all the guilds, I figured I'd just post it in here for the time being. The thread is at least still getting viewed. If sos doesn't mind me copying most the info from this thread and starting a new one myself, I would do so. Though, I'd only be adding those if heard of and have seen around since some of the guilds on the list seem to be no longer active.

Community Member

Default Knights of kreagma

Guild Lv. 32 looking to add more players. We only have 7 members. Play time varies, mostly weekends. In the process of buying a bigger ship and need to be Guild Lv 50 to use it. Were not too serious about a guild, just here to have fun.

If interested Contact Maladore or Deakar. Knights of Kreagma

Post Gimpfest

NAME: Gimpfest
    TYPE: Trying to be a raiding guild
    SIZE: Small
    REQUIREMENTS: At least one EE ready character
    TYPICAL PLAY TIME: 20:00-24:00 (GMT +1)
    CONTACTS: Shixing / Shixinna, Xristoss / Christalph, Clavus / Urdr
    DESCRIPTION: Gimpfest is a small (mostly) Euro-based guild trying to have fun while raiding in the lag of Orien.
    If you are playing DDO in European evening hours (GMT +1) and you have interest in joining us feel free to contact us thru ingame mail or our website gimpfest.guildportal.com.
    Currently we are looking for all character classes. Some people quit playing, some are temporarilly off and we need to find "new blood" in order to keep raids going.
    Guild level is 100.
    WEB SITE: http://gimpfest.guildportal.com
    Officer of Gimpfest of Orien / toons: Shixinna, Shixing, Maharal, Gardil

Default correction

Quote Originally Posted by ZedBad View Post
    NAME: The Dirty Dozen
    TYPE: Friendly small guild with mostly European players.
    SIZE: Small (we will have max 20 accounts. we have 13 atm and looking for new guildies)
    REQUIREMENTS: At least one epic ready character.
    TYPICAL PLAY TIME: 20:00-24:00 (GMT +1)
    CONTACTS: Shixing, Tarondor, Prljavi
    DESCRIPTION: The Dirty Dozen is a small (mostly) Euro-based guild of friends looking primarilly to have fun together.
    We are not "pros" but we are doing our best. If you are playing ddo in European evening hours (GMT +1) and you have interest in joining us feel free to contact Prljavi, Tarondor or Shixing in game or thru our website.
    Currently we are mostly looking for epic trappers, level 20 healers, artificiers, monks, but all good players are welcome.
    Given the guild core, knowing an ex-Yu language is a big plus.
    Currently the guild level is 60.
    WEB SITE: http://tdd.mmochief.com

Please remove Shixing and Tarondor from this guild contacts. We left this guild a year and a half ago and we founded Gimpfest.
    Officer of Gimpfest of Orien / toons: Shixinna, Shixing, Maharal, Gardil

I will start a new guild list... Going to request this one be shut down since the OP doesn't have DDO installed.
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

Community Manager

Closing to facilitate the start of a new list.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234