Community Member

Default Come help with the 48 ghoul mosh pit video! - preview video inside

I got a bright idea a while ago to try having 12 people summon ghouls at the same time since they summon 4 at a time with the Create Undead spell. That's a lvl 6 spell that all wizards and probably sorcerers too can get so you don't have to be a pale master to use it. So check out the 6 person demo video with 24 ghouls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF6EofaITsU

for some reason they all decided to summon other monsters too while waiting for someone to zone in so the next vid will be a little cleaner. I'm thinking a 12 person raid in the subterrane entrance is in order! So prep your spell, buy some black onyx (unique component required for the spell) and join my group at 9:00 PM central time tonight (Saturday). That's GMT-6 so all you california people would be 7:00 PM and East coast people, 10:00 PM. Look for the public group listing! This is going to be AWESOME! Oh and if your ghoul is the last one standing and we can prove it by watching it follow you, you win 50k plat!

Community Member

the turnout was horrible so I'm delaying it until probably after Christmas :P but if you're interested, send me a tell in game and I'll add you to the list.

I think maybe that alot of people are busy with the holidays, thats probably why you had such a low turnout.

feel free to send me a tell sometime. ill gladly bring my undead to this party.