Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Squad 1 has just finished flagging for Misery Peak. Next week we'll be taking care of that dirty mindflayer and cackling as it is eaten by Aussircaex.

Hope she doesn't get heartburn...

Definitive Guide to Bravery Bonuses You've got questions? We've got answers... and bacon.

I may be interested in S2 seeing as I'm perusing the Severs on Lowbies.... might be fun to try this out. If I could get a PM with all the needed info, I can let you know whether or not I can play this =)
    Smrti///Warcrye///Dukkha///Nomey///Dhaarmika///Smrtiheals
    Focused Melee Discussion as of U17
    Proud Gimp of Crimson Eagles and now Loreseekers!

Quote Originally Posted by Blank_Zero View Post
    I may be interested in S2 seeing as I'm perusing the Severs on Lowbies.... might be fun to try this out. If I could get a PM with all the needed info, I can let you know whether or not I can play this =)
    Send a PM to kakow and tell him you wish to join.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrancisP.Fancypants View Post
    The best PVP in this game happens in the forums. Usually when someone brings up the need for more PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishcatch22 View Post
    Send a PM to kakow and tell him you wish to join.
    Martdon got me started. Although I see a race restriction?

Quote Originally Posted by Blank_Zero View Post
    Martdon got me started. Although I see a race restriction?
    where would you get that idea?
    Quote Originally Posted by FrancisP.Fancypants View Post
    The best PVP in this game happens in the forums. Usually when someone brings up the need for more PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishcatch22 View Post
    where would you get that idea?
    Part of the PM i received:

They currently have room for three more people. The group currently has a cleric, rogue and paladin. I think there is someone interested in a barbarian as well. There really isn't a restriction on whether you can create multiples of a class, so don't worry if you want to play one of those as well. Races are H-Elf, Halfling and a Human.

I took this to mean a Race Restriction

Community Member

I believe the three named races are races currently already in party. There were/are no race restrictions. This isn't Forgotten Realms. Half-orcs and dwarfs can be buds in Eberron and nobody seeing them would think twice about it. As for class choice, if all six people picked melee and nobody chose healer there could be problems, but I see S2 already has a rogue for traps and a cleric for healing, so it looks like open season on fleshing out the party.

The RP style of play is pretty easy-going and relaxed as compared to the powerleveing zergfests most pickup groups are, so if you want to be level 20 by July, it probably won't happen. I wonder if we'll even be level 10 by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakow View Post
    I believe the three named races are races currently already in party. There were/are no race restrictions. This isn't Forgotten Realms. Half-orcs and dwarfs can be buds in Eberron and nobody seeing them would think twice about it. As for class choice, if all six people picked melee and nobody chose healer there could be problems, but I see S2 already has a rogue for traps and a cleric for healing, so it looks like open season on fleshing out the party.

The RP style of play is pretty easy-going and relaxed as compared to the powerleveing zergfests most pickup groups are, so if you want to be level 20 by July, it probably won't happen. I wonder if we'll even be level 10 by then.
    Sounds ok to me...I do my PowerZerging on Khyber anyhow lol. I'm just looking to try a new style of play atm. Might go full on WF Caster though =)

Is this thread still alive? If so, me please?
    Argonnessen: Kepmyr // Keplih Cannith: (none) Ghallanda: Dizvah
    Khyber: (none) Orien: (none) Sarlona: Rustun // Kepshi Thelanis: (none)

It is, indeed, still alive.

I believe there is a slot available as well, but don't quote me on that. Better to PM Kakow and be sure. The alternative is, since we're in the process of putting a guild together, there is the potential for getting a 3rd squad together.

Definitive Guide to Bravery Bonuses You've got questions? We've got answers... and bacon.

Friday night Squad 2 has a vacant spot that someone else expressed interest in, but we're not sure if they're going to join us. If they don't, then we would have an opening for (preferably) an arcane.

Otherwise, we could certainly start looking at a third squad if there's enough interest!

Keep an eye on this thread, because people do sometimes come and go if they decide this sort of questing is not for them.

Community Member

Seconding Nuralanya's post....this thread is checked several times a week for those expressing an interest. As we build up for the Chrono raid, the idea is that word will spread and that will be an RP reason for others wanting to join and us expanding our ranks even more.

I was honestly worried that the flavor might be lost with more and more folks integrating in, but the opposite has been true. The comings and goings from week to week and the different squads on different times and days has enriched the experience and made it better every week The personal journal posting are truly inspired RP work and I continue to be impressed by this group of folks not only getting the idea, but running with it and making it even better.

If Squad 2 doesn't have room for you, please feel free to step up and be S3's first officer. We'll set you up with the non-DDO forum we use daily and keep you in the loop as your team is filled in.

Be aware, my original idea for expanding is to use the Chrono raid as an excuse to become famous, but I see these fine folks RPing up reasons for expansion before then.

One more thing, I'd like to publicly thank all the volunteers who joined this adventure. I've never seen such a tight-knit community among any other MMO I've played. Thanks a lot for showing this can be more than just another minmax numbers game.

Happily, everyone has survived the assault on Misery's Peak, and has arrived in Stormreach.

I think both squads are still only 5 manning it. So there is still room to roll up something, run through Korthos Island, and catch up.

At this point, I'm fairly sure there is room for any kind of build. Minmaxing is not required, requested, or even needed. Throw together that build you've always wanted to get in game, but never thought you'd get a group with. We'd love to have you.

ETA: Permenant group members will also be welcome to join the 'Wavecrest Wayfinders', the guild that has recently been put together (both through RP and Store Purchased charter).

Just a bump to let folks know that, starting Friday, we'll be breaking into Stormreach proper. Squad 2 will be wrapping up a few things in Korthos (to arrive in the Harbor at the end of their run) while Squad 1 will be taking off on their first Harbor quests Saturday at 8pm EST (7CST, 6MST, 5PST, 1am GMT)

If you're looking for a static RP group, we have openings.

Community Member

OK....last post was last February. This thread still active?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910