Community Member

Default Muck Won't Spawn -- Did something change???

I've been doing muckbane runs on my new toon, and Muck just won't spawn for the life of me. A week ago I did several runs, and Muck wouldn't spawn. Today I just did several runs, with at least 4 of them on elite (in case there is a higher probability of spawning at higher diff), but Muck won't spawn. He used to spawn at least every third run, if I remember correctly.

So, my question is, did they change something in the last update? Lower the spawn rate? If so, geesh, how long can I expect to do runs considering that Muckbane doesn't drop everytime Muck actually does spawn?

Community Member

on my rogue's past life I had over 100 repetitions on that quest when I was farming for muckbane over a year ago
    saw maybe 5 mucks and got one muckbane...

Community Member

My worst record across several new toons is 27 or 28 runs with no Muck showing himself. Followed by 3 straight runs where he not only showed but brought his Muckbane with him.

Trebu of Orien

Community Member

I ran it twice on my new guy yesterday...

He spawned...

Hope he spawns for you soon... I may run it a few more times to see if I just got lucky or what :P

3 runs on my lowbie last week: normal/hard/elite, muck spawned on normal and hard and i got a muckbane each time..so it's still there
    Cannith: Hazrael--Nyal--Thalax

Community Member

Ok, so just some bad luck. In the past I've only needed to run it for about an hour before I got muckbane, so I was getting worried with this guy. Just keep running it I guess. :-)