View Poll Results: Please select all options that apply to you

Voters
291. You may not vote on this poll
  • As of this week, my characters are NOT updating correctly in MyDDO.

269 92.44%
  • For affected character(s): I've completed more than one True Reincarnation

41 14.09%
  • For affected character(s): I've deleted the character and made a new one by the same name

83 28.52%
  • For affected character(s): I've transferred servers or transferred from EU

19 6.53%
  • For affected character(s): I've renamed my character or had it renamed

18 6.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast
    Community Member

I had an old toon named Jenic Ash that didn't make it past 4th level FTR before I deleted her. I reused the name Jenic when I made Jenic Mayne, who is now a level 20 ROG that is in current use. There is a file for each on MyDdo, even though Jenic Ash no longer exists, and if I try to access the character file for either the 4th level FTR shows up. Help please...

Sorry I didn't notice...Thelanis is my server.
    Last edited by FatedWanderer; 09-25-2011 at 10:47 PM.

My main alt hasn't updated since:

Data Last Updated: 11/23/2009 10:51 pm
    <Sarlona>Leafy 12th life TR, Ingvild 25 Fighter, Backk 25 Rogue, Hipyletus 25 Sorcerer, Reinheits 25 Cleric, Cratonic 18 Fighter/2 Monk, Archean 20 barbarian, Steamfunk 24 Arti <Quantum Entropy>
    <Khyber>Cilicis 15 Bard/1 Fighter<Eximius>

Community Member

None of my characters appear to be updating correctly

Argonnessen server

Karamozov
    Copperdawn
    Corbindallas
    Ironsack
    Herowyn
    Litheria

This poll is closed since quite some time ... however it would be nice to get an update on the status of this
    * We have collectable bags, hell even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

Quote Originally Posted by SisAmethyst View Post
    This poll is closed since quite some time ... however it would be nice to get an update on the status of this

Good luck with that.

Olds, Proud Member of The Silver Legion on Cannith
    http://www.guildmedieval.com/

wujoh 6/11/2011

NO LONGER EXIST YET STILL IN THERE:

Cannith: Oldsblast (gone for almost a year)
    Cannith: NumberTen (gone around 6 months)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SisAmethyst View Post
    The update will come some time after MYDDO is actually working.

Should be out of Beta by 2014 or 2015. Expect a few teething issues when it goes live though, so perhaps 2016.

Im not sure why they bother with the lottery if they cant actually deliver the prizes. In theory its a great idea, but in practice, it actually creates resentment when you win something cool and then find out it cant be delivered !

I find it odd/sad/funny [take your pick] that this guy:

http://my.ddo.com/character/cannith/numberten/

which I removed somewhere in the 4-6 month ago range is listed as being updated two days ago. I guess my build was so elite that when I removed it from my stable one of the devs took over and is now masquerading around Cannith as NumberTen?

Community Member

Steelbb: Data Last Updated: 09/11/2011 7:35 pm
    Steelcc: Data Last Updated: 09/12/2011 5:34 am

Community Member

Do not exist:

Sarlona: Muskie
    Cannith: Oldsheal
    Cannith: Raystlyn

Default several...

all on cannith because I like to make characters. And there azre some names I use again and again.

ketil bard2/ranger2 twice
    gauti ranger1/rogue1
    gempachi 2monk/2wizard

They need to go...they were test runs.

Community Member

Guild:Emrivaki
    Server:Argonnessen

We first created our guild as EMRIVAKI but didnt like the look and disbanded it, than we created another guild as Emrivaki and it never updated.Whenever we try to open our guild MYDDO page it shows the deleted one

Approximately 2 years old guild and never updated

Community Member

Unhappy Really delayed updates

Greetings,

Aurelianus of Thelanis used to be archived since I made him around the end of last year; now a previous player's deleted character is shown on myddo:
    http://my.ddo.com/character/thelanis/aurelianus/
    Data Last Updated: 10/03/2009 8:36 pm

Devonus of Argonnessen, made a few months ago, used to update, but now he has not updated in a month or so:
    http://my.ddo.com/character/argonnessen/devonus/
    Data Last Updated: 08/09/2011 1:47 am

Fixing this is probably pretty low in priority, but it certainly would be appreciated. Thanks!

Default Deleted character still remains.

Hello, i got a deleted character which is still showing up at my ddo. Could you delete it from my page?

http://my.ddo.com/character/ghallanda/luferinus/

Thanks.

Hey tolero o/

I have two toons that arent updating correctly,

Stormfists, TR´d and didnt upgrade(but the log shows that it has been upgraded recently):http://my.ddo.com/character/thelanis/stormfists/

Zessx: Had 3 experiences as fighters with this name, but didnt work out and created a fvs, but the search shows 3 zessx(all fighters) and 0 fvs

Thanks!

Zess
    Darkzess(Currently: Bbn) - Sturdycaster (Wiz) - Stormfists(Mnk) - Zeess (Art) - Zessx (FvS)
    Thelanis
    ~Currently away, who knows where i'm gonna be today~

Community Member

Hmm, I think this project has been swept under the rug....

MYDDO is STILL in Beta

Community Member

Default Armbar

I am a 11 Time TR and all of my past lives do not show. I obviously have done more than 3 past lives and they dont all show up. I just recently Tr'd and nothing happened. I am on Khyber server. It says i have updated recently but lives do not show.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    I wanted to give a status report on some of the recent updates to several My.DDO systems. At the end of this, I will be requesting more information from users who are still having issues where applicable.

Character & Guild Page Updates

The web devs discovered that there are some characters/guilds in the system that have data issues, which caused the update system to bind up for everyone else's characters/guilds. A fix was made to allow the tool to progress past the data-error characters. You may find that characters who had stopped updating, or had spotty updates, have started to update properly again! Unfortunately the specific characters with data errors will not yet update properly - a more complicated fix is needed to help those characters. Additionally, the following circumstances will definitely cause your character to not show properly in MyDDO:
    • Transferring servers
    • Being imported from EU transfers
    • Renaming the character or being renamed
    • Deleting a character from your account and creating a new one with the exact same name on the same server (I understand that many permadeath players, and new players still trying to decide what class to play, end up in this state).
    • Completing more than 3 True Reincarnations
    • If your MyDDO characters have never updated properly prior to August 2010, those characters will likely not update (and are possibly one of the aforementioned data-error characters)

Lotteries

Our Lottery testings have concluded that Lottery winnings are being delivered again! Winnings from the previous lotteries will not appear, but going forward all new lotteries should arrive in your mailbox...However, there are a subset of characters who do not receive the winnings because their character data is in error. If your character page is not updating properly, you may find that the character can enter the lottery, but the prizes will not deliver to them. It is a good idea to only enter characters into lotteries if the character's page is updating properly to avoid "lost" winnings.

Leaderboards

The Leaderboards are updating, however, if your guild's page is showing incorrect renown, the Leaderboards can also be impacted by this. Many guild pages have started to update properly again as a result of the web dev fixes, but like characters, there are some guilds who have data errors that will not yet update.

Looking For More Info!

Was your character updating in MyDDO before August 2010 but still isn't updating as of this week? Please click here and follow the instructions to help us gather more data! At this time I'm looking only for character info, and will gather Guild info at a later point (as we suspect that guild page errors are closely related to having characters in those guilds who have character data errors).

Do i have to list all? *sigh*

All in Argonnessen:

Removed:

Treshia
    Akasy
    Crobba
    Elloi
    Hjutre
    Hobui
    Ghalie
    Elliie
    Amedisti
    Dimanddi
    Bladina
    Amedisti
    Maagi
    Maagi (yes, there are 2 Maagi's in MyDDO...)

Not updating after guild swap:

Feenex: Data Last Updated: 09/11/2011 9:54 am
    Gulda: Data Last Updated: 08/29/2011 12:59 pm
    Varvora: Data Last Updated: 09/11/2011 7:27 pm
    Likiim: Data Last Updated: 08/04/2011 2:23 pm
    Grisdalli: Data Last Updated: 09/11/2011 7:10 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by amnota View Post
    Halfling thrower builds are fun.

Of course the trick is in knowing just how to bend the halfling...otherwise they never come back.

Begonia on Ghallanda still shows up as a level 4 Halfling Cleric when she is a level 20 Human favored soul.

Rolled her up as a Halfling Cleric, got to level 8 and deleted her. Rolled her as a level 4 Halfling Cleric (I believe vet status). Deleted her and made a human favored soul who I capped. It updated after I deleted her the first time since it shows a level 4 instead of level 8 cleric.

From my player page and in my character list, she shows up as a level 20 favored soul. If you click the link, though, her page shows as a level 4 cleric.

http://my.ddo.com/character/ghallanda/begonia/

Data Last Updated: 08/22/2010 8:30 pm

Edit - it also lists anonymous for the player when my player page has her linked and she shows up as a displayed character in my character list.
    Last edited by Alleyna; 10-28-2011 at 11:11 AM.
    Begonia ~ FVS Sorc Pali Barb Rngr Ftr Monk Rog Bard Cleric Druid Arti Wiz ~ Evoker FVS Completionist

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast