View Poll Results: Please select all options that apply to you

Voters
291. You may not vote on this poll
  • As of this week, my characters are NOT updating correctly in MyDDO.

269 92.44%
  • For affected character(s): I've completed more than one True Reincarnation

41 14.09%
  • For affected character(s): I've deleted the character and made a new one by the same name

83 28.52%
  • For affected character(s): I've transferred servers or transferred from EU

19 6.53%
  • For affected character(s): I've renamed my character or had it renamed

18 6.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

On my main account, My one native Ghallandan last updated 08/31/2010 6:00 pm (no reincarnations etc)

Since then she has leveled from 7 to 18, and been only infrequently played since the EU transfers made it here. Unsurprisingly none of my EU characters are showing up anywhere other then the quest log section ("This character has not logged in recently; No detailed character information available.", no option to enter lotteries).

On this account my main on Argo is updating fine, the EU refugees on Ghallanda again only exist in the quest log.
    Last edited by Septimus; 12-09-2010 at 06:23 AM.

Community Member

Data Last Updated: 08/31/2010 3:35 pm

Also, my twice TR'd character doesn't update either.
    Stopped around same time - Data Last Updated: 08/31/2010 2:48 pm

All of my characters except for TWO have updated properly this week:

Metalbone of Khyber
    Toloraun of Khyber

The only significance that I know of is that they newly rolled while all of the myDDO trouble was going on. Before this week, they did not appear at all. They now appear in the character list, but allege that the characters haven't logged in recently. I intentionally logged them in to try and get myDDO to update.

As for a date, I do not have one. They have never displayed properly.
    PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.

deleted characters still there.

characters have not been updated in 2 levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Hireling: "Oh god, you're in trouble!" *heal fail* "Oh god, you're still in trouble!!" *heal fail* "Nooooo I will save you!!!" *heal fail* etc. but to the player, it just looked like the hireling was standing there staring off into space. He's not staring...he's thinking...REALLY hard.

Seems none of my toons have been updating since 24th August 2010.
    None of my Ghallanda toons are upto date and all but one are absent of any details at all on MYDDO including xfered toons from EU.

Additionally my guild info for at least Ghallanda is completely out of date - al of which means my Forum Sig is not showing at all.

Proud Leader of the Misfits & Mercenaries Guild on Ghallanda, Thelanis & Orien.
    Veteran DDO:EU BETA player - The original Misift, long since Chaos hardened - Now busy burning a new path to glory over on the flipside!

I didn't vote in the poll because none of the options fit:

All of my characters updated *except* my Level 20 wiz Danilor who I Greater Reincarnated at some point. I didn't know if this was meant to fall under the same category as TR or not. myDDO shows his last update as 8/23.

Community Member

Data Last Updated: 10/27/2010 4:05 am
    Data Last Updated: 10/27/2010 6:11 am
    Data Last Updated: 09/24/2010 12:32 pm

on Cannith server

never done a TR
    only did recreate with the same name on newer chars that don't have info at all:

This character has not logged in recently;
    No detailed character information available.

Felix
    Last edited by felix1205; 12-09-2010 at 10:33 AM. Reason: added server name

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Please check all of the options that apply. NOTE: If you pick any option after the first, there's no need to submit a date to this thread. If you pick ONLY the first option, please respond to this thread with the date of when your character stopped updating - this can be found in the red bar at the bottom of the MyDDO character sheet.
    I just found this thread and went straight to obtaining the data. My characters all stopped updating on 8/29/2010 at 8:16 pm to be exact. Hope this helps.
    I have TR'd a character and made several new ones in the past few months and none of that data is showing up.

I hate Kobolds!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boldrin View Post
    Don't ask questions you don't really want the answer to... What happens on Khyber...stays on Khyber.

Default No update

Looks like my characters stopped updating on 8/30/2010. Thanks for looking in to this!
    The Old Timers Guild
    "Laid back, not so serious, no drama. All about the fun!" www.oldtimersguild.com
    >> Open to the Public! <<

Lately my toons updated (yay), though i still have an issue with the ones that i deleted (some has been rerolled, though other has just been deleted).
    Sarlona : The Quebeckers - Soloing, Duoing or Small Group in french
    Thelanis : Sofa Kings - Yes, we are that cool

08/31/2010 9:30 pm

Community Member

I have two that haven't updated, and both are on Ghallanda server. First one, Data Last Updated: 08/15/2010 3:22 am. My second character's data isn't even on there, but I've been playing him and his is lv 1.

I have a few different situations so I thought I'd post it here.

I have a few characters who've never TR'ed, never been deleted, never transferred or renamed, and they stopped updating on 8/18 (a few), 8/19 (one), 8/22 (one), and 8/4 (this guy greater reincarnated, no TR tho)

When I started DDO I bought 2 accounts. I had a character on account #1. Account #2 got 32 point builds unlocked. I deleted from account #1 and remade on account #2 (same name). I did this before DDO went F2P, so its been awhile. He stopped updating on 8/3.

I have a character that I deleted and remade with the same name YEARS ago (before the guy above), who stopped updating on 8/29. (no TR, no name etc)

The complicated one:
    I have a character who's name was changed in the server merge (got -Xoriat appended). Which was kinda cool. Badge of honor and all that. I lesser reincarnated him, and in the process the -Xoriat got truncated to -xor... kinda lame. I still had the rename token, and decided to use it before I TR'ed as the -xor looked like garbage on there. I renamed him something close that was available. I then TRed him. Once.

He stopped updating on 8/31.

Other characrters I really havent played. But almost all of them stopped updating in August.
    Long Live New Xoriat
    "I wish I had a chest so big you could zone into it." - Tolero at Gencon '07
    Thank you Gary - 3/4/08

Yeah none of my characters are updated at all outside of quests completed.. biggest example is Tharlin, who is still showing 6 fighter/2 barb, but he is almost level 20 now.. needless to say, it has not updated in quite some time, not counting my other listed characters.

Community Member

I have looked at few of my guildie's characters and all of them are not uptodate. So it might be connected to our guild (House of Boii) - our leader accidentally disbanded and then recreated the guild shorty after guild renown was introduced, so there might be some connection.

I am copying this here since this is the new location. I ran a quest last night on my newest character (Chrystaal) and it shows that I completed the quest, but still no character update for her. I don't believe that any of my characters or my guild are updating beyond the lotteries and quest logs. All of my characters are on Khyber. My guild is Lucky Thirteen and my other characters are Ulida, Yvonka, Choppo, Miisty, Calderra, and Transylvania.

Here is what I posted on the original thread:

My newest character, Chrystaal on Khyber hasn't updayted since I created her. It lists her as one of my characters, but no job or character sheet info, she is not listed as being in my guild, and she is not able to enter any lotteries. The quest log seems to be working though because it has listed every quest that I have been doing and that my guild members have done. I can't tell if the guild status itself is updating. It was all working until the end of October. Then all of my characters got archived even though I had been playing them. They were restored in November. Chrystaal was created around November 25th.

Data Last Updated: 12/08/2010 7:17 am

Even a character I created last week has the same mention...
    "This is the nature of things truly worth having: what is most valuable about them is hidden away and concealed, while what is visible on the surface appears beneath contempt." Erasmus

Community Member

2 * characters : Data Last Updated: 08/30/2010 11:59 am
    17 * EU transfer
    1* deleted and re-created character
    (formally Bolderi, formally Keeper) Ghallanda: Nyrea, Iiona, Asarea (formally asaria), Rebekha (f. Bekha), Tynhi (f. Bethra), Divinherba, Eliora, Izlay (f. islay), Kettri, Kitae, Kharrah (Kyah), Lottae, Rhyll (rill) , Sylka (Silka,) Tigana (Tean), Triata, Mirrella (Vehement) and Ylaena. www.spellswords.com)

Quote Originally Posted by Kawabonga View Post
    Data Last Updated: 12/08/2010 7:17 am

Even a character I created last week has the same mention...
    Uhm...it sounds like yours is updating properly.
    * Sohryu * (Life #33: Barbarian)
    Completionist // Epic Completionist // Triple Iconic Completionist
    Ravensguard (200) - Now in Flower Sniffer Lavender

Community Member

I'm focusing on my Thelanis chars, since they are the only ones I've been playing since things stopped updating:

Tashira: Last updated 8/2/2010
    Nathynda: Deleted when U7 came out, but still shows up (last updated 8/29/2010)
    Erulae: Last updated 8/10/2010
    Mylindra: Last updated 8/1/2010
    Iallie: Last updated 9/1/2010
    Miryal: Last updated 8/24/2010
    Kagraka: Last updated 8/29/2010
    Jazeela: Last updated 8/24/2010
    Wesdara: Last updated 8/17/2010
    Vareni: Last updated 8/31/2010
    Lolanya: Has no info, was created after U7 was released

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast