Thread: The Pit elite

Default The Pit elite

The Pit elite came up in discussion recently in one of these threads. So I thought I would post while it's timely. Here's the latest from The Core, a run that was completed about an hour ago. For the record:

Completion, about an hour. XP about 19,000 (we didn't get every bonus). Four man without any raise dead. One incap towards the end of the quest(Zekzear), and then later, total bedlam in the closing minutes. Run for the rope!

We left two chests behind us and maybe a third down there in the lava somewhere. If you think you could have taken a similar group in and looted every chest and got conquest in the process, join my guild! "Welcome to The Core, show me how it's done..."

Mofeydakin, level 10, Valenar elf fighter/rogue/barbarian
    Zekzear, level 10, halfling rogue/monk
    Alibabba, level 9, halfling rogue
    Phunkette, level 8, radiant servant

Three characters leveled up while the reek of trogs saturated our armor, making us none too popular with the trainers, let me tell you! Mofeydakin sheepishly added a rogue level and amped up his UMD to use the eternal wand of cure minor wounds. Oh, sacred twig...

/salute!
    The Core HC Permadeath Guild
    HC stands for Hard Core
    on Khyber
    thecorehc.home.comcast.net

Only 4 and within the level. It looks a nice time also as the Community says it's a long quest. I suppose some of you already knew it. No Arcane also, you were always in Stealth mode I guess. How did Phunkette manage it?

Quote Originally Posted by ddobard1 View Post
    Only 4 and within the level. It looks a nice time also as the Community says it's a long quest. I suppose some of you already knew it. No Arcane also, you were always in Stealth mode I guess. How did Phunkette manage it?
    Phunkette is a radiant servant, so much of the time our healing came from his positive energy bursts. Yeah, three of us were fairly familiar, one of us wasn't (the same one who didn't have feather fall), but we all worked well as a team.

Very long quests without shrines (they aren't used in The Core) make for some interesting boss fights.
    The Core HC Permadeath Guild
    HC stands for Hard Core
    on Khyber
    thecorehc.home.comcast.net