Community Member

Default Need Stat/Enhancement advice on Spellsinger2/Radiant servant build

I know, seems a bit weird that someone isn't multiclassing warchanter for a change eh? But i digress, my end goal is to make a bard/cleric that functions well in most to all facets of the game available to the build, melee healing and buffing. The real hurt that i'm having is in melee. I'd post the build from the char planner but funny enough the thing won't let me make what i have, regardless of not including the spellsinger 2 enhancement.

So rather, i'll ask a much more straightforward question. Without getting into what a specific character needs, I'm curious as to the benefits of points spent in each stat. Search as i may, nothing seems to answer this question. What do I really gain from 20 strength to 22 strength? Where does the damage come from in any melee build that boasts a 300 dmg crit?

No..just no..
    -

Community Member

Anyway.... but yeah onward to the Q&A section. I suppose those curious are at least wanting to know where my stats are at current, so i'll throw that in.

12/6 Human Bard Cleric

Feat: TWF, Toughness(x3), Maximize, Empower, Empower Healing, Extend

Str 27 (16 base, 3 level, 2 tome, 6 enchantment)
    Dex 18 (13 base, 2 tome, 3 enchantment)
    Con 24 (16 base, 2 tome, 6 enchantment)
    Int 10 (8 base, 2 tome)
    Wis 14 (9 base, 2 tome, 3 enchantment)
    Cha 28 (16 base, 1 level, 2 tome, 3 enhancement, 6 enchantment)

I'd list out the enhancements but i don't think it's really necessary to the question of where to take a little bit out of everything to push a little bit more DPS. The metamagics are set to give my burst the boost it needs, unless one of them is negated out by the other (not really savvy about the whole +% thing where it concerns the positive burst). The toughness seems a little unnecessary but sacking out a little survivability for anything else hasn't really suited me, unless there's an absolutely amazing feat which the description of has slipped through my gaze.

The only place i can think of that would make any notable difference is my ability points, wherein lies the question. How much would taking down my con/cha improve if put into my str?
    Last edited by Gramh; 11-12-2010 at 11:36 AM.