The build rationale:
Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 03.12.01
DDO Character Planner Home Page
Level 20 Neutral Good Half-Elf Female
Hit Points: 272
Spell Points: 483
Starting Ending Feat/Enhancement
Abilities Base Stats Base Stats Modified Stats
(32 Point) (Level 1) (Level 20) (Level 20)
Strength 16 16 16
Dexterity 16 21 23
Constitution 14 14 15
Intelligence 8 8 8
Wisdom 14 14 14
Charisma 8 8 8
Skills (Level 20)
Use Magic Device 10
Feat (Level 1): (Half-Elf Dilettante) Half-Elf Dilettante: Monk
Feat (Level 1): (Selected) Point Blank Shot
Feat (Level 3): (Selected) Weapon Focus: Ranged Weapons
Feat (Level 6): (Selected) Mental Toughness
Feat (Level 9): (Selected) Toughness
Feat (Level 12): (Selected) Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons
Feat (Level 15): (Selected) Weapon Finesse
Feat (Level 18): (Selected) Improved Critical: Piercing Weapons
Feat (Level 1): (Favored Enemy) Favored Enemy: Undead
Feat (Level 5): (Favored Enemy) Favored Enemy: Construct
Feat (Level 10): (Favored Enemy) Favored Enemy: Aberration
Feat (Level 15): (Favored Enemy) Favored Enemy: Evil Outsider
Feat (Level 20): (Favored Enemy) Favored Enemy: Dragon
Enhancement: Ranger Sprint Boost I
Enhancement: Arcane Archer: Arrows
Enhancement: Ranger Master of Archery
Enhancement: Improved Monk Dilettante III
Enhancement: Human Adaptability Dexterity I
Enhancement: Human Greater Adaptability Constitution I
Enhancement: Human Improved Recovery II
Enhancement: Human Versatility IV
Enhancement: Half-Elf Improved Recovery II
Enhancement: Racial Toughness III
Enhancement: Ranger Favored Damage III
Enhancement: Ranger Favored Defense I
Enhancement: Ranger Favored Resistance I
Enhancement: Ranger Arcane Archer I
Enhancement: Ranger Arcane Archer: Conjure +5 Arrows
Enhancement: Ranger Devotion IV
Enhancement: Ranger Energy of the Wild II
Enhancement: Ranger Dexterity I
- It is mainly focused on survivability.
- Instead of maxing Dex, I put 16 on Str and 16 on Dex for extra damage and more Con.
- I went for Human Versatility, instead of Favored Enemy enhancements (attack, damage, defense and resistance).
- Monk Dilettante gives me +5 AC through Wis, and +20 Healing Amplification.
- I couldn't go for Ranger Dexterity III, because I couldn't find 10 AP without compromising Healing Amplification or AC; I just don't see the benefit in trading 5 AC for +1 in Dex Mod.
- Favored Enemy selection may vary if you have a better proposal for that one.
- Not sure if I should wait until level 9 to get Toughness, or get it earlier and then becoming AA at level 9.
- I chose True Neutral alignment for the extra AC and Saves.
Let me know what you guys think, throw in any suggestion please.
I look forward to running with you next Tuesday.