Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

I'd be more than happy to farm shroud with you, heck I'll even give you my share of the ingredients.

I'd be happy to have you watch me pull +4 upgrade tomes, nom nom nom

Toarack said he probably wouldn't make it tonight but will for Wed night perma-death.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoom View Post
    I'd be happy to have you watch me pull +4 upgrade tomes, nom nom nom
    I still can't believe that.

"Hey I'm doing EN wizard king, come on in for the last ten minutes for easy xps"

You pull a +4 str upgrade tome as end reward and I wind up with +10 haggle of performing +13 ring. Awesome.

The Tuesday group has TR'd back to level 1 (yay!). We have one open team spot and I believe one of Jrigg's guys was going to fill that spot.

As we go through the rest of the teams through the week, we will advertise if we have any open spots and try to fill them.

OK Dallog is level one again. It feels so weird!

Condylus just pulled a +5 (upgrade) tome of dex running the high road quests! First +5 tome I ever pulled! Woot!

I'll have most of Sunday free so if anyone else wants to take advantage of the +2 loot weekend, I'll be around!

Do we have an opening for Tuesday?

Quote Originally Posted by Warhulk View Post
    Do we have an opening for Tuesday?
    Lets see Tuesday has:

Asgorath
    Kickingwing
    Toarack
    Feyjhan
    Dallog

Tinkerburn or slash burn did not show at any of the groups last week so we may indeed have an opening.

Monday's epic group has:

Lisuna
    Condylus
    Bolzen
    Jriggs
    Krysanya

Thursdays level four/five group has:

Boleryn
    Nacolito
    Valtrun
    Grawlfang
    Tinkerburn?

Anyone looking for a light RP static group on Thursday nights or Monday nights 7pm to 9:30ish pm EST is welcome to tag along and see if this is something they would enjoy.

Our 'rules', such as they are, are posted in this thread on post #512.

I have a friend that would like to join us Tuesday and maybe Thursday.

Looks like we have seven people who can play Thursdays so I have volunteered to be the 'supernumerary' guy if someone doesn't show.

Since the party is 4/6 Warforged now, I don't think Nacolito's healing abilities will be missed much anyway. With two artis and a sorcerer, you guys have healing covered. (Sucks to be you Boleryn!)

I have multiple characters at various levels above 6 so I should always have someone within the group's level range if I need to fill in for someone. And I can always help out should you decide to try a raid (like Chronoscope).

Default Revised guild guidelines

REPOSTING REVISED GUIDELINES:

DRAWN BY FATE

- Drawn By Fate is a lite RP guild primarily comprised of multiple static groups, the number and composition of which vary.

- This is a role-play Guild, and our characters should reflect that. No "britneeyspearz" allowed. In-character names & biographies please.

- There needs to be a suspension of disbelief when entering quests. You the player may have already done this quest, but you the character has not; please act accordingly. Specifically going the wrong way or doing something you know does not move the quest forward that is not "role play" or "in character," is annoying. Only behave in this way if its actually moving the role-play in a positive direction.

- If you can RP it, then it works. Party wipes, accidental deaths, adding new members, multi-classing, TRing, lesser/greater resurrections, re-running quests or raids, etc are fair game as long as you have some RP pretense and it fits within your character or party story line.

- Drawn By Fate does not require a minimum amount of playing time per week/month/year. But characters who have been inactive for more than several months may be removed to clean up the guild roster. If your character was removed by mistake, please contact one of the guild officers to be reinstated.

- If you're grouping with players who are not in the Guild, please be mindful that you are a representation of our Guild, and your behavior for good or ill reflects back on us.

- Harassment of any kind will NOT be Tolerated.

DBF STATIC GROUPS:

- In our static groups, we do not Zerg, but the pace may vary depending on the group. An experienced TR static group will probably be moving at a much faster pace than a no-twink, first life group or a PD static group.

-Individual static groups may have additional, self-imposed rules or guidelines that they follow. This could include heavier role play, no multi-classing, perma-death, class or race restrictions/requirements, no twinking, or whatever additional rules the group chooses to follow. We've had all warforged groups, PD groups, Epic groups, no twinking groups, TR groups, etc. The scenario is limited only by your imagination.

- Typically we will try to run a quest only once on the highest difficulty the group thinks it can handle. Farming quests is not encouraged, but not forbidden - especially if a player is trying to catch up to the group xp total due to missed sessions.

- Min/maxing is fine, but please RP accordingly.

- Multi-classing is allowed. Creativity is encouraged. Don't worry about 'gimping' your character or building the uber-toon. This is primarily about group play and socializing with fellow players who share your enthusiasm for DnD.

- If players miss a weekly meeting, or just enjoy playing during hours the group is not active, pugging is fine. Players are also encouraged to create alternate characters to play during the week when your static group is not in session.

- Anyone who wishes to start a new static group can do so at any time. This player will be primarily responsible for recruiting players (either within the guild or outside of it) to fill the ranks of the new group. Creating a new thread for that specific static group is the best way to accomplish this. Explain the concept, guidelines/rules of the group, and play times in that thread and link back to this main thread.

- Be prepared for player turnover. Life happens. During the course of a static group your players' priorities will change due to work, weather, and family obligations. Feel free to recruit new members as necessary to refill the ranks of your group. Our Tuesday static group has been running three years and perhaps only two members of the original Tuesday group remain, yet we've consistently had 5-6 players throughout the years.

- If you are not currently a member of Drawn By Fate but would like to start your own RP static group and have the support and camaraderie of an already established guild, then feel free to contact one of our officers through the forum in this thread about joining the guild and starting up a static group.
    Last edited by Postumus; 05-07-2013 at 12:03 PM.

Default Are you looking for a small guild that actually plays, laughs, and talks together?

Cheers one and all. This is just a quick shout out to any and all looking for a true guild experience.

I have been playing with Drawn By Fate (on the Sarlona server) for about 3 years now and would like to make a public announcement of praise and appreciation for them.

The current roster is comprised of a handful of DnD enthusiasts from around the country. Although we have never met in RL, it has been a pleasure getting to know them in game.

Our leader is from Alabama, our first officer from Washington state, myself from Texas, and a couple of other mainstays from (gasp) Canada.

Drawn by Fate isn't just about static play (although that is the meat and potatoes of how we have come to know each other as adventurers)

We quest together constantly and are on most nights of the week for those in the Northern Hemisphere. We gab about completion builds, exploiter builds, loot, quest modules, crafting modules, (Are the Cannith challenges really dead?), such and such we read on the forums.

This guild, its faithful members, and the fantasy of DnD are the sole reasons I still play DDO today. Sharing the comedy and tragedy of adventures with the same folks all this time is the best experience any MMO has to offer and Drawn by Fate has done that for me.

If you are a like minded player and have character space to dedicate to one of our static groups: you are invited to come check us out!
    We wish to remain small so that we don't lose our personal charm. Please respond to this thread and we'll gather up a group online and enter that new raid or quest you can never seem to get a group up for.

Cheers all and good luck.
    Farm astral diamonds in game. I've been playing for only a year + a bit but I already have 2 astral diamonds. 3 more and I'll be able to do something with them.

Tuesday group completed its 20th run of YawN er VoN and two out of four of us ended up with a Sword of Shadows.

Congrats to Asgorath and Kickingwing (who actually pulled one in chest AND got one as an end reward).

We ran our first Shroud as well and managed to complete it (Normal) with only one death. We went a bit long in the puzzle phase, so we ended up breaking some crystals to complete that section. Overall it took about 70 minutes for the four of us to complete.

We'll be running it at least weekly for a while, so if any guild members or other Sarlona players are interested, feel free to jump in if you are flagged. It's a good chance to learn it, re-learn it, since we are more concerned about finishing it than setting speed records.

I will post the scheduled time in a later email.
    Last edited by Postumus; 04-30-2014 at 02:08 PM.

Default TR'd AGAIN!

Drawn By Fate Tuesday group has TR'd yet again, but this time we are ICONIC!

If anyone is interested in playing Tuesdays, 7-9pm PST (10pm-12am EST), has a level 15ish character on Sarlona, and would like to be part of a weekly static group, we'd love to have you join us.

We aren't hard core zergers, but we all know the quests pretty well as we've been playing as a group for 3 years now, and we do move at a fairly decent pace. We are all VIP so we generally try to hit every quest the group wants to run at least once on elite.

We generally won't run epic quests on elite. We have run raids for 20th end rewards if there is something someone really wants and we'll short man raids for fun if the group is up for it.

Any class/race/build is fine.
    Last edited by Postumus; 10-27-2014 at 04:08 PM.

Default Is there anybody out there?

Hey guys, I was wondering if the guild is still up. I logged in the other day to say hi, but I was in the guild no longer. Let me know. Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Karmesh View Post
    Hey guys, I was wondering if the guild is still up. I logged in the other day to say hi, but I was in the guild no longer. Let me know. Regards.
    We normally get on and play around 9pm central. If your character was inactive for a year, I tend to randomly go on removing sprees. Send an in-game email or tell with your character name to Valtrun or Feyjhan(will be on tonight a bit before 9pm central as Fey). Or post character name here and I will see it.

Default Current Groups & Game Times

Current list of static groups/scheduled play times for DBF.

DAY
    TIME RULES
    # PLAYERS
    LEVEL
    UPCOMING CONTENT
    Mondays 10-12 EST 1st Lifers, Ironman (play what you find, no AH/Vendors) 6 27-28 Level 28+ quests and various raids
    TR Tuesdays 10-12 EST None. All welcome. 3-5 15-16 Orchard, Harbringer of Madness, Wheloon
    PD Wednesdays 10-12 EST 7 and Out! 6 8 Tangleroot, Necro 1, Sorrowdusk
    Thursdays 10-12 EST None. All welcome. Core group is on 4th life. 4 20 Dreaming Dark, Eveningstar
    Last edited by Postumus; 01-25-2015 at 07:58 PM.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233