Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Default Life begins

It is cold and it is dark.

I hear a voice. I have heard it before, it is my brother the Cannith researcher. Somehow he as brought me back. "You are complete. You must go out and find your own way, my experiments are done. Nobody must know that you are alive, NOBODY! If the thieves guild finds you are still alive it will be both our heads. You have a new body, that is the best I can do with what was left of you. You should be able to move soon. I am leaving while I can. Fare thee well brother"

I think to myself "Why do I feel so strange?" When I can finally move I sit up and look down at my legs in horror! What happened?! Those are warforged legs! I rush to look in a mirror to see my reflection is not my own. I am in a Warforged body! A human trapped in a robot? How? Well I suppose I should be greatful. The rogues guild will never suspect me in this body.
    I gather my axe and leave his lab into a snowy little town. My new life begins...

((I would like to join the team as a hero. I am level one working towards 4 for 15th meeting))
    Wingedfury

Default Next Week's Schedule

Hey Guys!

I hope everyone is checking this thread periodically

For next week (after Sunday):

We will be in the Harbor. Our Goal that week is going to be to run the Waterworks. Everyone should be level 4 by Monday, so Waterworks should be a piece a cake, especially with a full, balanced group.

Waterworks is the TOP priority, so this quest will be run first in our meetings. If there is time left over, the group will run the other Harbor Quests. We're only going to be spending one week in the Harbor, as I'd like for us to be in Shan-to-Kor the following week.

WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU:
    We'll be running the majority of the Harbor Quests independently. If you'd like you can form a PUG, or try to form a group with other Guildies. I've been noticing more and more guild members online when I log on periodically, which is a nice thing to see.

I'll be online off and on this weekend (pretty much all weekend) so if you'd like to come on and run some Harbor quests let's make some magic happen!

Feyjhan should be sighted on Saturday's 9am meeting to help any stragglers be quest ready for WW and get to level 4.

On Sunday's 4pm, Catricia should be looking for her sister Feyjhan, and helping any stragglers be quest ready for WW and level 4.

I did say "should be"!

Quote Originally Posted by Ogmar01 View Post
    It is cold and it is dark.

I hear a voice. I have heard it before, it is my brother the Cannith researcher. Somehow he as brought me back. "You are complete. You must go out and find your own way, my experiments are done. Nobody must know that you are alive, NOBODY! If the thieves guild finds you are still alive it will be both our heads. You have a new body, that is the best I can do with what was left of you. You should be able to move soon. I am leaving while I can. Fare thee well brother"

I think to myself "Why do I feel so strange?" When I can finally move I sit up and look down at my legs in horror! What happened?! Those are warforged legs! I rush to look in a mirror to see my reflection is not my own. I am in a Warforged body! A human trapped in a robot? How? Well I suppose I should be greatful. The rogues guild will never suspect me in this body.
    I gather my axe and leave his lab into a snowy little town. My new life begins...

((I would like to join the team as a hero. I am level one working towards 4 for 15th meeting))
    Wingedfury
    Great intro.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfOrcBeautyQueen View Post
    Hey Guys!

Waterworks is the TOP priority, so this quest will be run first in our meetings. If there is time left over, the group will run the other Harbor Quests. We're only going to be spending one week in the Harbor, as I'd like for us to be in Shan-to-Kor the following week.

I think WW and the Shan-to-Kor is a great progression. This begs the question, do you have an idea regarding which quest chains/story lines we'll be attempting as a group and in what order?

I'd like to see something like:

WW
    Shan-To-Kor
    Sharn Syndicate
    Assualt on Splinterskull (Tangleroot gorge)
    Necropolis Part 1
    3 Barrel Cove
    Phiarlan Carnival
    Dalera's Tomb
    Chronoscope raid

with some of the marketplace & House P,J,K quests mixed in where appropriate.

I know some of our members may not be P2P, but these quest chains/story lines would be really fun to run as a group, and, frankly, the f2p quests can get old. The guest passes for most of these are really cheap - like 20-40TPs for 90mins, so I wouldn't have a problem helping out a guildie who is still f2p on some of these.

That said, the 1111 TPs for $11 special Turbine has now is a great deal that our f2p members should consider. For $11 you can buy several of these quest chains, or just purchase guest passes- which would probably get you through 75% of the p2p content.

Ahh but you forgot the catacombs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkadios View Post
    Ahh but you forgot the catacombs.

Personally I like the catacombs, the more undead the better IMO, but I see a lot of people on the forums lambaste it so I didn't include it in the list.

I've only soloed this, so I'd love to do it with the group, so if anyone wants to run it (this weekend perhaps?) I'm game.

Where does it best fit? It's for levels 3-4 Probably before WW, no? Certainly before Shan-to-Kor.

It would be good to know how many group members are f2p.

I don't mind Catacombs too much, but I tend to avoid Three Barrel Cove! If it's something that everyone wants to run then I'll do it, though. (Not sure if it's f2p.)

With regard to level, I haven't had much time this week so Deisyr is still 2. Do I have to be 4 'by' Sunday, or 'after' Sunday?

I am ftp myself, but I did get Catacombs, and last night, picked up Sharn and STK. I will definately get Delera's soon because I hear alot of good things about it.

Dont sweat it if you're still level 2, this weekend if you group in the Saturday or Sunday meeting, we will do all we can to get you ready for WW for next weeks goal. All you really have to do is Kobold's New Ringleader, and your set.

You can also PUG or solo some Harbor quests to get you closer to our goal of level 4. Both my toons are still level 3, and I "plan" on attending both weekend's meeting
    Last edited by Thoom; 11-12-2010 at 02:53 PM.

Oh, yes, I forgot about Catacombs!

Traditionally I run waterworks, shan to kor, tangleroot on normal, and then last I do Catacombs on Elite (on elite Catacombs is level 5-6, but a hard 5-6). Catacombs is a tad tedious, especially if it is your first time, but it's actually a great pack to role-play through because it's set up as a kind of mystery who-dun-it with a twist at the end. So I'd like us to do Catacombs as well.

Don't forget about Sorrow Dusk Isle, too!

I was thinking that if everyone has different content access (f2p, premium, vip) we could set up a special "event night" where we run through an adventure pack, and those who have the content can come, and those who don't can skip if they feel like it. This would be a separate meeting from the original weekly meeting. How do we feel about that?

I'll be on later tonight running some Harbor Quests for those who want to come.

TOMORROW, 9am EST to 12 pm EST Cabiria is hosting the Morning Meeting. This meeting will be doing Misery's Peak on SNOWY Side. After Misery's Peak we'll be doing the Harbor Quests.

If your regular meeting time is Sunday, I don't expect you to jump from level 2 to 4 on the Same Day (although you can if you want). You just need to be level 4 by NEXT week's meetings, when we run WaterWorks.

I'm not sure what the dislike is for regarding Catacombs (some of the end reward items are quite nice for level), but I'll basically run any quest. Any quest that has loot and XP is good for me.

I won't be here this Saturday, but it IS possible that I'll be able to make it for Sunday (as long as I get back home early enough). I'm at level 3 so at least I'm able to maintain the level requirements.

- Kylaeria

Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post
    That said, the 1111 TPs for $11 special Turbine has now is a great deal that our f2p members should consider. For $11 you can buy several of these quest chains, or just purchase guest passes- which would probably get you through 75% of the p2p content.
    I just noticed this comment. As far as I know (and I could be wrong... it happens frequently! ), a player can't buy guest passes for their own use. I think you have to own (or have access to, as VIP,) the pack before you can buy a pass for someone else.

Perhaps some of the f2p members might like to get together and share the cost? Buy a different quest pack each, then buy each other passes for the ones they don't own? Might be a way to reduce the cost a little, if they don't feel they'll want to own all the packs anyway.

I don't have a large stock of TP at the moment, but as VIP I have full access so I don't mind buying a pass here and there to help out!

I added everyone's Character Names to our Public Roster for easy access.

For Privacy reasons, this list will be taken down tomorrow, so please take note of it today. (The Roster will remain up, but the Character names will be Taken down)

Quote Originally Posted by HalfOrcBeautyQueen View Post
    If your regular meeting time is Sunday, I don't expect you to jump from level 2 to 4 on the Same Day (although you can if you want). You just need to be level 4 by NEXT week's meetings, when we run WaterWorks.
    Okay, sounds good! I've only run one 'outdoor' quest so far, so have some catching up to do! I can't make the Saturday morning meetings (too early for me), but might have a bit of time tonight or tomorrow afternoon to do a few things. If not, then I'll be trying to get through as much as I can on Sunday!

A great story from Dallog Dearg's point of view on the questing so far Dallog Dearg's Journal
    Be sure to check it out.

The site has a chat function as well, so if you are surfing the net or whatever you can go open it and chat with whoever else is on. Sorry to Wingedfury, I had it open while adding some things today, and fell asleep. I wasn't ignoring you

Sunday morning is too early for me, but I will be on later catching up. Looking forward to Tuesday and my first group run.
    Member of Ron's Character Planner team.
    Found a missing, outdated or better graphic on the planner, let me know here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuralanya View Post
    Okay, sounds good! I've only run one 'outdoor' quest so far, so have some catching up to do! I can't make the Saturday morning meetings (too early for me), but might have a bit of time tonight or tomorrow afternoon to do a few things. If not, then I'll be trying to get through as much as I can on Sunday!

I'll be on at various times later tonight as well. I'm going to shoot for the Sat morning meeting, but I probably won't be on until about 10am EST (7 for me).

Congratulations, Everyone! We were featured in this week's Edition of the Eberron Chronicle! Keep up the Good Work

Last night I had a blast running Harbor Quests with Wingedfury, Catricia, Galbinus, & Dydic. Looking forward to another eventful Harbor Session today (once we deal with that pesky cult on Korthos Island, of course...)

Hey guys!

It appears I am still on the Snowy side, first character on this server, and unable to get mail as of yet. So I'll be busting through to the Sunny side I will join you guys when I get there!

Andoth(Khorrim)

Well done guys, had a great time blasting through the waterworks. my sunday group will (hopefully) be doing outer-splinterskull fortress(tangleroot gorge) next sunday come prepared.

sorry i couldnt make it this evening had some stuff come up yesterday that was unexpected and spilled over into today. should be able to make it next saturday/sunday

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast