Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Martdon View Post
    I would like to challenge everyone about their traits. There seems to be several people (on the old thread) that were selecting the Alcoholic as their trait. Now I know that this seems fun and all, but it is really nothing new. Tried to find one you may not have thought of or done before.
    You're right. It's nice to get a wide variety of traits otherwise our whole group will be alcoholics.

Mine (although not very unique however) is a racist towards Warforged and a mild dislike towards Dwarves. This will be a challenge for me to keep this trait in focus and remind myself of it (I'm happy to say that in real life, I'm not a racist so it's kind of a new thing for me).

- Kylaeria

I just wanted to point out that although I may have mentioned Deisyr "getting very drunk", it was meant as a joke because she may be waiting in the tavern for a while before meeting anyone else. She's not an alcoholic... probably doesn't drink much at all.

I haven't picked a trait from the list yet, although there's two or three that may suit, but she does have her own 'built-in' trait that gives me plenty to think about...

Feyjhan, being the only drow I have seen amongst the group, might seem a little snobby towards all besides the Elves. Is she of royal descent? A princess perhaps? A queen or even a spy? Who knows.

Catch her opening a door (other than the quest door to get in or out) or touching a lever, turning a valve, or anything that requires manual labor, and you will win a prize at the end of the session. Activating a wisdom rune doesnt count as labor, but even that is a last resort

Despite Dallog's flaming red hair (what little he has left), he avoids all things involving fire or flames to an irrational degree.

As a young Halfling growing up as a slumdog among the backstreets of Barriotown, one summer he 'witnessed' a fire which burned down half of the barrio, and most of the rickety shanties that he and his friends called home. Several of his closest friends died terrible, agonizing deaths from burns. His childhood sweetheart was trapped under flaming debris when one of the poorly built shanties collapsed on her.

Dallog was unable to save her, or his friends, and he blames himself for their deaths. To this day he'll spend a cold night rather than build a campfire. Even if someone else builds a fire, he will still keep well away from it, off alone in the shadows. As a result he won't use fire related spells or items. He will attempt to defuse fire-related traps, but you probably won't catch him running through one.

How he interacts with other party members using fire related spells or items remains to be seen, but it is certain he won't be a big fan of things like burning hands or fireball and he may refuse to fight hand-to-hand if he thinks he will be anywhere near the flames.

Cold? Pfft, Dallog laughs at cold (which is probably why he got too close to the cold sprays at the Giantish Machine ... yeah I was role-playing, that's it). Force? Who doesn't like magic missles? And neither acid nor lightning is a problem for Dallog, despite the fact he might get burned or singed. As I said, his reaction to fire is irrational.

Galei, Even though raised by a monk he finds himself very affectionate and flirtatious towards woman of beauty as well as being timid and fearful of those he has to yet made company with.
    Last edited by galei; 11-09-2010 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoom View Post
    Feyjhan, being the only drow I have seen amongst the group, might seem a little snobby towards all besides the Elves. Is she of royal descent? A princess perhaps? A queen or even a spy? Who knows.

A Drowish Princess? Or would DEP (Drow Eberron Princess) be the correct term?

Hey guys, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make tonight's meeting. Thoom / Feyjhan is going to be the Group Leader, so the meeting is STILL on, but Cabiria may be absent.

Default Tuesday Night Tales (spoilers)

((Do not read if you are worried about potential small spoilers))

Feyjhan reporting in. Let me tell you about the heroics of Dallog, Fallane, Feyjhan, Kylaeria, Scoti and briefely Synic, who took ill soon as he breathed the air in Necromancer's Doom, and had to part ways shortly after.

We started in Korthos, after hearing about many kidnapping in the village. No way would we let some human cult get the best of us. Heading out, we had to visit Lars Heyton again, just to make sure he was doing what he said. I dont trust humans and their promises...

Afer that, There was this business of Jacoby Drexelhand thinking he could cheat death, humans...Had this human woman all jailed up.

We had to rescue the Mayor's daughter, another human... seriously? Cant you humans stay out of trouble?

Then we hear tale of a dragon which is the cause of all this snow, so we rush off to vanquish it. There is Lars with his little band of friends from the grotto. Some undead here, cultists there, some ice demon who fell to our force like it was made out of origami. After all that, you know how Lars thanks us? He keeps those piles of treasure and kicks us out with a magic portal to town! Damn you humans!

We set sail to Stormreach. The tavern had some shady humans begging us to help them. A gambing den, seriously? Then there was some scroll case with information of some importance, cake walk for our band of adventurers.

Then, we came across a fat human named Durk. Oh Durk, your drunken secrets you spout out to every person who walks by... There was a bit more danger in this one though! We actually had to pull Dallog out of the inside of an ooze! It took several minutes for him to shake off the effects of being eaten alive. Sadly, the rumors of a giant ooze proved false in there...

At the end of our travel, we heard another fat human beg us to help his sorry human friend with a scorpion infestation. It took longer to scrape the goo off our feet, than it did to squash them.

Special thanks to Fallane in keeping us laughing on mic with his in character tales.
    Very special thanks to all who attended!!!!!!

Feyjhan out. (dirty humans...)

((Do not read if you are worried about potential small spoilers))

Feyjhan reporting in. Let me tell you about the heroics of Dallog, Fallane, Feyjhan, Kylaeria, Scoti and briefely Synic, who took ill soon as he breathed the air in Necromancer's Doom, and had to part ways shortly after.

We started in Korthos, after hearing about many kidnapping in the village. No way would we let some human cult get the best of us. Heading out, we had to visit Lars Heyton again, just to make sure he was doing what he said. I dont trust humans and their promises...

Afer that, There was this business of Jacoby Drexelhand thinking he could cheat death, humans...Had this human woman all jailed up.

We had to rescue the Mayor's daughter, another human... seriously? Cant you humans stay out of trouble?

Then we hear tale of a dragon which is the cause of all this snow, so we rush off to vanquish it. There is Lars with his little band of friends from the grotto. Some undead here, cultists there, some ice demon who fell to our force like it was made out of origami. After all that, you know how Lars thanks us? He keeps those piles of treasure and kicks us out with a magic portal to town! Damn you humans!

We set sail to Stormreach. The tavern had some shady humans begging us to help them. A gambing den, seriously? Then there was some scroll case with information of some importance, cake walk for our band of adventurers.

Then, we came across a fat human named Durk. Oh Durk, your drunken secrets you spout out to every person who walks by... There was a bit more danger in this one though! We actually had to pull Dallog out of the inside of an ooze! It took several minutes for him to shake off the effects of being eaten alive. Sadly, the rumors of a giant ooze proved false in there...

At the end of our travel, we heard another fat human beg us to help his sorry human friend with a scorpion infestation. It took longer to scrape the goo off our feet, than it did to squash them.

Special thanks to Fallane in keeping us laughing on mic with his in character tales.
    Very special thanks to all who attended!!!!!!

Feyjhan out. (dirty humans...)
    I couldn't have said it better myself.

I agree, it was a great day running with these fine folks. Thankfully there were no warforged hanging around with us. It sure seemed like we spent quite a bit in sewers and like places. The stench was truely revolting. I had to look around a couple of times to make sure some drunken dwarf wasn't nearby.

I should be on Saturday morning. There is a chance that I'll have to miss it (I feel bad because I was one that hoped that Satuday mornings would hold a session). I'll be out of town, but I should be back late Friday.

See you all again soon. Happy questing.

- Kylaeria

Quote Originally Posted by Kinryu View Post
    I couldn't have said it better myself.

I agree, it was a great day running with these fine folks. Thankfully there were no warforged hanging around with us. It sure seemed like we spent quite a bit in sewers and like places. The stench was truely revolting. I had to look around a couple of times to make sure some drunken dwarf wasn't nearby.

I should be on Saturday morning. There is a chance that I'll have to miss it (I feel bad because I was one that hoped that Satuday mornings would hold a session). I'll be out of town, but I should be back late Friday.

See you all again soon. Happy questing.

- Kylaeria

Not havin' the humans round was a plus, I must admit, and in general the warforged (wartinkered says I) make better hat racks than travlin' companions - although Hexidecimal's not a bad bloke for an animated bundle of twigs and metal plates.

That Feyjhan might play the toff, but she's a crafty one, that's for sure. Commandin' our foes onta their backs so's Scoti n' me could finish em off all nice and proper. Those devourer cultists are a lot easier ta hit when their lying prone on the ground.

An' didn't that Kylaeria look good in her shiny newfound armor braining her foes and cuttin' those Seahoggin inta little fishy bits.

That Fallane fella's a decent sort for a half-human, and while I'm not a big follower of any of the high-and-mighties, his Undying Court connections did pull our fannies out of the fire more'n once. (Exceptin' when I got killed by that slimey ooze. But it weren't his fault, not really, I bit off a bit more'n I could chew, and he did keep me company on the way to the shrine.)

An' speakin' o' fire: me comrades're a bunch of bleedin' pyros. Fallane's swishing that firey wand back n' forth like he's conductin' a the devil's own choir, while every other bloke's swingin' a blade glowing like a red hot ember! Fire n' me jus don't mix and I can not in good conscience partake in a close melee with flames singin' me whiskers, and red hot pig stickers practically givin' me privates a searin' hot how d'ya do every time I try to tip toe in to give a foe a nice "pat on the back" (sneak attack).

I'm not a rich Halfling by any stretch, but if I have to dip into me own funds to get these geezers some decent, non-flammable weapons, I just might. Until that day comes, I 'll have ta invest in a good ranged weapon so when the firebombing begins, I can attack without fear o' me codpiece spontaneously combustin'.

-Dallog Dearg AKA "The Shrew"
    Last edited by Postumus; 11-10-2010 at 02:38 AM.

Good work guys! I'm glad everything went smoothly.

[QUOTE=Postumus;3398785]Not havin' the humans round was a plus, I must admit, and in general the warforged (wartinkered says I) make better hat racks than travlin' companions - although Hexidecimal's not a bad bloke for an animated bundle of twigs and metal plates.

((You know that Hexidecimal guy is in your Monday Night Gallanda group right?)) :P

Quote Originally Posted by Thoom

((You know that Hexidecimal guy is in your Monday Night Gallanda group right?)) :P

>.<

<<aherm>> -er yeah, right mate. He's just some feller I met when we was wonderin' round Korthos.

There's a rumor of a possible new Free Agent named Catricia Alora Kora Elsrath. A FvS drow who bears a remarkable resemblance, and last name, as Feyjhan. What is she doing in Korthos? When will she randomly adventure? What is her goal?

Catricia looks focused, carrying a greataxe and mowing down everything in her path. She seems like she is searching for someone.

Our guild is still missing a few members. If you haven't been recruited yet, you can show up to one of our meetings and an Officer will recruit you.

Got home about an hour and a half ago! So I should be making Micondar (Human Wizard) tonight. I doubt the name is taken, but will update if it is.

I noticed other people have used the WF hater and pyrophobic traits, so I will choose another one or two.
    Member of Ron's Character Planner team.
    Found a missing, outdated or better graphic on the planner, let me know here.

Quote Originally Posted by Martdon View Post
    Got home about an hour and a half ago! So I should be making Micondar (Human Wizard) tonight. I doubt the name is taken, but will update if it is.

I noticed other people have used the WF hater and pyrophobic traits, so I will choose another one or two.
    ((You should witness how many weird, tie together things I use for Feyjhan)) @.@

There's a rumor of a possible new Free Agent named Catricia Alora Kora Elsrath. A FvS drow who bears a remarkable resemblance, and last name, as Feyjhan. What is she doing in Korthos? When will she randomly adventure? What is her goal?

Catricia looks focused, carrying a greataxe and mowing down everything in her path. She seems like she is searching for someone.
    Yum. Cake

Scoti likes cake.

Just an FYI - 30% Bonus to Guild Renown for the Next Week!

Quote Originally Posted by Varhann View Post
    Yum. Cake

Scoti likes cake.
    I knew I shouldnt have spoiled my names so soon You missed Catricia in this morning's session. She seemed to be looking for her sister.
    Last edited by Thoom; 11-11-2010 at 06:00 PM.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast