GUILD RULES & GUIDELINES:
- This is a role-play Guild, and our characters should reflect that. No "britneeyspearz" allowed. In-character names & biographies please.
- Static Group members are known as Heroes
, while characters or alts who are not in static groups are known as Free Agents
- This is a role-play guild, therefore all guild & group messages should be in-character. A little OOC chat is fine for Guild Chat, but during our Static Group Times ALL Guild communication IC is encouraged.
- There needs to be a suspension of disbelief when entering quests. You the player may have already done this quest, but you the character has not; please act accordingly. Specifically going the wrong way or doing something you know does not move the quest forward is not "role play" or "in character," is annoying. Only behave in this way if its actually moving the role-play in a positive direction.
- If you're grouping with players who are not in the Guild, please be mindful of the fact that you are a representation of our Guild, and your behavior for good or ill reflects back on us.
- We are not a permadeath guild, but if someone does happen to die, we shall try to handle it as in-characterly as possible. In the event that someone dies, their soulstone becomes their "corpse."
- If you can RP it, then it works. Party wipes, accidental deaths, adding new members, multi-classing, TRing, lesser/greater resurrections, re-running quests or raids, etc are fair game as long as you have some RP pretense and it fits within your character or party story line.
- Drawn By Fate does not require a minimum amount of playing time per week/month/year. But characters who have been inactive for more than several months may be removed to clean up the guild roster. If your character was removed by mistake, please contact one of the guild officers to be reinstated.
- Harassment of any kind will NOT be Tolerated.
- In order to be considered for the Static Group you must commit to attending one weekly meeting per week.
- In our static meetings, we do not Zerg. We explore, we experience, we have fun. Not everyone moves at the same pace, so try to accommodate your play style to the other players (this works both ways).
- Farming quests is not encouraged, but not forbidden.
- Min/maxing is fine, but please RP accordingly.
- Multi-classing is fine as long as there is an RP element that explains the build.
- You don't have to solely play with the guild, but it is encouraged. If you miss a weekly meeting, and need to quest in order to meet the weekly leveling schedule, pugging is fine.
-At every scheduled meeting, please allow time at the beginning for everyone to arrive, and time at the end to reflect on the adventurers you and your group have just completed.
-Individual static groups may have additional, self-imposed rules or guidelines that they follow. This could include heavier role play, no multi-classing, perma-death, or whatever additional rules the group chooses to follow.