Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

I had fun on tuesday. I will pick up a headset with mic asap so that the RPing can be done quicker and easier over voice. Just an FYI, I am a bit quiet until I get used to the people I am running with, then I probably never shut up. I am still trying to figure out which trait to go with for the dwarf, as it was, I was running a combination of several different ones, mostly crybaby but I added in a touch of vainity and a bit of potty humor.

Can't really blame me, have you seen him? That dwarf is seeexxxyyyy with a capital S!! The potty humor thing, well, as priviously said we were in a sewer, and the food he natually eats causes a bit of stomach issues. Best bet is not to stand to close to his back side ... don't say I didn't wanr you.

I can make the group on sat, but next tues I work, so I wont be able to make that one.

On a side note, I did level up to 4, and am two ranks into lvl 5.
    Last edited by jennick52; 11-17-2010 at 06:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorz View Post
    And remember kids....Fist can be a verb
    Quote Originally Posted by Friend's Wife
    I'm not gonna stab you, just cut you.
    Da Rulez of PvP

Default Roster Updated

The Character Roster has been updated to reflect some recent changes.

Welcome jennick52 & Warhulk, our newest members!

Currently we are missing the following in the Static Group:
    (2) Sorcerers
    (1) Rogue
    (1) Ranger
    (1) Bards
    (1) Wizard
    (1) Barbarian

However, we have
    2 Free Agent Bards
    1 Free Agent Sorcerer'
    1 Free agent Ranger
    2 Free Agent Wizards

As such, new players wishing to join the Static Group are encouraged to play as either a Bard or a Rogue.
    See you at tomorrow's meeting!
    Last edited by HalfOrcBeautyQueen; 11-18-2010 at 08:00 AM.

As I am at work, so I have nothing better to do, I will come up with a background for Debbin Dela'Croix tonight. Just gotta brush up on my Eberron lore/geography.
    Da Rulez of PvP

Hey Everyone!

The Thanksgiving Holiday in the United States is Next Thursday, one week from Today.
    As such, I was wondering what everyone's availability would be.
    I'm probably going to have to miss both Thursday & Saturday's meetings next week, so if enough people are interested, I was going to see if we could do a make-up meeting earlier in the week, like on Monday & Tuesday.

Let me know what you guys think!

Community Member

I'm sorry all, due to an unforseen work schedule change & family commitment i've been swamped, feel free to fill my position as needed

Have fun all & thanks for the fun, hope to see ya when things settle down.

New computer isn't coming this week. (Grandma's giving me her cpu with a dead hard drive to me, after she has a better techy try recovering her pics, and has been slow about it) But I think I have figured out my actual problem. About two weeks ago, my wife had my move my computer. (Around this time I started running into problems) Now instead of a wired connection, I am playing wirelessly. I hear on a netbook, this could cause major issues to my already low performance. I am having a 12hr LotR Extended Edition movie marathon tomorrow, but Saturday, I am going to see if I can run an ethernet cord to my computer, and see if that causes my disconnect problems to stop. (If it can't reach, I guess the wife will have to deal with wherever I put the computer)
    Member of Ron's Character Planner team.
    Found a missing, outdated or better graphic on the planner, let me know here.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfOrcBeautyQueen View Post
    Hey Everyone!

The Thanksgiving Holiday in the United States is Next Thursday, one week from Today.
    As such, I was wondering what everyone's availability would be.
    I'm probably going to have to miss both Thursday & Saturday's meetings next week, so if enough people are interested, I was going to see if we could do a make-up meeting earlier in the week, like on Monday & Tuesday.

Let me know what you guys think!
    Unfortunately it's not a holiday here (Canada). It shouldn't matter to me either way on what day we have it. Either way, I should be able to make at least one of the meetings next week.

- Kylaeria

Debbin Dela’Croix was born into the lap of luxury as the third son of a third son in the Clan Doldarun of the Mror Holds. Wanting of little, if anything, Debbin wandered through his childhood wondering if there was more out there than the humdrum of his opulent lifestyle. As he neared the age of ascension, Debbin was given the opportunity to train with his clan’s militia, for tradition stated that every dwarf be able to defend his clan and home from invaders. Reluctantly Debbin began his training.
    At first Debbin loathed the training. Waking up well before dawn just to be ran and exercised into the ground, followed by hours of tedious and repetitious training with various weapons and armor. All this and given just ten minutes to eat lunch. After lunch, the mornings training regiment was repeated. This schedule continued on for many weeks. Slowly Debbin started to enjoy the hours of training. His body, slowly at first, began to change. His muscles, once small and ineffective, turned into corded instruments of precision and death. Before he knew it, his training was complete. Debbin left the academy a changed dwarf. Where a child had entered, man, a dwarven man exited.
    Upon his return to his family home, Debbin had a falling out with his father. His father wanted him to continue in the family’s business of mining for precious metals and gems, but Debbin wanted to join the Clan Doldarun’s army. After several hours of arguing, Debbin’s father forbade him from ever joining. His father further added that if he tried, he would have Debbin’s name forever removed from the clan’s history. Disgusted with what he viewed as his father’s cowardice, Debbin stormed out of his father’s house, vowing never to return. Taking what little he possessed, Debbin booked passage to Stormreach to find his destiny …
    Well, its a bit hasty but here you go. Its a work in progress, so cut me some slack. Also actually had to do some work at work, so couldn't put the time into it that I wanted. Damn work, cutting into my play time.
    Da Rulez of PvP

Debbin, I think the back story is great!

Got my free agent up and running tonight!

It seems that the Mabar Endless Night Festival is returning for Thanksgiving.
    It would be nice if we could have a session where the group explores the Festival.
    I'll be free from Monday-Wednesday next week.

From Thursday on out I'll be very busy in real life - I'm the one who makes the dinner in my family

If Mabar is going on Tuesday, we can do that for the evening. Kinda sad there wasnt alot on today. Thank you Delins, Wingedfury, and briefely Dunklin (who suffered from frequent internet connection issues). Tackled WW on hard, to catch Delins up.
    Last edited by Thoom; 11-21-2010 at 07:04 PM.

Doh, thought that said 9pm, not 9am. Wife had me busy ripping up our living room carpet. I will be there tomorrow night.
    Da Rulez of PvP

I'm also working on a drow rogue, named Fanoa if anyone can mail her an invite.
    Da Rulez of PvP

Unhappy

I probably won't be able to lead the group tonight, still having the same computer problems from yesterday.

Sorry i have not been on. my main computer the processor got fried so im waiting for a new one in the mail will get on as soon as i can.

Default Great Run on Sunday!

Wow what a great couple of runs Sunday!

I played my Sunday main, Driftsong (bard), and did the Sharn Syndicate quest with Dunklin, Catricia, Kuramann, Wingedfury, and Galbinus. It went pretty smoothly (welcome aboard Kuramann btw). It was interesting to get out of character comments about Driftsong's tendency to charm opponents rather than slaughter them, but we were able turn it into some role-play.

After Sharn, Driftsong teamed up with Deisyr, Kuramann, and Mythrilla to explore the Cerulean hills. They were joined by Delins at one point, and later Marticon (?). This was a much more role-play focused group, and we found ourselves reacting to the weather to the point of going into a cave to get out of the rain, sitting at campfires and discussing each of our character's back stories, and not using particular spells or attacking particular foes (e.g. ranger wouldn't attack wolves).

Great job everyone! I had a wonderful time and I can't wait to do it again! If anyone wants to run with my free agents this week - except for Tuesday night - I'll be off and on all week.

Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post
    Wow what a great couple of runs Sunday!

I played my Sunday main, Driftsong (bard), and did the Sharn Syndicate quest with Dunklin, Catricia, Kuramann, Wingedfury, and Galbinus. It went pretty smoothly (welcome aboard Kuramann btw). It was interesting to get out of character comments about Driftsong's tendency to charm opponents rather than slaughter them, but we were able turn it into some role-play.

After Sharn, Driftsong teamed up with Deisyr, Kuramann, and Mythrilla to explore the Cerulean hills. They were joined by Delins at one point, and later Marticon (?). This was a much more role-play focused group, and we found ourselves reacting to the weather to the point of going into a cave to get out of the rain, sitting at campfires and discussing each of our character's back stories, and not using particular spells or attacking particular foes (e.g. ranger wouldn't attack wolves).

Great job everyone! I had a wonderful time and I can't wait to do it again! If anyone wants to run with my free agents this week - except for Tuesday night - I'll be off and on all week.
    Micondar and yes my computer now works and I did my first run with the guild!!!

Thought it was a great run, especially RP-wise. And I found out something about my character that I didn't know before. Micondar is near-sighted. Who would of thunk it? Apparently he didn't get his elven mother's eyes. (it's due to the fact my graphics setting are so low. I would run into the orcs that my party was shooting at) Almost died, but made my incap roll. (going to have my characters die permanently if they have to get brought to the rez shrine twice in a quest)

Micondar's bio is on the website, but here I will link. Micondar Son of Ocandar the Great

I was also able to update the roster on the site. Here's the current member count. (I think I may have forgotten one person, thought I had counted 36 not 35. Will check tomorrow)

Total Members- 35

Male- 16
    Warforged (Genderless)- 5

Race
    Drow- 7
    Dwarf- 5
    Elf- 1
    Half-Elf- 3
    Half-Orc- 3
    Halfling- 5
    Human- 6
    Warforged- 5

Class
    Barbarian- 3
    Bard- 4
    Cleric- 4
    Favoured Soul- 4
    Fighter- 4
    Monk- 3
    Paladin- 2
    Ranger- 2
    Rogue- 5
    Sorcerer- 1
    Wizard- 3
    Last edited by Martdon; 11-22-2010 at 09:14 AM.
    Member of Ron's Character Planner team.
    Found a missing, outdated or better graphic on the planner, let me know here.

Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post
    This was a much more role-play focused group, and we found ourselves reacting to the weather to the point of going into a cave to get out of the rain, sitting at campfires and discussing each of our character's back stories, and not using particular spells or attacking particular foes (e.g. ranger wouldn't attack wolves).
    Oh, you noticed that? She'd kill them if they attacked her, but wasn't happy about it. The fiendish lions she wasn't sure about at first, but decided they weren't 'natural'.

It was great to be able to finally meet up with some of you guys and roleplay, and I really enjoyed it. (Thank you for allowing me time to type Deisyr's actions, too!) Looking forward to next Sunday, and I'll try to be there on time...

Quote Originally Posted by Martdon View Post
    Micondar and yes my computer now works and I did my first run with the guild!!!

Thought it was a great run, especially RP-wise. And I found out something about my character that I didn't know before. Micondar is near-sighted. Who would of thunk it? Apparently he didn't get his elven mother's eyes. (it's due to the fact my graphics setting are so low. I would run into the orcs that my party was shooting at) Almost died, but made my incap roll. (going to have my characters die permanently if they have to get brought to the rez shrine twice in a quest)

Micondar's bio is on the website, but here I will link. Micondar Son of Ocandar the Great

I was also able to update the roster on the site. Here's the current member count. (I think I may have forgotten one person, thought I had counted 36 not 35. Will check tomorrow)

Total Members- 35

Male- 15
    Warforged (Genderless)- 5

Race
    Drow- 7
    Dwarf- 5
    Elf- 1
    Half-Elf- 3
    Half-Orc- 3
    Halfling- 5
    Human- 6
    Warforged- 5
    I'm glad you finally made it and I'm sorry I wasn't there! I was exhausted Sunday so not only did I arrive late but I left early :/

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this tally! Only 1 Elf? I know what my next free agent will be!

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast