Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 659
  1. #441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddrow View Post
    I would like the rogue spot; but with consideration that this may only be a four man group, I think a caster is a must have. I would fill that spot if needed.
    Just pick whichever one you like best

    Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post
    That works for me.

    What days are we running ADQ, GH, Abbot, and VON raids? :P
    My first priority was getting us into the Shroud, now that we've accomplished that we can start branching out. I'd say getting everyone flagged for ADQ & VON should be our next step.

  2. #442
    Community Member Buddrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Jinaiy is flagged and ready for both ADQ and VON. Also I will be unable to make the evening Shroud run due to an erratic work schedule that changes week to week.
    Last edited by Buddrow; 04-12-2011 at 03:28 PM.

  3. #443
    Community Member Postumus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SW Wheloon
    Posts
    6,985

    Default Raidin' Chars

    Here's what I got:

    Ragnarorc FTR 20: flagged for Reaver, ADQ, VON, and Shroud

    Mansoor SOR 17: flagged for ADQ, VON, Shroud

    Gathol CLR/FTR 14/2: flagged for ADQ and VON

  4. #444
    Community Member Postumus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SW Wheloon
    Posts
    6,985

    Default

    Shroud went well last night. Someone was complaining b/c it took two rounds to put down A, but I think it went very smoothly and our completion time was about 20 mins.


    Thanks to Gova & Valtrun, Rag was able to craft the first two tiers on his MinII maul.


    The shroud runs so quickly, I was wondering if we wanted to try to run two raids on raid night instead of just one?

    Shroud + 1 other raid like Reaver or something like that.

  5. #445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post
    Shroud went well last night. Someone was complaining b/c it took two rounds to put down A, but I think it went very smoothly and our completion time was about 20 mins.


    Thanks to Gova & Valtrun, Rag was able to craft the first two tiers on his MinII maul.


    The shroud runs so quickly, I was wondering if we wanted to try to run two raids on raid night instead of just one?

    Shroud + 1 other raid like Reaver or something like that.
    Last night's run was fine. The DPS was a little low but no one died against Harry and the other Healer had a full mana bar when we finished, so I wouldn't say it was a bad run by any means. Some people get really picky when they're making Shroud groups but I usually just accept the first x amount of people to hit the LFM, like I did last night. Makes the Shroud-grind more interesting when there's a possibility of "danger" .

    Shroud is short so eventually I'd like for us to do Shroud then HoX then VoD all in a row. The next step is getting a few HoX and VoD runs under everyone's belt.

    I'd like for us to do VoN & DQ on a separate night. DQ Is also short so we could plan on doing DQ & Reaver's one night and VoN the next. Maybe Monday's & Friday's do DQ & Reavers and then do VoN's on Saturdays. Just a suggestion, nothing set in stone.

  6. #446
    Community Member Postumus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SW Wheloon
    Posts
    6,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfOrcBeautyQueen View Post
    Last night's run was fine. The DPS was a little low but no one died against Harry and the other Healer had a full mana bar when we finished, so I wouldn't say it was a bad run by any means. Some people get really picky when they're making Shroud groups but I usually just accept the first x amount of people to hit the LFM, like I did last night. Makes the Shroud-grind more interesting when there's a possibility of "danger" .

    Shroud is short so eventually I'd like for us to do Shroud then HoX then VoD all in a row. The next step is getting a few HoX and VoD runs under everyone's belt.

    I'd like for us to do VoN & DQ on a separate night. DQ Is also short so we could plan on doing DQ & Reaver's one night and VoN the next. Maybe Monday's & Friday's do DQ & Reavers and then do VoN's on Saturdays. Just a suggestion, nothing set in stone.
    I'd like to start running some VoD. I like the idea you are proposing breaking up the raids on different nights.

  7. #447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post
    I'd like to start running some VoD. I like the idea you are proposing breaking up the raids on different nights.
    Why don't we plan on running DQ tonight and VoN tomorrow.

    Let's plan on doing DQ Around 8pm EST tonight, it's kind of last minute so we'll see who can make it. Once we're grouped up we can discuss a more permanent DQ schedule.
    Last edited by HalfOrcBeautyQueen; 04-15-2011 at 01:24 PM.

  8. #448

    Default Mysterious Stranger

    On Thursday during our Shroud run, someone sent me a tell saying they heard about our guild on the forums and wanted more information on joining. I never responded to you because I had a few tells going on at the same time and your message got lost in the fray, and by the time I remembered to respond I forgot what your name was. I just wanted to let you know that I wasn't trying to be rude I was just distracted and I apologize for not getting back to you.

  9. #449
    Community Member Postumus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SW Wheloon
    Posts
    6,985

    Default

    Arkadios

    Driftsong can't make the Sunday group today. Sorry.

  10. #450
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default join

    I wish to join ur clan my Chars name is Ferrok

  11. #451
    Community Member Buddrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    197

    Default Kickingwing

    My sincere belated apologies to Dunklin and the team. A severe nap is the culprit as to why I didn't make it.

    Perhaps you may be able to build a story there about Kicikingwing and a kid-"napping" =0

  12. #452

    Default Tentative Raid Schedule

    Shroud:
    Wednesdays 9pm EST
    Sundays 10am EST

    Demon Queen:
    Tuesdays 8pm EST
    Saturdays 7pm EST

    My aim is to have a general schedule that works for most. I'm still trying to fit in VoN runs. We can do HoX either before or after our Shroud runs if everyone agrees. Same goes for Reavers with Demon Queen.

    Let me know what works and if it doesn't work, what will.

  13. #453
    Community Member Postumus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SW Wheloon
    Posts
    6,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfOrcBeautyQueen View Post
    Shroud:
    Wednesdays 9pm EST
    Sundays 10am EST

    Demon Queen:
    Tuesdays 8pm EST
    Saturdays 7pm EST

    My aim is to have a general schedule that works for most. I'm still trying to fit in VoN runs. We can do HoX either before or after our Shroud runs if everyone agrees. Same goes for Reavers with Demon Queen.

    Let me know what works and if it doesn't work, what will.
    10AM ESt raids Sunday, 7am my time, is too early for me. I might make the odd raid here and there, but I won't be able to commit to that time.

    Saturdays might also be sporadic, but the Wednesday and Tuesday raids I can commit to.

  14. #454
    Community Member Buddrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfOrcBeautyQueen View Post
    Shroud:
    Wednesdays 9pm EST
    Sundays 10am EST

    Demon Queen:
    Tuesdays 8pm EST
    Saturdays 7pm EST

    My aim is to have a general schedule that works for most. I'm still trying to fit in VoN runs. We can do HoX either before or after our Shroud runs if everyone agrees. Same goes for Reavers with Demon Queen.

    Let me know what works and if it doesn't work, what will.
    Sunday mornings and Tues night is good for me. I am available most mornings and after midnight CST every day.

  15. #455
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Hi, I am interested in joining up if you are still looking for new blood. What would you prefer to see in order to keep the groups balanced?
    Last edited by Anric2k9; 04-19-2011 at 01:47 PM. Reason: grammar

  16. #456
    Community Member Teech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anric2k9 View Post
    Hi, I am interested in joining up if you are still looking for new blood. What would you prefer to see in order to keep the groups balanced?
    Hullo! I'm new to DBF so I'm not sure if I have all the answers, nevertheless, what class is needed will depend on which group you run with and therefore when you are available.

    Currently, I think we have the following static groups running:
    Tuesday 8-11am (EST)
    Wednesdays 6pm-9pm (EST)
    Thursday 9pm-12midnight (EST)

    Do take a look in the threads to see if these suit you, and you can probably post n the thread or drop a private message to the leader to find out more.

    I only run in the Tuesdays AM one right now so I can tell you for sure that we have an open spot on that one. And we're only level 3 so you should be able to catch up quick.

    Good luck in Stormreach!

  17. #457
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    6

    Default

    The Wednesday night group also has an opening I believe. I'm sure we'd welcome another newcomer and we are still at very low levels so it would be easy to catch up.

  18. #458
    Community Member Arkadios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddrow View Post
    My sincere belated apologies to Dunklin and the team. A severe nap is the culprit as to why I didn't make it.

    Perhaps you may be able to build a story there about Kicikingwing and a kid-"napping" =0
    Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post
    Arkadios

    Driftsong can't make the Sunday group today. Sorry.

    That's ok I was about 400-500 miles from my computer on Sunday and as such I don't think there was a session anyway.

    Look forward to seeing you both this Sunday

  19. #459
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Thanks for the prompt response, I have looked at the threads and believe I could be free to do any of them. I am not experienced rping in a DDO way, so I think the tuesday morning group would be good to get my feet wet.

  20. #460
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkadios View Post
    That's ok I was about 400-500 miles from my computer on Sunday and as such I don't think there was a session anyway.

    Look forward to seeing you both this Sunday
    Gyangles wakes up from his hangover, wanders back in to the bar to get a drink of cure and finds out it is Tuesday.......what were those beholders putting in my drink???

    ((there was no one that was on but me by 15 minutes after the start time so did some other stuff then sleep off a flu bug))

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload