Community Member

Default Friendly Ghallanda Guild?

I am looking for a friendly guild in Ghallanda.

I am pretty new to Eberron, but an old MMO, and even older D&D PNP player. I am looking for a friendly, mature guild for a semi-casual player. (I have spates of playing when RL allows, with days / weeks in between when RL is too hectic and I don't have time.) Happy to do my bit to help the guild.

There doesn't seem to be an easily accessible guild list. Much of the info on the Ghallanda guilds is out of date or unclear.

Ghallanda name (first character): Dyspepsia
    Dwarf
    Lvl 5 cleric / 1 fighter
    F2P at the moment, but likely to buy content once I have worked out what is worth the money. (All opinions welcome)

Please let me know if you think I would fit in.

Hi there.

We would be happy to have you within the x celestial alliance x guild if you would like to join. We have a few new players to the game & some F2P players also. We're happy to guide new players to the game & provide any help or assistance we can. We are a mature guild with most of the player base 30 years old+ & most are european although we have a few american players also.
    We have no rules regarding play time, so just log in when you want & play for as long as you want. No pressure.

Drop us a mail here or in game if you have any questions or would like an invite. Just look up anyone in guild & they can point you to an officer.

Hope to speak to you Soon

Tara

Community Member

Are you mainly lvl 20? It might not be too much fun to have a lvl 6 newbie hanging around...

We are always levelling some alts & i have some lv 4's that im currently levelling atm. Theres usually some1 levelling at some point so you wouldnt be alone

Ravensguard is a funloving bunch of friendly gentlemen and lady. Please send Eez an ingame tell and he'll gladly invite you into the guild. If he doesn't invite you in right away, just keep trying. He loves meeting new people.

EDIT: This only happened because Lehmi was taking his time soloing Pit Elite.
    Last edited by Gunga; 11-06-2010 at 01:48 PM.

Tyrs Paladium is also interested. You seem like good peeps

Check out our link

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=261110

We are very friend and have a host of toons at all levels. We provide a fun and drama free environment. Very tight knit.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunga View Post
    Ravensguard is a funloving bunch of friendly gentlemen and lady. Please send Eez an ingame tell and he'll gladly invite you into the guild. If he doesn't invite you in right away, just keep trying. He loves meeting new people.

EDIT: This only happened because Lehmi was taking his time soloing Pit Elite.
    +1 for you my good sir
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunga View Post