We've all fallen victim to them at some point, what are some of your favorites?
My list (No I've not done them, only been victimized or seen others victimized):
1. Grease when coming out of the portal in Tempest Spine (a fall from this high could be deadly)
2. Telling the new person to open the door right before the boss in VoN 5 (I got nailed with this one)
3. Telling someone to jump into the light to get HP and SP back in the maze in Genesis Point (me again ) - Hey it works in the pools in shroud!
4. Dancing belt
5. Potential new one: you CAN fall off the airship in Chronosphere. Had a guildy jumping around like crazy while we were prepping for Epic Chrono last night and he jumped off the ship and died. Many laughs were had. I'm not the prankster type but this seems like a good spot to get people to drop down for an "extra chest" or perhaps some "dreamy bacon"
6. A good friend asked me why you could hit the wagon in meridia and turn it red and I told him if you did it for about 10-15 minutes a rez cake would drop. He believed me but I didn't have the heart to let him go through with it. I lament the fact that the wagon is no longer able to be attacked. Although I did get a good laugh out of someone's post asking the devs to re-enable it because beating on it somehow let the lag out of the shroud and with it gone the lag has been building up.
7. Explosive charges in Undermine - the possibilities are near limitless but the best is pretending to be opening the end chest while actually setting up a charge.
What are some others you folks have seen.