Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    As far as I know, there's no compilation of info on which seal/shard drops in which quest. Here's the beginnings of such a list.
    Sirgog, I'm merging your work into an excel file, the details of which can be found here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=374423
    ASCENDANTS on SARLONA (viva ADAR!): Zaal * Screwz * Lorrz * Zill * HamHoks * Gusty * Grasshumper * Durzo * DrHurtz

Has any of the desert area drops changed? I'm specifically looking for vulkoorim dagger pieces.

What does "uncommon" with regard to shard drops translate to in your experience? 1 in 20 etc?

I've done about 12 runs of epic norm/hard OOB the last two nights. Scrolls are dropping a lot (~one per run solo, more on runs with friends), and I've gotten 6 seals in about 12 runs. Have not seen any shards yet.

Great thread Sirgog. Thanks for putting the info together.
    /sigh

Default Golden Guile

Any one have any suggestions regarding the Golden Guile. I have been running all three quests (LoD, Servants, Spinner ) and eN and eH and get nothing for the guile. Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by redcastle73a View Post
    Any one have any suggestions regarding the Golden Guile. I have been running all three quests (LoD, Servants, Spinner ) and eN and eH and get nothing for the guile. Ideas?
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=384871

LoD, any difficulty except EN.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=384871

LoD, any difficulty except EN.
    Checked the link. Shards haven't been dropping from the first chest of Servants for a long while. Now, if you want Darkstorm helm, you're in luck!

EDIT:
    Also, Shards have dropped in the end chest of the first quest for a bit now. EH or higher, haven't seen them on EN.

I only mention these because you have it edited saying it's updated for u16 and accurate.
    ME BARB, ME SMA-ok I stand here with pretty blue lines around me. ok I take damage. ok bye.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfORCastrator View Post
    Checked the link. Shards haven't been dropping from the first chest of Servants for a long while. Now, if you want Darkstorm helm, you're in luck!

EDIT:
    Also, Shards have dropped in the end chest of the first quest for a bit now. EH or higher, haven't seen them on EN.

I only mention these because you have it edited saying it's updated for u16 and accurate.
    I've been farming the heck out of U13 lately. Almost exclusively EN runs of Dust/Servants, EH runs of Spinner.

Seals drop in all non-epic chests of Dust (p1), EN only. Shards drop in epic chest on all difficulties, EN included.

Seals drop in all non-epic chests of Servants (p2), again seemingly EN only. Shards in epic chest, etc.

I pulled no seals in EH Spinner, but that could be luck. I did pull shards.

I pulled two Golden Guile seals, both from side chests of Dust, but they can drop anywhere AFAIK.

deleted
    Last edited by brian14; 01-18-2013 at 11:23 AM.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Quote Originally Posted by Zaal View Post
    Sirgog, I'm merging your work into an excel file, the details of which can be found here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=374423

Is this up to date or is there a better version out there??

Community Member

Hi,

For those people still looking for an EMG seal, I found one today in EE Storm the Beaches.

Thanks.
    Astrican on Khyber

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345