Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Community Member

Being a PM is nice, until you pull some aggro, or take a huge hit in the middle of a fight. Needing to self heal then, instead of letting the party healer mass heal you takes you out of the fight for a while. In that respect I find the AM and Arcane Bolt to be superior. Don't need to do anything special for healing.

Community Member bradleyforrest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beards13 View Post
    Being a PM is nice, until you pull some aggro, or take a huge hit in the middle of a fight. Needing to self heal then, instead of letting the party healer mass heal you takes you out of the fight for a while. In that respect I find the AM and Arcane Bolt to be superior. Don't need to do anything special for healing.
    Now that the enhancement bonuses have been fixed and you no longer save and defeat SR, this argument is bad. You should have Neg Energy Burst and Death Aura to heal you very effectively now

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by bradleyforrest View Post
    Now that the enhancement bonuses have been fixed and you no longer save and defeat SR, this argument is bad. You should have Neg Energy Burst and Death Aura to heal you very effectively now
    This. Healing in undead form is a non-issue. If you're taking enough damage that the healing from aura and burst isn't enough, you're doing it wrong. Reassess your tactics and try again. I mentioned in another thread that I had to drop out of undead form for the last fight in Enter the Kobold last night because I needed the stronger healing from reconstruct. I then swapped Ooze Puppet in to charm the Living DBF and aura/burst once again became adequate healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Requiro View Post
    Damage: PM: 1d6 Negative Energy/ level vs AM: 1d6 Force / level. Verdict: AM
    minor change in green
    "Sometimes you have to roll a hard six." After the funeral, we all wondered why he didn't just take 10.

Quote Originally Posted by frznvimes View Post
    minor change in green
    Only for type of damage Negative is almost like Force. But for this "almost" you are right

BTW: I'm glad that Nectoric is Negative Energy damage.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234