Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 60 of 60
  1. #41
    Community Member Zarquine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Backley View Post
    The 6th inventory slot images I made were working on Lamannia. Need more testing on live. Anyone have 6 inventory bags and tell me more about how it looks with Info Blue 1.7? Screenshot would be nice.
    Sorry, no screenshot, but now it is working correctly, I can see the 6th inv slot. Like I said in a previous post, it may have been on my side since I use a slightly modified (colour-changed) version of your skin (too much red for my taste and the skin is called 'Info Blue' ).

  2. #42
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default

    OOOwwww checked here to see if perhaps there could be a solution to those crappy miniature bars we got now with the party, i just read that we're stuck with that.. well that sucks honestly. i have such a hard time healing now even with percentages on i can barely see it. have to buy glasses or a bigger monitor now to heal. its sad.

    Tho i love the infoblue skin ALOT it does not really work with the new UI settings. *pouts*

    Is there gonna be a update? dunno what can be fixed or not (noob at these kind of things) for i would love to turn back to info blue again.

    Edit:

    NVM me silly and need to wake up see update is here OMG well done so quickly awesome gonna try it out when i'm back behind PC
    Last edited by koshigirl; 09-15-2011 at 06:06 AM.

  3. #43
    The Hatchery Habreno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Argonessen
    Posts
    1,777

    Default

    Great update, thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Welcome to Argo, where our end game players are constantly striving for new and exciting ways to make themselves more gimp, and continually working towards progressively more pointless goals.
    BYOH. Know it, abide by it, or don't mess with those who do.

  4. #44
    The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Backley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Ver 1.8 posted, with the new Party UI skinned, and the minimal (non-Portrait) player's vitals UI skinned too (now that that works in U12).

    Tested on Lamannia, hopefully works on Update 12 live when the servers are up.

    Also working on updating the notes page (map->zoom out->stormreach) with alignment info from http://ddowiki.com/page/Monster_Information/Basic
    Only partially updated that.
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

  5. #45
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mountain View, CA
    Posts
    353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Backley View Post
    Ver 1.8 posted, with the new Party UI skinned, and the minimal (non-Portrait) player's vitals UI skinned too (now that that works in U12).
    When I download it, the file name is "Info Blue 1.7.zip". Is the filename wrong?

  6. #46
    The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Backley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snarglefrump View Post
    When I download it, the file name is "Info Blue 1.7.zip". Is the filename wrong?
    No, it looks like the upload didn't work or something. Re-uploaded 1.8, should be called "Info Blue 1.8.zip" when they approve the file.
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

  7. #47
    The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Backley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    "Info Blue 1.8.zip" is available now. Let me know if you have problems with it.
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

  8. #48
    Community Member sammael666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18

    Default

    the black background of the party bars that has the lines indicating the percentages on them are smaller than actual hp/sp bar. the bars stick out of the background about 2mm on left and 5mm on the right.

    thanks for your work on this skin for my eyes are happy not having to behold the abomination of default skin anymore

  9. #49
    The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Backley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sammael666 View Post
    the black background of the party bars that has the lines indicating the percentages on them are smaller than actual hp/sp bar. the bars stick out of the background about 2mm on left and 5mm on the right.

    thanks for your work on this skin for my eyes are happy not having to behold the abomination of default skin anymore
    Thanks for the report. Sounds like the Party UI changed again between Lamannia and today's live Update 12 (or I messed up the uploaded copy of the skin somehow).

    Will fix it tonight when I get home.
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

  10. #50
    The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Backley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sammael666 View Post
    the black background of the party bars that has the lines indicating the percentages on them are smaller than actual hp/sp bar. the bars stick out of the background about 2mm on left and 5mm on the right.
    Checked some screenshots from home. UI Skin is working as intended.



    The HP/SP bar just covers the white line on the left - if you can see the while line on the left, you have 0 HP/SP.

    The white line on the right is one pixel further in from the end of the HP/SP bar than I would have liked because healthbar_fellowship_background.tga stops there, making it impossible to put a background behind the last pixel of the right-end of the HP/SP bar (I've bug reported this). (Making healthbar_fellowship_background.tga bigger doesn't help - DDO doesn't draw the background image past that location.)

    So, it is working as well as I can get it. If you see something that still looks wrong, please post a picture so I can see.
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

  11. #51
    Community Member sammael666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18

    Default

    oh thats not what i;m seeing at all I'll edit this post with link to screenshot momentarily.

    EDIT: here it is, as you can see my bars grow out of the bg


    i have ddo install files handy so if you think reinstall might help i can do that. any other info you need to narrow down the issue just ask.

    thanks
    Last edited by sammael666; 11-09-2011 at 01:27 PM.

  12. #52
    The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Backley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sammael666 View Post
    oh thats not what i;m seeing at all I'll edit this post with link to screenshot momentarily.

    EDIT: here it is, as you can see my bars grow out of the bg


    i have ddo install files handy so if you think reinstall might help i can do that. any other info you need to narrow down the issue just ask.

    thanks
    Ahh, looks like you don't have the latest version of Info Blue installed. Those are the background images of the 1.7 version. The ReadMe.txt in the Info Blue folder should say what version it is, or in-game view Map->Zoom Out->Mouse-over Stormreach to see the version number.

    You just need to download and install "Info Blue 1.8.zip" I'd delete your current Info Blue folder, then unzip the new one to replace it.
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

  13. #53
    Community Member sammael666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18

    Default

    that explains it, i just checked my download history and it would appear the big download button on lotrointerface gave me 1.7.zip 2 hours ago. i just clicked it again now and it gives off the correct zip (1.8) now so the problem's fixed yay

    thanks for your help!

  14. #54
    Community Member parvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pigmy Drow Paradise
    Posts
    4,502

    Default

    Fisrt of all, thank you. Nice skin. I've been using it for a while. Like it lots.

    How can I increase the opacity of the chat boxes. The light background strains my eyes. I tried changing the files box_eb_dark_60_center.tga, box_eb_dark_75_center.tga, box_eb_dark_75_center_01.tga files and added one called box_eb_dark_center.tga. Darkening them doesn't do anything I can see. I was succesful in changing the background on the adventure compendium though, so I'm confused why I can't get the chat boxes.

    Thanks for any help.

    stay hard
    -parvo
    M O R T A L V O Y A G E
    Permadeath Guild
    Stay Hard

  15. #55
    Community Member parvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pigmy Drow Paradise
    Posts
    4,502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by parvo View Post
    Fisrt of all, thank you. Nice skin. I've been using it for a while. Like it lots.

    How can I increase the opacity of the chat boxes. The light background strains my eyes. I tried changing the files box_eb_dark_60_center.tga, box_eb_dark_75_center.tga, box_eb_dark_75_center_01.tga files and added one called box_eb_dark_center.tga. Darkening them doesn't do anything I can see. I was succesful in changing the background on the adventure compendium though, so I'm confused why I can't get the chat boxes.

    Thanks for any help.

    stay hard
    -parvo
    Nevermind. I got it. I suggest changing the default background on chat box and darkening the adventure compendium. The combination of being too light and having a texture creates too much eye strain. I did that myself and made the file(s) available in my guild forum.

    Regards,
    - parvo
    M O R T A L V O Y A G E
    Permadeath Guild
    Stay Hard

  16. #56
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mountain View, CA
    Posts
    353

    Default

    U17 seems to have changed the dimensions of the Auction House window. Any chance of updating the Info Blue skin accordingly?
    My Trade List
    My build: The Jack of Fists, Monk 12 / Ranger 6 / Rogue 2, melee generalist
    My toon: Agthorr on Khyber

  17. #57
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default does it still work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snarglefrump View Post
    U17 seems to have changed the dimensions of the Auction House window. Any chance of updating the Info Blue skin accordingly?
    Do these still work?
    I can't get any to work at all.

  18. #58
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mountain View, CA
    Posts
    353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wwonka View Post
    Do these still work?
    I can't get any to work at all.
    It works for me and has been for years.

    Aside from the Auction House problem in U17 that I just mentioned, anyway.
    My Trade List
    My build: The Jack of Fists, Monk 12 / Ranger 6 / Rogue 2, melee generalist
    My toon: Agthorr on Khyber

  19. #59
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snarglefrump View Post
    It works for me and has been for years.

    Aside from the Auction House problem in U17 that I just mentioned, anyway.
    Horizontal bar doesn't work. Vertical bar works tho.
    Some minor issue with inventory pane. (some graphics from default ui managed to remain on the inventory pane)

  20. #60
    The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Backley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chanw4 View Post
    Horizontal bar doesn't work. Vertical bar works tho.
    Some minor issue with inventory pane. (some graphics from default ui managed to remain on the inventory pane)
    Yes. I really wish Turbine would enable skinning of those new UI parts so I can add them.
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload