Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Here's a first draft of the Creature Type notes with DR info added, I need lots of corrections please.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'll also have to fit this info on the page somewhere:

What do you think? Any corrections/additions?
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

That's a great way to do it, color coding ftw. Not much room for the DR list though.
    Working crafted handwraps, that would be nice. Anytime soon.

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Default Updated 1.6 with DR

Just uploaded Info Blue 1.6, with DR added to the Notes page (via map->Zoom Out->Stormreach):

Also updated Monster DR and weaknesses page at the DDO Wiki while compiling this data.

Some items I'm not sure on and would like confirmation:
    * Sora Katra/Green Hag is typed as Evil Outsider, but I'm not sure if she is Chaotic or if she has DR.
    * Someone told me that Wheeps have DR/Piecing, but I haven't tested that.
    * Not sure if there exist any non-named Horned Devils or Pit Fiends; if there are, they may only need Good OR Silver, not Good AND Silver.
    * Might be a lot more DR missing. Tell me and/or update the DDO Wiki if you see some.
    Edit:
    * Also need confirmation of the alignments of the Quori Dream Crawler, Dream Scourge, Dream Stealer, Devourer of Dreams, Quori Stalker, Quori Spinner Spider and related DR.
    Last edited by Backley; 06-12-2011 at 03:42 AM.
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Here's what I know, on the things needing confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Backley View Post
    <snip>
    Some items I'm not sure on and would like confirmation:
    * Someone told me that Wheeps have DR/Piecing, but I haven't tested that.
    Yep. They're also incorporeal.
    * Not sure if there exist any non-named Horned Devils or Pit Fiends; if there are, they may only need Good OR Silver, not Good AND Silver.
    Nope. Even the ones that're just rare encounters out in Amrath are good+silver.
    * Also need confirmation of the alignments of the Quori Dream Crawler, Dream Scourge, Dream Stealer, Devourer of Dreams, Quori Stalker, Quori Spinner Spider and related DR.
    Pretty sure this current batch of quori (this Turning) are all LE. There may be exceptions (it is Eberron), but in my experience, they're all (sans maybe the Dream Reavers, haven't checked) LE. DR on most is good or crystal, except the Devourer of Dreams who is good + crystal (Unlocked Dreamspitter or any of the Crystal Mindsunder weapons like Terror in the hands of a Pal20).
    Last edited by Hollowgolem; 07-24-2011 at 12:07 AM.

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Default 1.7 released

Just posted Info Blue 1.7 to http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...-InfoBlue.html

Changes:
    * modified notes.tga with most alignments (some still marked with '?' need checking, please post any corrections/updates here)
    * made icon_selected_overlay.tga more distinct
    * added new versions of the party and player bars for U11.

I'm at work for the day and won't actually be able to test this and get screenshots until tomorrow, but it worked last night on Lamannia. Tell me how well it works and what problems you have with it.

Seems to work fine, but I only took a quick peek.

Just one thing, it may be on my side (I use a modified version of your great skin), but the HP bar without portrait looks like the normal one (none custom UI).

But still very good and fast work. tyvm

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Zarquine View Post
    Seems to work fine, but I only took a quick peek.

Just one thing, it may be on my side (I use a modified version of your great skin), but the HP bar without portrait looks like the normal one (none custom UI).

But still very good and fast work. tyvm
    Correct. Known issue. Non-portrait player Vitals Bar cannot be skinned. (Hopefully they will enable skinning of it later.)

Glad it seems to work otherwise so far.

Noticed another small thing, that I think can't be changed for now.

You can buy now a 6th inventory bag and there is no symbol for it.

That is a fast turnaround. Nice job!

Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    I’m only nerfing you now so I can buff you later.

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Zarquine View Post
    Noticed another small thing, that I think can't be changed for now.

You can buy now a 6th inventory bag and there is no symbol for it.
    The 6th inventory slot images I made were working on Lamannia. Need more testing on live. Anyone have 6 inventory bags and tell me more about how it looks with Info Blue 1.7? Screenshot would be nice.

Great skin! Thank you for the work you put into this, love it!

Question, is there a way to change the color of the mouse pointer? I don't like the stock color and would like to change it to something brighter that doesn't blend in so easily.
    Argo via Mabar

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Killum View Post
    Question, is there a way to change the color of the mouse pointer? I don't like the stock color and would like to change it to something brighter that doesn't blend in so easily.
    No, the mouse pointer is not skinnable.

Thank you so much for this

I installed the update and there is no change to the UI, not sure why this is.

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Fridas View Post
    Thank you so much for this

I installed the update and there is no change to the UI, not sure why this is.
    No changes at all? Then maybe you just need to select the skin in the Options window, after placing the ui in the correct folder.

Ctrl+O, UI tab, very bottom.

Great skin Backley. Unfortunately, U11 messed a few things up for this skin. Heres a screenie for ya.

The party names as you can see, display the same crappy way that Turbine does it now.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 09-13-2011 at 10:44 PM.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieWest_GuitarGod View Post
    Great skin Backley. Unfortunately, U11 messed a few things up for this skin. Heres a screenie for ya.

The party names as you can see, display the same crappy way that Turbine does it now.
    As with any of the custom skins, we can only change the graphics unfortunately. There's no way to modify "how" something in the UI is arranged or scaled or laid out.

so we're kinda stuck with how Turbine does it until they either revert it, or give us the ability to manipulate the UI structure.

Ahh, ok. Thats a shame. Thanks for that.

No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

No, the mouse pointer is not skinnable.
    Ah, ok thanks for the info. Sure wish it was though
    Argo via Mabar

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Heh, good one. +1 to you sir. -1 to Turbine UI Intern (I refuse to believe there is a UI Team or Dev).

Ahh, ok. Thats a shame. Thanks for that.
    Aww, not a joke? Too late, +1 anyway.

Aww, not a joke? Too late, +1 anyway.
    Haha, no not "a funny"... However, I'm still keeping the skin. I love what you've done with it, all around. Streamlined graphics make everything snappier (MyDDO opens in 1/2 the time it used to) and the % instead of actual numbers are just great. Way more game, way less UI.

Turbine has to get off their rump and give the player the option of the original, longer bars. I detest these new minibars, especially when healing.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 09-14-2011 at 02:33 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast