That's a great way to do it, color coding ftw. Not much room for the DR list though.
Working crafted handwraps, that would be nice. Anytime soon.
Just uploaded Info Blue 1.6, with DR added to the Notes page (via map->Zoom Out->Stormreach):
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Also updated Monster DR and weaknesses page at the DDO Wiki while compiling this data.
Some items I'm not sure on and would like confirmation:
* Sora Katra/Green Hag is typed as Evil Outsider, but I'm not sure if she is Chaotic or if she has DR.
* Someone told me that Wheeps have DR/Piecing, but I haven't tested that.
* Not sure if there exist any non-named Horned Devils or Pit Fiends; if there are, they may only need Good OR Silver, not Good AND Silver.
* Might be a lot more DR missing. Tell me and/or update the DDO Wiki if you see some.
* Also need confirmation of the alignments of the Quori Dream Crawler, Dream Scourge, Dream Stealer, Devourer of Dreams, Quori Stalker, Quori Spinner Spider and related DR.
Here's what I know, on the things needing confirmation.
Nope. Even the ones that're just rare encounters out in Amrath are good+silver.* Not sure if there exist any non-named Horned Devils or Pit Fiends; if there are, they may only need Good OR Silver, not Good AND Silver.
Pretty sure this current batch of quori (this Turning) are all LE. There may be exceptions (it is Eberron), but in my experience, they're all (sans maybe the Dream Reavers, haven't checked) LE. DR on most is good or crystal, except the Devourer of Dreams who is good + crystal (Unlocked Dreamspitter or any of the Crystal Mindsunder weapons like Terror in the hands of a Pal20).* Also need confirmation of the alignments of the Quori Dream Crawler, Dream Scourge, Dream Stealer, Devourer of Dreams, Quori Stalker, Quori Spinner Spider and related DR.
Last edited by Hollowgolem; 07-24-2011 at 01:07 AM.
Just posted Info Blue 1.7 to http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...-InfoBlue.html
* modified notes.tga with most alignments (some still marked with '?' need checking, please post any corrections/updates here)
* made icon_selected_overlay.tga more distinct
* added new versions of the party and player bars for U11.
I'm at work for the day and won't actually be able to test this and get screenshots until tomorrow, but it worked last night on Lamannia. Tell me how well it works and what problems you have with it.
Seems to work fine, but I only took a quick peek.
Just one thing, it may be on my side (I use a modified version of your great skin), but the HP bar without portrait looks like the normal one (none custom UI).
But still very good and fast work. tyvm
Noticed another small thing, that I think can't be changed for now.
You can buy now a 6th inventory bag and there is no symbol for it.
Great skin! Thank you for the work you put into this, love it!
Question, is there a way to change the color of the mouse pointer? I don't like the stock color and would like to change it to something brighter that doesn't blend in so easily.
Argo via Mabar
Thank you so much for this
I installed the update and there is no change to the UI, not sure why this is.
Great skin Backley. Unfortunately, U11 messed a few things up for this skin. Heres a screenie for ya.
The party names as you can see, display the same crappy way that Turbine does it now.
Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 09-13-2011 at 11:44 PM.
so we're kinda stuck with how Turbine does it until they either revert it, or give us the ability to manipulate the UI structure.
Ahh, ok. Thats a shame. Thanks for that.
Turbine has to get off their rump and give the player the option of the original, longer bars. I detest these new minibars, especially when healing.
Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 09-14-2011 at 03:33 AM.
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload