Community Member

Default Guild Airship & your Buffs

Greetings & Salutations All!!!!!!!
    First of all let me say that I'm most impressed with the gameplay as well as the graphics quality of the game. Second, I have have a couple of suggestions though the other will be posted seperately as they are unrelated. Here however, I would like to suggest this. I played Everquest for 8 of it's current 11 yrs. of online MMORPG's and One of the innovators in this genre. My suggestion is this, When you are on your Guild Airship, I propose that uff timers would be Frozen until the moment everyone leaves the ship when they are grouped. Everquest had this feature in it's Guild Hall and the feature was greatly appreciated by all players. This allowed ALL the players in a party to gather til they decide which of the many adventures you have provided to choose from, This would also prevent casters from using unecessary mana casting buffs again, with the timer frozen, everyone's timer in the party would be at the same time saing them the mana loss when it could be critically needed in the adventure for other uses.
    Once again Congrats on a game well constructed and thought out for the most part, remember this is just a suggestion, and one I thought you would find useful.

Red face

Welcome to DDO. Glad to have you and gratz on your 1st post. (First!)

Not sure exactly what it is you are suggesting as am bleary-eyed, but can say for certain that you have taken the critical 1st step towards becoming all that you can be in DDO. (hic) cant believe I just said that. Anyway, welcome aboard, good to have you.

Not 100% sure what you mean, but it sounds like the party might not get their buffs until all members leave the ship ?

What if the party wanted to start the quest before everyone gathered, or if someone went afk on the ship, then no one would get their buffs..

Community Member

to me it sounds u want to have the timer for the shipbuffs starting when leaving the ship.