Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by le_goat View Post
    Is there any interest in starting tonight instead of the 28th?

i'm just throwing it out there, i cant wait to begin!
    Yes, yes, yes, and... yes!

Oztusk One Fang is created and ready to go, but I haven't done anything with him yet (obviously).

I'll be online tonight, so if we're going to get together, drop me a /tell. Again, I'll be playing a character that starts with "Oz", so ask for "Oztusk" and if your respondent knows what you are talking about, it's me.

-Ozmar the Eager
    I can has no signature. Alas!

Community Member

Default snowy Korthos

I guess we'll all have to run through the Grotto alone (or skip it) since we can't party in that quest anyway. We're going to be venturing in snowy side Korthos until after Misery's Peak, right?
    "What? Where?" *clunk, thud* :-)

Quote Originally Posted by le_goat View Post
    Is there any interest in starting tonight instead of the 28th?

i'm just throwing it out there, i cant wait to begin!
    Yeah, I'm jazzed too but sadly, I can't tonite.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MeToo View Post
    I guess we'll all have to run through the Grotto alone (or skip it) since we can't party in that quest anyway. We're going to be venturing in snowy side Korthos until after Misery's Peak, right?
    I'm assuming, yes, snowy side. If any one of us goes to Stormreach, then we'll all need to go to sunny side to group.

-Ozmar the Weatherman

Quote Originally Posted by OzmarDDO View Post
    I'm assuming, yes, snowy side. If any one of us goes to Stormreach, then we'll all need to go to sunny side to group.

-Ozmar the Weatherman
    Create your character and run them thru the grotto (or talk to Jeets, smash the crates on the way to the grotto, log out and do it again and again ) Don't run any quest and we will meet on snowy Korthos Island.

This the week and I'm raring to go. I hope this wait didn't dampen your enthusiasm too much. I've run my character thru the grotto, created the guild (Knights of the Eclipse), and he is parked out by the garden waiting.
    Someone sent me a pm about grinding, so here's the deal. Like all static groups, this is in the tradition of a PnP game, but concessions have to made to the nature of MMOs. There will be times when it's necessary to repeat quest for XP, favor or gear. It's the nature of the beast. We'll try as best we can to accommodate everyone in group, but if you would like to grind out something on your own, feel free, but remember, we all level together, period. If you bank too much XP, you will just have to eat it. As we move up in levels it won't make too much of a difference, but early on it may be an issue.

sounds good.
    BTW im Saxxom on sarlona

Community Member

sounds very good. Ready and excited to go.

Oztusk One Fang

This is shaping into a non-communicative zerging pug group. I have no interest in that or trying to move the "group" back to what we signed on to do originally, so I'm dropping out.
    I named a new guild leader so you can continue on.

weaksauce

no one's communicating , including you.
    I thought it was going pretty good up until STK where i felt we got pressed for time and plowed ahead to get it done.

Community Member

That is pretty lame.

I thought we were zerging because we wanted to complete STK quickly. If you wanted that to change, you should have said something. Like "slow down", or "hey, you guys are zerging ahead, can we keep together and take it more slowly"?

I am pretty sure that such a request would have been received favorably, particularly since I made the same request in chapter 3 (slow down and let the rogue disable the traps?) and we did.

But w/e. To the remaining five: I think I know someone who would be eager to join us Thursdays. Are you willing to continue?

-Ozmar the Committed

I'm willing, do we want to stay with the current characters or do you want to roll veterans up and go from there?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123