Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by yfront View Post
    5a is common amongst the players in GRR?
    Solo'ing or Two manning isn't the norm for GRR (though moreso with claw epic).... but what is common is if you're solo'ing, noting "Free LOOTZ: 5-spots epic Von1/2/Carnival quests/BigTop/Amrath Ingreds/etc/etc". We often run shroud short a few people because we're not good at waiting for those last spots to fill.

And you know... the last PUG'er to join the shroud can spend a very long long time talking about his earthgrab bastard sword and his hound shield and how to intimidate mobs and why a group should never have more than 2 arcanes or 2 healers or blargh ditty blargh blargh the whole flipping shroud. We do like to talk about builds. We remind people to turn on PA for portals. We do talk about "awesome", but if you're LOUDLY monologue'ing about base mechanics/items of the game and noone's responding - PLEASE - STOP TALKING.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    DO NOT DO THIS. We are investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratch View Post
    And you know... the last PUG'er to join the shroud can spend a very long long time talking about his earthgrab bastard sword and his hound shield and how to intimidate mobs and why a group should never have more than 2 arcanes or 2 healers or blargh ditty blargh blargh the whole flipping shroud.
    +1 Made me laugh =)

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by yfront View Post
    5a is common amongst the players in GRR?
    I did insert the and/or clause. I might be the only one who openly admits the pokesmot part, but that cherry was broken when I was in Souls of the Night, leading a Hound run, and the mic was on while I fired up the bong. I kinda let the cat out of the bag on that one.

So, don't get too excited thinking any other members of GRR are partakers. I can only really speak for me on that particular subject.

PLUR
    ~Chair

Quote Originally Posted by Gratch View Post
    Solo'ing or Two manning isn't the norm for GRR (though moreso with claw epic).... but what is common is if you're solo'ing, noting "Free LOOTZ: 5-spots epic Von1/2/Carnival quests/BigTop/Amrath Ingreds/etc/etc". We often run shroud short a few people because we're not good at waiting for those last spots to fill.

And you know... the last PUG'er to join the shroud can spend a very long long time talking about his earthgrab bastard sword and his hound shield and how to intimidate mobs and why a group should never have more than 2 arcanes or 2 healers or blargh ditty blargh blargh the whole flipping shroud. We do like to talk about builds. We remind people to turn on PA for portals. We do talk about "awesome", but if you're LOUDLY monologue'ing about base mechanics/items of the game and noone's responding - PLEASE - STOP TALKING.
    Si. Bueno.

+1

Basic, universal rogue build advice
    "Not in the face! Not in the faaaaaace!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dogchair View Post
    I did insert the and/or clause. I might be the only one who openly admits the pokesmot part, but that cherry was broken when I was in Souls of the Night, leading a Hound run, and the mic was on while I fired up the bong. I kinda let the cat out of the bag on that one.

So, don't get too excited thinking any other members of GRR are partakers. I can only really speak for me on that particular subject.

PLUR
    ~Chair
    Sober people scare me.
    sravana, kirtana, smarana, dasya, atma-nivedana
    ...NAMASTE...

Quote Originally Posted by Bacab View Post
    I agree with most of this...

cept on some quests...I intentionally turn ears off.

Somtimes I even have (your) music in the background going.

Don't be a hypocrite! Half the time (or over half) you have music in background.

You have even said before..."repeat that...I had my music going". Or "repeat that...my girlfriends gag came out and shes talking again...afk 30 sec....ok back problem *should* be fixed"

Other than this...I 100% agree!
    The only reason I had the music up so loud is the gag came out.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Samadhi View Post
    Sober people scare me.
    right?

People look at me weird because I approve of Wiener sending **** shots across twitter to supposed females. It means hes human and not some programmed robot. Hell, we all know Bill Clinton banged the hell out of that Monica chick(beer goggles anyone) and we all knew he was lying, but really, how many awesome points would it have been for him to say, look at Hillary, I got needs man.

~Chair

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by gratch View Post
    blargh Ditty Blargh Blargh The Whole - Please - Stop Talking.
    . .
    bred of an Ice Flenser and a Djinni Ravensguard
    "You people are insatiable." - Tarrant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodasch View Post
    I do, it's true. I have a stick figure drawing with the word "Coldest" drawn above it and an arrow pointing from the name down to the drawing...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12